Primobolan Depo

supergirl

Could you tell me where you bought that ridiculous fake R-092A, I love that one a especially the box, it still has the old productnumber 810069 for years and years that is 790741 and then the price... 385 pesetas. Since 2000 Spain pays with euro's and the last pesetas price was 479. I really would like to buy or exchange such box and amp, since I'm busy right now writing an article about fake Primo Spain-Turkey and Greece for Body of Science. Dutchbodybuilder@hotmail.com

Dutch???

Hey Dutch. Help me out here. Is my Turkish Primo batch 11081A, which looks exactly like the ones jyzza posted fake? Have there ever been any legit 11081A batches produced in Turkey? This really sux a fat one if they're really fake.

Re: Dutch???

Intelligent Muscle said:
Hey Dutch. Help me out here. Is my Turkish Primo batch 11081A, which looks exactly like the ones jyzza posted fake? Have there ever been any legit 11081A batches produced in Turkey? This really sux a fat one if they're really fake.

bro check it out against my pic which i bought earlier in the year can you see any diference between mine and jyzzas.i done the whole course at 500mg a week for 8 weeks and gained 3lb wich was mostly from fat as they were fake and over eating was my only weight gain.i tasted them and they tasted medicanal and numbed the tungue slightly so taste test is not reliable for authenticty.even if there has ever been legit 81A's you can see there would be no way to tell as they look perfect.you cant see any diference between mine and jyzzas so if his was real and mine was fake then its impossable to tell unless they are taken

also legit primo which i can now get where it says seri no it says serl no also check out the i in primobolan on the real and the fakes you can see the the dot in the i is lower down andthe writing is bolder slightly

Thanks for your help diamond. I am going to assume mine are fake and trash them. I don't feel comfortable taking them, and I will not sell them to anyone else to use. I might inject them into my cat and see what happens. Seriously! Mine look exactly like the ones you posted.

Hey Dutch...
The spanish ones i posted are fakes too... not only the boxes that give them away, but the amps themselves..

the concern i had was the lm instead of the im.. look at the pics..

also, the laser printing is kinda crappy..

one can never be too safe with primo, which is why i would be hesitant to let any female use it anymore.. too risky and too many fakes..

sorry my friends but this are as real as they come one easy way to identify the real from the fake is to touch the blue dot on the ampule it has to be kind it rubbish not paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mexican: :newbie:

Do you mean if you rub (not scratch) the blue dot it should come off.

So if it does come off then it is real?

The pic Diamont posted is mine from bodypage.nl, only that name is cut of the pic, I wanted to show with that pic the two types of fake numbers wich are the same only one of them has rounded corners, it has nothing to do with seri or serl, I have more pics concerning that, these are a few relevant articles I wrote: http://www.bodypage.nl/Primobolanrf.htm and http://www.bodypage.nl/turkse_primobolanfake.htm
No need to do source posting I posted my e-mail addy in this thread, besides that supergirl would only give away an addy that sells fakes. Read my posts again supergirl I was talking about R-092A here a comparisonpic, it is obvious fake, but the box is a beauty, never seen so much mistakes on one box.
Batchnumber 11081A is an existing batchnumber, like most fakes mostly use real batch numbers, onlu it is an old number and it looks different. Turkey has only a limited number of Primo that they can produce under license, see my article "vacation in Turkey" http://www.bodypage.nl/turkye.htm
and every year after summer they are sold out. Again my question: can somebody give me the addy, or sell or exchange an emty or full amp and box or sent me some HR-pics, because I would really, really like to use this faked amp in my next article in Body of Science.

Hey diamond chill baby.. no need to get so defensive..

Dutch is really a good guy.. he sometimes comes across as arrogant, but he honestly is always just trying to help.. guess it is the cultural differences, so imo i would not take offense..

but whenever anyone needs help with fakes, Dutch is always there.. so he is an asset to this board..

i appreciate all your contributions too!! These primo fakes are out of control and my biggest concern is a female or anyone pre-contest using these.. they can really mess someone up!!

luv super

Back