Primobolan Depo

PumpBreezer said:
MY BAD!!!!!!! These are real!!!
Hey Bro, I think your trying to help but when ever someone post a pic of gear that's suppose to be none existent, you say FAKE. After a while no one is going to listen to you. Do you remember I posted some pics of Parabolan over at anasci and you said fake. When they were old pics, not fakes. Bro people reputations are built on trust on these boards, you can ruin some ones rep by say FAKE. And then if it's not, you will ruin yours. As NubianBeauty said, make sure you know before claiming FAKE.

I know jyzza and he's a good trusted Bro, you had one Bro questioning him. It could of ruined his rep with that Bro, with your statement if it wouldn't have been corrected. Now people will think twice when you make a statement like that again. Make sure before making a claim that something is fake.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
Hey Bro, I think your trying to help but when ever someone post a pic of gear that's suppose to be none existent, you say FAKE. After a while no one is going to listen to you. Do you remember I posted some pics of Parabolan over at anasci and you said fake. When they were old pics, not fakes. Bro people reputations are built on trust on these boards, you can ruin some ones rep by say FAKE. And then if it's not, you will ruin yours. As NubianBeauty said, make sure you know before claiming FAKE.

I know jyzza and he's a good trusted Bro, you had one Bro questioning him. It could of ruined his rep with that Bro, with your statement if it wouldn't have been corrected. Now people will think twice when you make a statement like that again. Make sure before making a claim that something is fake.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB, my boy...Thanks for sticking up bro…

:beertoast

well J.. they look exactly like mine.. i will take some new pics and get them posted in about 10 mins for ya :)

luv super

here are some :( fake ones.... the real are the turkish that Johnny already posted which are exactly the same as yours Jyzza :) ya done did good kid!!!

from what i thought... curved edges=fake and straight=real... but obviously that theory is wrong..

thanks DW

Last edited:
supergirl said:
here are some real ones.... aside from the turkish that Johnny already posted which are exactly the same as yours Jyzza :) ya done did good kid!!!

from what i understand.. curved edges=fake and straight=real...

Hi honey!

sorry to say this but the ones you got there are really not okay!..this is the famous P-075B version..the pink rings are more reddish and the amp is to "fat"...these are fl;oating around in Holland too honey..the rings are also too high on the amp itself..sorry:(

D.W.

Finding legit Primo is too difficult a task to even make it worth it.

I'd only use Primo if I had it tested myself.

dutch windmill said:
Hi honey!

sorry to say this but the ones you got there are really not okay!..this is the famous P-075B version..the pink rings are more reddish and the amp is to "fat"...these are fl;oating around in Holland too honey..the rings are also too high on the amp itself..sorry:(

D.W.

i did not use them.. but that pic is also about 5 months old.. they were from August so not sure if that makes a difference.. From what the user said, they were totally legit.. but who knows, i take your word on that :)

although my "friend" was gonna toss me a couple of his legit ones hahahaha...

i actually just got in some clear bottles with the green writing and some good old brown amps... i will try to get those pics tonight...

I will also post another bunch of Turkish ones i have but are slightly different from Jyzza's.. i was told they are fake though, unlike the legit ones i used to have which Johnny posted that are exactly the same as Jyzza's...

Last edited:
these are very similar to my other REAL Turkish Son Kull EXCEPT these have curved edges instead of straight ones..

thoughts???

hey super what's up girl. in my op the last 2 pics are fake ones. now i am only saying that through pics from dutch i have seen on AR.

H Bomb said:
hey super what's up girl. in my op the last 2 pics are fake ones. now i am only saying that through pics from dutch i have seen on AR.

yea, that was my thought too, but the only difference is the label edges.. curved vs straight...

i tell ya, primo is a crap shoot nowadays... and welcome aboard :)

D.W. kinda off topic but the site you link to your own site??? cause you obviously know what your talking about

Sam

Bump for DW so he can answer supergirls question...and what is the difference between curved or straight edges?

TxLonghorn said:
Bump for DW so he can answer supergirls question...and what is the difference between curved or straight edges?

DW is on vacations..He'll be back in few days....

LEGIT TURKISH PRIMOS ARE VERY EASILY DETECTED FROM FAKES.

THE OLD COUNTERFEITS WERE GOOD, BUT NOWADAYS THEY'RE VERY BADLY MADE.

THE MOST NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM IS THE FONT AND BOLDNESS.

Last edited:
Supposingly there are some Schering Mexico's around that are in a brown amp, green writing, but a black ring and a white ring. they are 100mg out of Mexico and are new and legit. Schering Mexico never made 100mg before only 50 so this is new.

Anyone else see these, yet?

Back