Pinnacle is giving away another $200 gift certificate

PinnHead

JB asked me to have some fun with you guys. Pinnaclegear wants to show it's appreciation to Steroidology and all its members for letting us participate here.

Please give me some ideas for another fun contest . Pinnacle will give away another $200 worth of goodies to the member with the coolest idea. Then we will have the contest and it will be for an even bigger prize then this last one

Or you could do a short story contest. You post up 3 very random pictures and us members will have to somehow string them all together in a short story. Whoever has the best story wins!

How about this...Thanksgiving themed contest???

You pick a certain item or person, fictional or real, about Thanksgiving and we have to guess what it is. Each person gets one guess per day. You can narrow down choices as u did for the numbers game, by ruling out certain categories or parts of Thanksgiving till we guess correctly.

Will you be cheating again?

Since this is a steroid related board, and all of us are in the gym, why dont you make it gym related?

best workout picture?

most creative workout picture?

do something to encourage guys to get into the gym and hit the iron! lets ensure that the gift certificate goes to someone who is gonna put it to good use, not a couch potato that writes a good short story.

Or....we could take pictures of each other's wives and/or girlfriends...

How's that for thinking about the box...er...outside of the box!?!

We all get in a circle and see who last the longest? Since we're all gay for each other.. It wouldn't be gay as long as we say no homo..

On a serious note, I think benefitting knowledge would be most practical. Not as fun as the circle jerk or naked pictures but I didn't join this site for those.

So, I would say whoever comes up with the most basic, straight to the point explanation of a single compound (Testosterone, Adex, Clen, etc.) with the benefits, risks and who should/shouldn't use them.

Back