Primobolan Depo

This one is absolutely real primo, see for example

"pic now found on page 5

Edit out the site before posting these pics bro." -mvmaxx

Last edited by a moderator:
primo

I need some feedback on some primo ( real or fake ) ? It is from Turkey supposedly.
Thanks,
Ricze

ricze

The picture of Primo ricze has posted is the same as the Primo I have got. I am also wondering if this one is real or not.

I will really appreciate if someone else has had these and used them and what kind of results they got.

Thanks,
Victor

Hey everybody!!!

Difficult to say fakes or not fakes but there is fakes who are looking right and you can't tell it 's fake because the vial is exactly the same like the right...
...I have a training friend who compete with Parabolan last year, the problem is Parabolan was produce by Negma in France but Negma stop it some years ago...I am sure it was 100% fake Parabolan produce in Eastern Europe; but my training friend finish second of French Wabba Finale...fakes?...yes but good fakes!

Le Pretorien said:
Hey everybody!!!

Difficult to say fakes or not fakes but there is fakes who are looking right and you can't tell it 's fake because the vial is exactly the same like the right...
...I have a training friend who compete with Parabolan last year, the problem is Parabolan was produce by Negma in France but Negma stop it some years ago...I am sure it was 100% fake Parabolan produce in Eastern Europe; but my training friend finish second of French Wabba Finale...fakes?...yes but good fakes!

Good fakes? Bro, I'd never prefer to use good fake, how good it could be done. Fake is fake.

Primo

Bros, this is the primo I have got and have not used it yet, please enligten me if this is real or not? I am attaching 5 pictures of it.

Thanks,
Victor

Last edited:
Sorry, for not posting the clear pictures, here is another try. So please help to identify if it is fake or not.

Thanks,
Victor

I agree with you JohnnyB. Thye ones Jyzza posted look more crisp than these fake 11081A. I have the ones Jyzza posted and a friend of mine (no, i didn't get them from him) had ther same ones tested as I posted earlier, and they tested legit. I don't have access to the actual test ersults, but this guy has no reason to lie to me. Isn't it possible for some 11081A to be real and others to be fake?

ok Dutch and crew...

here are some spanish ones..

now, according to testosterone, his is real, but his amp says lm instead of im like on the box.. well that is the case with mine..

it says lm instead of im on the amp and on the box it says pts for the currency instead of Euros..

thoughts??

sorry your wrong they are fake i got the same serial number i got them from a european web site before i new any better

Back