RLS??? Whats the deal?

Pinnacle@Rep

Muscles can't stop this..
What the hell is up with RLS??? They have been out of some key elements that us brewers like to have! I'm starting to wonder if they are maybe going downhill or something. 10ml vials Out of stock for months now!!! Bottletop filter units out, and many other things and the dates that they were supposed to be back in stock are way past due....... Hmmmmm I'm worried!
Anyone know what is going on with them?

I know right. I'm ready to run a larger batch but didn't buy a ton of labware until I was sure my raw was g2g. Now I can't get everything I need. Proven alternatives besides ebay or amazon?

amazon has nothing like this, ebay perhaps.

Anyone order this stuff in from China?
My problem is its 10k units on stoppers and tops, thats a lot of units for my own use ;(

amazon has nothing like this, ebay perhaps.

Anyone order this stuff in from China?
My problem is its 10k units on stoppers and tops, thats a lot of units for my own use ;(

yeah, I've researched the China sources for obtaining alot of these things and man the quantities are a bit high!!! Price is good at those quantity but 10,000 stoppers??? Geez.

Yeah im noticing that myself. What am I going to do with 10k units.

its only 1100 bucks but still, storage alone would be a pain.

so RLS has a sale on right now, I am unsure how you can have a sale on stuff you dont have in stock.

Unless I miss read, and its only stuff they actually do have right now.
Unsure why they dont have stock, its silly. Unless they are getting pressure on selling the stuff.

I think they're getting ready to drop out of sight honestly. They are weird right now and I think somethings up!!!! Maybe theyre giving out everyones info too!!!! I've never had a package from them that I've had to sign for and my last package from them I had to sign for!!!!!
Something weird, thats why I started this thread, to see what everyone else thought/said..... and now I am feeling more weird about it!!!!

I think they're getting ready to drop out of sight honestly. They are weird right now and I think somethings up!!!! Maybe theyre giving out everyones info too!!!! I've never had a package from them that I've had to sign for and my last package from them I had to sign for!!!!!
Something weird, thats why I started this thread, to see what everyone else thought/said..... and now I am feeling more weird about it!!!!

I think you're over analyzing this whole thing. Just sit back and relax.

Didn't have to sign for my package this week...you're not being paranoid if they really are out for you haha jk

Yeah!!!! I had to sign for the package this week!!!! Crazy!! Never had to do that before! Either, if you order over a certain amount of money worth or certain products you have to or not have to.... Or they are hunting my ass!!! LOL....

I spent 3k with them, in 4 orders and did not sign for one package.

Im with starks, they are going to drop out of sight.....selling off what they got....
I found a better source with better prices anyway, but never ordered from them yet, in a few more weeks I think....test them out.

Just so ya know they are back and yes amazon has them. Just search. I bought a case each bottle filter was like 20 bucks each. so the price is better. PM for link.

Amazon has everything but solvents and oils but then again I did not search hard from them there. Ebay yes. Everyone has rubber and stoppers. Amazon even has 600 cap machines. Not this bullshit 40.

My buddy just ordered 3 filters and a gallon of oil from RLS so lets see if he gets a 'call'

Got some caps and they're just a cluster fuck of mismatched crap. Done with them.

Damn really? I just recently recieved an order with them and everything went/was great.

I don't understand all this talk about them as they've been stocked for the past month or so.

Back