Pre-cycle pictures

The 200t was just for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so I could see just what eq was all about on it's own so far all I can say is kinda slow and not all that dramatic! Although I'm only on week 8!
As for my next cycle with the tren I want to run the tren e cause I'm not a big fan of rid pinning but I don't want to get myself into something uncomfortable plus I hate waiting for shit to kick in so I was thinking about starting with prop and tren a then do a switch over to cyp and tren e then maybe another switch at the end to shorten the wait time in-between last pin and post cycle therapy (pct) I know it seems complicated but it's no big deal for me really I always have things pretty organized and planed outwhat do you guys think?

Sounds good for your next cycle-
I would still bump your test to 500/600 for this one :p

K so what do you think of this
Week 1-8 tren e
Week 1-2 tren a
Week 1-10 test c
Week 1-2 test p
Week 10-12 test p
Week 8-12 var or Winstrol (winny) or mast a or tbol something else haven't decided
Then post cycle therapy (pct) a week after last shot
Hcg through out
Aromasin through out
Caber through out
Clomid post cycle therapy (pct)
I figure the slow esters won't kick in until at least 2weeks so I should be able to overlap them
Then at the end when switching to prop I should wait a week then start it up or shoot them on the same day have a lil bump there so that..... well no real reason lol

K so what do you think of this
Week 1-8 tren e
Week 1-2 tren a
Week 1-10 test c
Week 1-2 test p
Week 10-12 test p
Week 8-12 var or Winstrol (winny) or mast a or tbol something else haven't decided
Then post cycle therapy (pct) a week after last shot
Hcg through out
Aromasin through out
Caber through out
Clomid post cycle therapy (pct)
I figure the slow esters won't kick in until at least 2weeks so I should be able to overlap them
Then at the end when switching to prop I should wait a week then start it up or shoot them on the same day have a lil bump there so that..... well no real reason lol

Sounds good but adjust your doses accordingly on weeks 1 and 2 to maintain stable doses throughout your cycle

Im not a big fan of using AI's blindly. Imo Aromatase inhibitor (AI) should be used if needed. The reason for this is not everyone needs an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Estros arent enemies, they just need to be in range.

Also, you havent posted dosages.

I am currently running tren ace at 600 mg/w and 300 test prop/w and i love running tren higher then test. I had tried the other way around, with the test higher, and i have to say i like it more with the tren higher. I dont feel as much high pressure from the test, i dont notice any sides yet other then night sweats.

Im not a big fan of using AI's blindly. Imo Aromatase inhibitor (AI) should be used if needed. The reason for this is not everyone needs an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Estros arent enemies, they just need to be in range.

Also, you havent posted dosages.

I am currently running tren ace at 600 mg/w and 300 test prop/w and i love running tren higher then test. I had tried the other way around, with the test higher, and i have to say i like it more with the tren higher. I dont feel as much high pressure from the test, i dont notice any sides yet other then night sweats.

Glad to see its working out great for you dude! tren & test is my next cycle. might stack var in with it too, loving the var so far!!!

Glad to see its working out great for you dude! tren & test is my next cycle. might stack var in with it too, loving the var so far!!!

Yea I'll put some var in there too for sure!!
So I did it couldnt stand it any more upped my test to 500/week sorry to anyone who wanted to see the end results of that cycle!
Work is getting to me a bit! I had 3 days off a week ago but other then that I am on 6 weeks everyday 12hr days!!
Shoot me now. Lol

Hey guys, I'm doing a research project on bodybuilders. If you get 5 minutes, can you do this survey.

surveymonkey.com/s/weightliftingsurvey

I'm trying to finish my thesis and I'm having trouble getting enough participants.
Thanks and take care, robert.

I suggest runninf anavar in the begining.. tren a.. for 5 weeks.. and.once u finnish the tren follow it with masterone.. clean diet ull be flawless.. good work tho.man

I suggest runninf anavar in the begining.. tren a.. for 5 weeks.. and.once u finnish the tren follow it with masterone.. clean diet ull be flawless.. good work tho.man

Thanks man I'll be doing something along those lines!!
Ps. Your jacked!!

Last edited:

or my dude stack the tren ace and var, and get rock solid and crazy strength with that stack and then follow it with mast, just a suggestion, i still like ^ that idea.

Naw I'm joking but that's not a bad idea lol it would be good for my work during the summer! Fuck would I look like a tool!!
I'm sitting at about 187 up 17 lbs I feel great look bigger I think it's so hard for me to tell!! I have a couple back tweaks always which sucks but that's what I get for working for so long I'm off for 2 weeks nov 14 super pumped I'll throw up some pics then!!

Still making gains but they have slowed recently due to my poor diet and lack of training these 12 hr days just took it out of me I'm burnt out!! I have 2weeks off starting Wednesday to get my shit together!! No more 8 week hitches for this guy!! Lots of money but lots of work just takes it out of a guy!! I'm still up 18lbs with 5 weeks left. I get my ass in gear I'll get up to 25 lbs out of er I bet ill post some pics later this week!!

Back