pinnacle or ep

Hey Zeek what about the ugl uni-vet, decent or garb.

there is an oldie but a goodie!

I do have entries in my book going back several years on these guys but unfortunately the most recent feedback i have from others states their anavar is shit and their suspension can drop a horse.

If it is all you can get it's not biogen level trash but it isn't top shelf by a long shot either.

I remember the redijets dam that was along time ago. One thing I have noticed since getting back into all this, is no one talks about human pharm grade gear, seems like its non existence. Back in the 90s thats all I did never did ugl gear. Upjohn Cypionate was the BEST! Didnt take much to grow.

But looking forward to trying Pinn labs as my first cycle since 1996

I remember the redijets dam that was along time ago. One thing I have noticed since getting back into all this, is no one talks about human pharm grade gear, seems like its non existence. Back in the 90s thats all I did never did ugl gear. Upjohn Cypionate was the BEST! Didnt take much to grow.

But looking forward to trying Pinn labs as my first cycle since 1996

powerman I'll tell you what has changed in the human grade market! sources and clients alike got tired of getting burned buying perfect copies that either contained just oil or some weak ass UG brew!

If I am going to be receiving UG anyway in 75% or more of those HG amps that pass the eye test I might as well save the cash and go with a UGL that i can track their feedback. It used to be we could look at an amp and say this is good or this is fake but those days are gone! the counterfeiters got too good and we just can't be sure anymore of what we are getting.

Thanks for the info. Might steer clear of that. Nothings worse than not able to sit on the pot for a week. lol

Yeah Mike! best to avoid them for now. there are good options out there and you will learn about them as the rest of us have. Put the time into the site and the guys will help you.

So getting gear from a legit Mex Pharmacy (HG) would be a better bet at quality than buying something from an UG lab like Z or Pinnacle?

hmm that is a tough call, assuming i could get human grade redijects from a pharmacy in Mexico myself I won't lie, yes I would stock the hell up!! for whatever reason, maybe memories or a walk down memory lane.

now is it really better than Pinn or EP? if it is dosed right then the answer is it is probably a bit purer but not stronger and at that point price and ease to obtain comes into the picture.

If you can get redijects get them for sure! then use them and compare results to the top UGL's. I can tell you what I think all day long but the best feedback will be your own!

hmm that is a tough call, assuming i could get human grade redijects from a pharmacy in Mexico myself I won't lie, yes I would stock the hell up!! for whatever reason, maybe memories or a walk down memory lane.

now is it really better than Pinn or EP? if it is dosed right then the answer is it is probably a bit purer but not stronger and at that point price and ease to obtain comes into the picture.

If you can get redijects get them for sure! then use them and compare results to the top UGL's. I can tell you what I think all day long but the best feedback will be your own!

Since your running the pinn tren, do you find much of a difference pinning it IM or Sub-q

I have not even thought of pinning this tren sub Q! I can do a half cc shot that way for you if you want to hear about pain etc? you tell me brother

I have not even thought of pinning this tren sub Q! I can do a half cc shot that way for you if you want to hear about pain etc? you tell me brother

I have been doing my cycle of test prop and tren ace from pinnacle. 50 test 60 tren ED.

pin them in seperate needles. I was more just wondering if you feel you get a better result from either pinning it IM or Sub-q

Wow thank you for all your help my friend very informative. I see you only have 6 rep power. I guess rep power isn't the be all-end-all on this site like bb.com (thankfully)

BTW Pinnacle Labs is impossible to find. Is it a distributor? A producer? Or both?

You mentioned Pinnacle in the same sentence as EP. Which i imagine is a producer for the Z (and multiple?) websites. Is that why Pinnacle is so tough to find?

yeah bro, the rep system doesn't count for much here even the guys at the top of the food chain put very little value in it and consider it more of a joke than anything. I do rep people out of courtesy but that is just me. You will find that this site is full of guys with 1 -2 rep pts that really know a great deal of stuff!

as for finding brands and sources, hang out a while, you seem like a good guy! we all have sources and you will to with just a little time invested. BB. com doesn't touch the site in terms of quality of members or just raw knowledge out here on the board. Tell your friends to come on over ;)

pinnncle and z are not connected at all btw two diff operations all together.

I have been doing my cycle of test prop and tren ace from pinnacle. 50 test 60 tren ED.

pin them in seperate needles. I was more just wondering if you feel you get a better result from either pinning it IM or Sub-q

I feel the same from Im and sub q, now keep in mind this is minus blood work and just how I feel. Tomorrow I will do half a cc sub q with the tren and report back the next day!

does anyone happen to have a coupon code for Pinn?

EDIT: If this is against the rules please inform me and I will delete this post as quickly as possible.

no sales going on with them atm that i am aware of.

Keep an eye on things and regardless which brand you go with be sure to source check them a day or two before you actually order. I can't stress enough how valuable recent feedback is on things!

Wow thank you for all your help my friend very informative. I see you only have 6 rep power. I guess rep power isn't the be all-end-all on this site like bb.com (thankfully)

BTW Pinnacle Labs is impossible to find. Is it a distributor? A producer? Or both?

You mentioned Pinnacle in the same sentence as EP. Which i imagine is a producer for the Z (and multiple?) websites. Is that why Pinnacle is so tough to find?

6 rep powers is not eazy to get.Zeek is the most knowledgeable brother on ology many here will agree

Last edited:
When buying gear in a pharmacy across the border you need to be careful where you buy it, the reason I say this is because the have Pharmacies called Similares that means generic medicine in Spanish, that medicine is very under dosed, even though is a third of the price for a name brand real Mexican Pharmacy I wouldn't touch it at all.

6 rep posts is not eazy to get.Zeek is the most knowledgeable brother on ology many here will agree

thanks bundy but truth be known I am not even close to the most knowledgeable guy on this site. I am probably the oldest bastard here with the exception of 2 or 3 other guys though :devil2:

I will say this, this site a whole has more knowledge than the other top 3 put together simply because the guys that run this site let us share feedback and speak openly about stuff. Try that shit on other sites and see how long you can do that without getting shut down by the powers that be.

the power of this site comes form open book feedback!

thanks bundy but truth be known I am not even close to the most knowledgeable guy on this site. I am probably the oldest bastard here with the exception of 2 or 3 other guys though :devil2:

I will say this, this site a whole has more knowledge than the other top 3 put together simply because the guys that run this site let us share feedback and speak openly about stuff. Try that shit on other sites and see how long you can do that without getting shut down by the powers that be.

the power of this site comes form open book feedback!

your a very modest guy I love ology were i was when I first got here and what I know now is crazy.Ology is the harvard of steroid forums

yeah bro, the rep system doesn't count for much here even the guys at the top of the food chain put very little value in it and consider it more of a joke than anything. I do rep people out of courtesy but that is just me. You will find that this site is full of guys with 1 -2 rep pts that really know a great deal of stuff!

as for finding brands and sources, hang out a while, you seem like a good guy! we all have sources and you will to with just a little time invested. BB. com doesn't touch the site in terms of quality of members or just raw knowledge out here on the board. Tell your friends to come on over ;)

pinnncle and z are not connected at all btw two diff operations all together.

I feel the same from Im and sub q, now keep in mind this is minus blood work and just how I feel. Tomorrow I will do half a cc sub q with the tren and report back the next day!

no sales going on with them atm that i am aware of.

Keep an eye on things and regardless which brand you go with be sure to source check them a day or two before you actually order. I can't stress enough how valuable recent feedback is on things!

Cheers mate, appreciate it. im doing it all sub q, i just hope im getting the most out of my cycle doing it this way. so will be good to know what someone with your experience thinks

the old ttokkyo stuff back in 2000-2001 was great from mexico, hurt like a bitch but that sus was amazing.. I remember everything i did was ganabol, ttokkyo, brovel

The stuff today does feel cleaner though..

Last edited:
WRONG!

Sorry buddy but in my opinion here you are way off base! Not all powders are created the same. If that were the case, All coc would be the same, all marijuana would be the same, methamphetemines would be the same...

Lets look at phramacolgy since my wife is pursuing her Pharm. D. so we can be sure we compare apples to apples.

Pharmacist and the FDA group generic medications into three categories. Type A generic, Type B generic, and Type C generic. Look it up.

Type A: No noticable change in effect and make up than original medication
Type B: <30 percent change in effect than original medication
Type C: <50 percent change in effect than original medication.

Pharm companies base their prices to the pharmacies on what category the generic is in. They are still all Hydrocodone or Celexa (for example), but they are all very different. My drawn out point is this...

They are all the same medication but they are not created equall. They are created with different degrees of quality that effect the overall price of the medication at wholesale. Now if you think that a 14 billion dollar a year LEGAL industry has differnces from generic to generic of the SAME med than you can bet your ass that the black market will have different variations in quality.

NOT ALL LABS ARE CREATED EQUALL!

Thinking that if all labs dosed right they would all yield the same results is just crazy!

Your're right in saying that not all powders are equal, but test is test...assuming it is test.

In order for testosterone to be testosterone, it MUST be perfectly compounded....nothing can be different as far as molelcular structure.

Testosterone is only testosterone when the mollecular structure matches perfectly to what testosterone is supposed to be. If even one thing changes, it is no longer testosterone. It is the same with GH...or any driug. GH contains 191 amino acids. If even one of those aminos acids is missing or not in the right place, it is no longer GH. GH is either 100% perfect GH or it is not GH at all. It's the same with test, Hydrocodone, caffeine, etc.

The problem one can run into with some steroidal products is that even though the label may say 200 mg/ml, only a portion of that 200 mg may actually be testosterone. It could be under-dosed...or it could be improplery compounded materail. Improplery compounded materail is worthless and is considered a different drug.

When you mention there being a difference in hydrocodone products depending on how good the "quality" is, you may be off base a little bit. Yes, there are generic hydrocodone and non-generic...and even different types of generics. It is true that if they all say they contain 5 mg of HC per tablet, they all contain 5 mg poer tablet, but it is also true that one product may work better than another. Why?

It has nothing to do with the "quality" of the hydrocodone itself. Like with ALL drugs, it MUST be perfectly compounded, or it is no longer considered to be that drug. Every mg of hydrocodone will have the exact same effect, regardless of whether it is contained in a generic or non-generic. If this is the case, then how can people get different results. This has to do with other aspects of the drug, such as how the "pill" itself was made. Depending on what "else" goes into the pill orhow it is made, can influence how well it is absorbed, the rate it is absorbed, whether the boidy can proplery digest it, etc.

So, testosterone is always testosterone..assuming it is actually testosterone. Their is no difference in the quality of testosterone...there is only a differece in how much testosterone is actually in a product. So, ifall labs dose their product correctly, they will provide the exact same results. Again, testosterone MUST be perfectly compounded, identical in nature to what testosterone is supposed to be, or it is not testosterone at all. There is no such things as "varrying" degrees of quality when it comes to test itself...it is either test or it isn't. Other factors determine quality.

Back