Psl review thread! Post reviews here!

jozifp103

PSL would like to hear your experience with them. Please post your PSL reviews in this thread! Thank you!

How was the customer service?

How was the ordering process?

How was the shipping speed?

Was the packaging discreet?

What did you order?

How were the products?

***Please do not disclose methods of stealth in packaging, and please do not get too specific on shipping times.

Customer service was great dealt with PSL directly first go around
2nd time mainly with got growth

Ordering was easy website is easy to work around both times.

Packaging was discreet both times and very impressed with the work they go through for that.

1st order was tren e. Test c. Eq. Dbol
2nd order was tren e. Test c. Arimidex

Product quality was great only have ran EP line of theirs and smooth. No pip. Quality vials and rubber stoppers. See results as expected.

Cs- prompt and professional
OP- easy (considering product)
SS- fast!
Packaging- clever disguise
product- very impressive results

Last edited:
How was the customer service? Outstanding! I accidentally added 2 items of one product, when I actually needed 2 of another that was in my cart. I realized this after I paid and submitted the order. I contacted CS and they corrected it immediately and threw in some goodies to make up the price difference even though I told them to keep the extra cash due to my mistake.

How was the ordering process? Very easy site to navigate. Click, add to cart, pay, done!

How was the shipping speed? For international, it was very quick.

Was the packaging discreet? Very discreet, well wrapped and protected from accidental breakage.

What did you order? Test-C, Arimidex

How were the products? The Test was very smooth, no PIP. Blood work showed my test levels >1500 on 400mg/wk. The Adex has kept my E levels in check.

^^^ correct me if I'm wrong but should opthawinstrol not put exact shipping times. Thought iv seen that as a problem in the past.

Ordered a few diff times and everything was here when it was supposed to be. Thanks to PSL my t-shirts no longer fit! Very pleased every time.
HGC
Test E
Clomid
Nolvadex
D-Bol
Sterile inj water

Can a brother get a t- shirt?

I sent them an email three days ago and haven't got a reply yet. All I hear is good things about them though. Is this a normal wait time?

It usually takes a day but check your spam, it's it's probably in there. Pm growth, he always took care of my issues!

I emailed them about 24 hours ago. Still haven't received an email back. Hope to hear something soon with all the good reviews.

I have an order on the way. Lean Mass builder 16 week, plus an extra bottle of test and Eq. Its cleared customs and is on its way. Ill put up pics when it arrives

Got Growth was great to work with. Gear has been spot-on in my mind.

Ordering was easy.

Shipping speed was fast once, but really slow another time

Packaging was discreet

So far its been smooth, Customer service and payment went super smooth and communication. Havent heard anything regarding shipping, tracking etc. since. Time will tell and will update from here.

I sent them an email three days ago and haven't got a reply yet. All I hear is good things about them though. Is this a normal wait time?
yes. Chances are, with bulk season being here, they're probably getting hammered with emails. They'll get back to you. You can always pm GOTGrowth as well. He is fast to respond.

Back