Primobolan Depo

yo

You're on test or something? Read, think and then mail, I ment THIS post of you:

also legit primo which i can now get where it says seri no it says serl no also check out the i in primobolan on the real and the fakes you can see the the dot in the i is lower down andthe writing is bolder slightly
diamond has attached this image:

And remember its not tough to have a big mouth behind the keybord, I know that those people in "real life" hardly have the guts to look me in the eye.

respectBanner120x90.gif

Guys Check this one out ... i have the same ones but mine doesn't say seri or serl it says LOTE what the fuck is going on ... CAN THIS BE FAKE ... <>....... LEMME GET FEED BACK FROM YOU GUYS >>>>>>

WILL GET THE PIC ON IT QUICK ......

Re: yo

dutchbodybuilder said:
You're on test or something? Read, think and then mail, I ment THIS post of you:

also legit primo which i can now get where it says seri no it says serl no also check out the i in primobolan on the real and the fakes you can see the the dot in the i is lower down andthe writing is bolder slightly
diamond has attached this image:

And remember its not tough to have a big mouth behind the keybord, I know that those people in "real life" hardly have the guts to look me in the eye.
come on baby!! After i just got done saying what a nice guy you are!! don't make me look bad :D hahaha..

I WILL look you in the eye anyday!! bring your ass to NY and it's on!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

I will post some real Primobolans for you guys.....w/ a box and everything.....I just need to take some pics of them....

btw...the ones that I had my friend took them and he got cut up in 6 weeks...1amp EOD...you are right that Lot # has lots of questions....you won't know untill you try it....the ones I will post will have no questions...

Jyzza

Unless you are going and picking the up yourself from a respected pharm. stick to EQ. and save your hard earned $$$... I've done 3 different kinds this year with no results what so ever... A bro had some older green print primo tested and they came back 24mg nandrolone approx per amp, considering he payed 16$ per thats a pretty good rip....
Just to much demand for this product, and not enough supply and the high price makes it attractive to the counterfeiters.....
I'd say you have about a 20-30% chance of getting real methenolone in amps anyway. Some UG labs have had a crack at it but seem to mostly stay away from it as its not a real results per dollars item....

anyone got a pic of TESTOVIRON DEPOT by Schering this guy is offering me some ..They come in a small blue white box,,single 1ml shot 250mg 3 test mix..........Inside the box amp is jammed in a plastic box (never seen shit so protected) no letters nor numbers on the amp....

Chosa_1 said:
anyone got a pic of TESTOVIRON DEPOT by Schering this guy is offering me some ..They come in a small blue white box,,single 1ml shot 250mg 3 test mix..........Inside the box amp is jammed in a plastic box (never seen shit so protected) no letters nor numbers on the amp....

bro u will need 2 take a pic if u wana 2 help you.

Hi !
I have question
The primo is out of sell???So that's impossible to have a date of 2005 expired???
What's the answer?

Soza said:
Hi !
I have question
The primo is out of sell???So that's impossible to have a date of 2005 expired???
What's the answer?
It's not impossible they're still made in Turkey and limited amounts in Spain

JohnnyB

So what was the final rundown on how to spot a fake from each country? Ive been through all the posts and cant figure out what to look for to identify a real, Spanish, Turkish, etc primo amp. I have some 50 mg Mexican amps which Ive read havent been faked yet but you can never be too careful. I bought them myself in Mexico. I was thinking about ordering some from somewhere else but dont know what is most likely to be real. THanks

easy

There are fake 11081A batches and fake 11081A batches. The Turkish batchnumbers allway's start with the year of production. Thus the batchnumber 11081A is produced in the year 2001. Not all people know this not all counterfeiters either. When they counterfeited this batchnumber they made a big mistake and printed as yaer of production 2000.see attachment.
Oh yeah Supergirl Iwas NOT addressing you, my English is not exellent, and I can be easely misunderstood, but I'm not in this forum to flame or BS.

sh..

I meant off course:... there are real 11081A batches and fake 11081A batches.
The same goes for the older green writing clear glass ampoulles. This fake starts with batchnumber 9 and should therefore been produced in the year 1999. The same is true for all Schering the Greek German etc.

Back