Recent Naps Experiences

Going on 3 weeks. But Im not stressing over it. It will get here when it gets here! hopefully sooner then later!!! I cant wait to start sticking!!!!!!

The mailman just dropped off my gear! It must have taken atleast 6 weeks, so be patient. But like I said, as long as I get it, im happy. And the stuff looks very nice :)
Love that feeling. Naps is great
Going on 3 weeks. But Im not stressing over it. It will get here when it gets here! hopefully sooner then later!!! I cant wait to start sticking!!!!!!

Dont stress bud. It will get there..always does. You will be glad to waited.

i personally am giving them there last chance with me, ordered a small order like 3 months ago and never came. Emailed them and told them, they said they made a mistake and will send another pack out and to give it 10 days tops.. 10 days is overdue and still no package. Due to z being shut down I still made another order over a week ago and still not in ship status yet.. This order was expensive, if they dont come through this time im done.

They def were legit in the passed but I guess everything comes to an end sometime. I miss genn, every order was recieved in 2 weeks.

my order

Not sure about your orders, but I placed mine on 5/4 and it shipped 5/10. Whether I get it in 18 days remains to be seen. No complaints here though.

i personally am giving them there last chance with me, ordered a small order like 3 months ago and never came. Emailed them and told them, they said they made a mistake and will send another pack out and to give it 10 days tops.. 10 days is overdue and still no package. Due to z being shut down I still made another order over a week ago and still not in ship status yet.. This order was expensive, if they dont come through this time im done.

They def were legit in the passed but I guess everything comes to an end sometime. I miss genn, every order was recieved in 2 weeks.

Sorry to hear that if you need any help give me a shout i will sort you out.

Same goes for anyone.

This is an "extreme" possibility, likely wont happen but...

Posting transit times is not the best thing to do...There are cops on here, they are watching, and if they do have your IP addresses. They know who each member is, and if your telling them how long it generally takes to reach you each time, and then in a thread you mentioned you just made an order, they know when about to watch your mail.

has anyone ran a cycle of with naps gear? underdosed ? would like some input

Either completely underdosed or just straight up bunk shit. Was on GP test prop 1ml eod for the first week and a half, then 1.5ml for the next week and a half and am still at starting weight with no strength gains whatsoever.

i'm starting to think i should just accept that i lost my money and maybe it's time i placed a new order with someone else.

I would not recommend NAPS to anyone.

I was told that all orders had been held up in european shipping hub and were released last week and to give it two weeks for them to arrive(i know effing great right)

I was one of them many people starting to think that my order would never come, but it eventually arrived and I could breathe a massive sigh of relief.

Took about 4 weeks altogether, to the UK. Now, when I got my package and typed in the tracking number, it said it had been dispatched 7 days earlier. So either it wasn't posted when they said they posted it, or this discrepancy is down to the apparent hold-up at the postal hub.

Either way, glad I got my order and hopefully everyone else will too :rockband:

I've been waiting over 8 weeks for my order. I checked with naps support twice and they just say, "give it another week." My tracking number indicates "origin post is preparing shipment," whatever the hell that means. It's said that for over a month.

As another poster indicated, they are full of shit with their stated shipping dates. Got a shipping confirmation email from them, and when I contacted customer support a month later to see what was up, they then told me the package had just shipped the day before.

Definitely going with someone else next time.

well i know for sure that something happened in the post office where they ship , i asked for my tracking number 2 weeks after the shipped status and i have been traking it , it moved like one week later and now its stuck in another hub for more than one month,

i contacted support multiple times about it , and this last time they told me that there was a problem in the post office and its been solved and to expect my package in 2 weeks ,

WELL WELL 2 weeks passed and nothing , i live in europe and im on 10 weeks of waiting , im not ordering from them again for sure

Im sorry guys, but I am new here. and just from everything ive read I will never go through them. I placed my first order with the uncle, confirmed payment within a week, should be shipped out in a few days, maybe less than a 2 week transaction.
I have not heard a single good thing about naps. I know Z was down, but for anyone wondering where to go, just read the peer reviews.

It may be better to order in the off-season... seems like everyone is gearing up for summer so may cause a traffic jam.

I didn't see this thread at first glance and started my own. I am also closing in on 60days of waiting for naps and my packs were due to arrive according to naps 30days ago. I also got the postal hub excuse from them 3weeks ago. Then was locked out of the support site.

My order took about 50 days or so and it was in the middle of this crazy shipping situation everyone is speaking of.

Everything came in 100%. In my opinion, just be patient...it's coming. I have no idea why it takes so damn long but it comes.

Hang in there bro.

Back