Real primo does exist

Champ

Here is a lab test i found for QGL primo and it came out legit

It came from BB4L and take it for what its worth atleast there is some out there

That is because they email you the copy as soon as the test is done there will be a signed and dated one soon. Usually SRCS email you the results as soon as test is done, then they seal and mail the actual test to you.

Notice how i said "take it for what its worth" at the bottom of my post. I didnt send the sample in myself so that is why I said take it for what its worth

Champ

im not too sure that test is all that credible. some people ahve allready brought up some very valid points about it, like why would anyone overdose it by that much unless it was a mistake when the reaw powders themselves are so expensive. and if its a mistake what dose that say about there quality control.

No offence champ..but I don't trust this lab report at all..(and not to say that QGL is not legit or not...but the only way I would trust it is if it were someone I knew who ordered the items without letting the distributor know that it was being tested....also..primo powder is extremely expensive...

The unsigned lab results are causing problem with credibility. Why don't they post the signed and stamped report. I think SRCS should start sending signed and stamped pdf's

JohnnyB

thefantom1 said:
No offence champ..but I don't trust this lab report at all..(and not to say that QGL is not legit or not...but the only way I would trust it is if it were someone I knew who ordered the items without letting the distributor know that it was being tested....also..primo powder is extremely expensive...

Supposedly that is exactly what happened here is the link, take it with a grain of salt. I dont understand what the point of getting shit tested is because many people doubt the results. I guess the only way to know forsure is donate your own sample and test it for yourself, and just keep the results for personal reasons as there are always going to be skeptics.

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3837

Oh and by the way to those that made a comment about it being overdosed as far as quality control. QGL is a fairly new UG company. Many companies will overdose prods when starting out to build a good rep and client base, then slowly they begin to cut corners. Take a look at Ttokkyo labs when they first came out, everyone raved about them then slowly their prods when to shit. When QV came out, again everyone thought that they were the best thing since sliced bread, now I here 50% good things abou QV and 50% bad things, mostly on thier enanthate. Think about it, if you are starting out as a UG lab you need something to make sure that people are pleased with the prods as you need people vouching for you as well as repeat customers in order to stay in business.

Champ

Oh yeah I am not a mod or a vet on anyboards and I do not have any vested interest in QGL products, like i said take it for what its worth and if you think it is a bogus test then delete the thread, as all I really wanted to do was throw it out there as almost all the primo came out bunk.

Champ

If your going to do a lab test on something put up the signed hard copy and if your going to get a hard copy, it's going to be hard to convince people of the legitimacy of the lab result. SRCS doesn't send singed and stamped pdf's for some reason. I don't see how it be that hard to do.

JohnnyB

I have a signed hardcopy of Generic Lab Methenolone 100.Came back @ 98.9mg/ml of Methenolone Enanthate.I would post it up put dont know how to resize the file,i will email it to someone if they can do it.I have signed hardcopys of around 8 products if anyone is interested.I have everything i use tested nowdays with so many fakes around,even the human grade stuff.If something comes back legit,i buy myself in a nice bulk supply.

JohnnyB said:
The unsigned lab results are causing problem with credibility. Why don't they post the signed and stamped report. I think SRCS should start sending signed and stamped pdf's

JohnnyB
I doubt he has a hardcopy of the labs yet, and if you guys have any questions ask cake. He did the test. I am not getting involved in any of this shit anymore, i remember they posted bad tests about IP at anasci, and no one cared, once someones feelings get hurt, credibility creeps its head.

that is alot, but UG labs should be able to make some 200mg/cc primo 10cc jug for $200 and still make a profit. Correct? Hmmmmmm that gets me thinking....I could corner the market. JK

Champ said:
That is because they email you the copy as soon as the test is done there will be a signed and dated one soon. Usually SRCS email you the results as soon as test is done, then they seal and mail the actual test to you.

Notice how i said "take it for what its worth" at the bottom of my post. I didnt send the sample in myself so that is why I said take it for what its worth

Champ

He speaks the truth. :D

It may have something to do with the availability/price of different oils in the different countries

Champ

Back