"Rampage" Jackson Vs Chuck Lidell?

He was the last person to beat Chuck but that was 4 years ago! I think lidell will walk through him, but thats just my opinion I could be wrong.

chuck liddel will take him out for sure....no doubt. The shit that happend in the past in Pride...chuck was not on home turf, rules are different, he had a bad day, he is a better fighter now.

Thats bullshit. I like and respect Chuck but you just made 4 excuses for his loss.

I hope Rampage wins.

i'll watch.

i think chuck is a better fighter now. I haven't seen rampage fight lately.

Rampage is a fucking stud. He beat chuck like a rented mule in that fight.

Unfortunately for Quinton, he has gone down since then and chuckie has really come up.
My instructor and a couple of the old mma viewers are saying Rampage takes it. I think Chuck takes it. I'm going against the old line on this one... I think Chuckie takes it this time. Rampage is no walk through though. Nobody in the game will just walk through Rampage. He's a tough fighter who is always game. He's got a tough chin and he in ungodly strong.

Better stop now...the lunesta is kicking in and this just ceased to make sense.

im anticipating the fight of the year! this one wil be a battle. im not going to say anything about the outcome but i sure as shit hope chuck comes out on top. he is my favorite fighter and he deserves to avenge his loss. i do like jackson though but i still hope chuck gets a KO late in the 4th or 5th rounds.

I have to go with Chuck. His striking is pin point, his take down defence is amazing.

If Rampage wants to stand and slug it out, he'll get KO'd. If Rampage is able to take Chuck to the ground and work some ground and pound, he's got a good chance.

so it sounds like i'm not the only one tired of chuck......i hope he gets his head handed to him but, i think liddell will win this one. rampage beat chuck in pride but the first round was 10min, and chuck has been known to gas.....if this goes 3-5 rounds rampage wins, if he doesn't eat a right hand early, chuck has lights out power in both hands. and chuck can get up off his back better than anyone in the history of mma. if i had to bet $ it's on chuck, but my heart wants him pummeled

in the first fight rampage seemed to handle chucks power ok, in fact chuck was the one getting rocked....im putting 50 bucks on rampage

My money is on Rampage. He wasn't very impressive in his fight with Marvin Eastman, but if anybody has a chance to beat Chuck in the UFC right now, it is him. Chuck has pretty much run through everyone I can think of in that division that is a contender.

From a marketing standpoint, I hope Rampage wins so we can see some new matchups. Chuck keeps fighting the same people over and over. Can't take another Chuck v Tito fight.

tripwicked said:
My money is on Rampage. He wasn't very impressive in his fight with Marvin Eastman, but if anybody has a chance to beat Chuck in the UFC right now, it is him. Chuck has pretty much run through everyone I can think of in that division that is a contender.

From a marketing standpoint, I hope Rampage wins so we can see some new matchups. Chuck keeps fighting the same people over and over. Can't take another Chuck v Tito fight.

Chuck wins this fight and retires...

Chester4Life said:
Chuck wins this fight and retires...
Not a chance in hell. he wants to move up to heavyweight. he already walks around at 230. In a recent interview, he mentioned that he had wanted to beat Mirko, but now Mirko isn't as big a deal since Gonzaga KO'd him. He named a few heavies he wants to fight and ended saying that, "I've already knocked out the heavyweight champ...twice."

Back