roid rage

twoman2000 said:
Makes me feel good too. I am trying to control it, so far its okay, but yeah you feel invinsible, but when someone kicks your ass then you wake up!!
LOL very true.there is always some one bigger and bader:D

lets look at the facts when im on cycle im a walking hardon , my strength is shooting through the roof , my muscles are growing ,
and i feel like a million bucks , why would i feel rage :confused:

DADAWG said:
lets look at the facts when im on cycle im a walking hardon , my strength is shooting through the roof , my muscles are growing ,
and i feel like a million bucks , why would i feel rage :confused:

Thats exactly how I feel, basically high on life 24/7

In general I agree, my mood improves a bit for the most part, but admitedly when doing fina once in awhile I would be angry inside about some things. I never had a fight or outburst result from it, nowhere near that, but I did notice a little angriness from time to time.

Usually on a cycle, If i feel like my rage is going up i punch a punching bag, then mediate for a lil while then im good again !

There's no such thing as 'rage' while in a cycle.

Thats like saying I get McNugget rage when I eat chicken nuggets from McDonalds

I think maybe people have other shit going on in their lives as well that bother them. They suppress those feelings of unhappiness and rage and when a situation develops that brings up even the smallest vibe of those suppressed feelings it all comes out. I know a lot of times I would be in a fight with my girl and one of my friends would be messing with me about something that I would normally laugh at and I would get pissed. Many a reason for acting abnormally, but like a lot of people have already said, "If you are already a dickhead it will just make you a bigger dickhead." JMO

100mg fina ED and I'm controllable, no real urge to outburst either. I did swear the other day though out loud, which is rare :D

roid rage is definitely not a myth!

i might agree that it makes certain aspects of ones personality stronger. however, i know i have to stay away from sustanon 250. it makes me insane. i was pissed and on the edge all of the time when i was on it. when i came off of it, i could not believe my behavior. i am typically very calm though a bit more irritable when on other aas, especially if hungry or tired. :)

i am not disagreeing with the comments about it enhancing ones personality but i feel like some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) may just disagree with certain people. i knew one semi-pro who swore he ended up in jail every time he used plain test. he was certainly crazy anyways, but there was no question that there was some connection between the plain testosterone usage and his behavior.

honestly, i am not flaming anyone but i find it strange that many of you would say that you feel more outgoing, confident, etc. when on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but no way does it cause roid rage. if Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can alter some aspects of your personality, why can't they alter others?

not to preach (okay, not to preach too much), but i try to be very honest with myself about all the effects of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) on my body and personality. both good and bad. and definitely both come with aa usage. you just have to decide whether you like the good more than the bad.

okay, preacher mode off.

Back