Primobolan Depo

I had some Turkish Primo tested and they came back with 25mg of Nandrolone Phenyl Prop in the amp :( Also had another Turkish primo tested which i knew was fake ( very easy to tell,one of the rings on the neck was BLACK...these are floating around in the UK ) and that came back with no active ingredient.Only way i would use Primo was if i made it myself from powder.Just got a price on some Methenolone Enanthate powder......WTF......fu*ki*g fortune :(

hey I'm new to this board.... I have YET ANOTHER primo ques.
I have the ones with the square corner labels, and all the prinint looks like the real ones above. The lines are lighter pink and yellow, and thre is a blue dot with a slight cut below.
My problem with them is that the top of each amp is not perfect. It doesn't look bad at all but each amp only at the very top is a bit different....
can someone please take a look at their legit ones and tell me if the tops are the same as these....
thanks for takng the time
my email is tornpex@hotmail.com
I got mine from eye pee canadian remailer...... if that helps at all

Anyone know if eyepees canadian remailers turk primo are legit. I ve got some from him and they look good except the tops of them aren't equal. They are all a little deformed... There is the same ammt of oil in each one though and it does have a slight numbing taste to it....
The glass on the very top end is a little rounded and unequal.....
thanks for your time....
new to this board....

Flex it said:
Does anybody know what's in the ones that Supergirl posted. I just got some of the same ones?????

Its not primo so probably some underdosed dirty other stuff which will get you infections and stuff like that..dont bother with fake gear bro...toss it away!..

D.W.

does anybody know that the old brown amp/green label/blue dot shering primos are still in production or made at the persent time???
Are any real ones floating aroung ???

analyses

And we tested a few others, mostly nandrolone here a few results:
Primobolan Depot (TU) 040788 Nandrolone decanoaat
Primobolan Depot (TU) 04079B Nandrolone phenylpropionate; 25 mg/ml
In December the new E-zine "Body of Science" will start. I'll write about the same articles as in bodypage.nl and we'll do massive anlyses. We've done Farmadon - Galenika- Jelfa- Syd-group, all ready.
link: http://www.molecularnutrition.net/body_of_science.htm

Back