Roids gone wrong. Brace yourselves.

O

osiris4015

Found this off of another site.....

POP.

Greg_Valentino_1.jpg

Greg_Valentino_2.jpg

Greg_Valentino_3.jpg

Ohh dawg I guess your rite. Thats still messed up tho. I wonder if its still possible to tear your skin even without implants

osiris4015 said:
Ohh dawg I guess your rite. Thats still messed up tho. I wonder if its still possible to tear your skin even without implants
Sure it is. You just need a massive and untreated infection.

THe skin was cut open to lance and drain an abcess, not because he tore it open flexing

these guys ruin their physiques and are ruin the image of BB'ing . Biceps like that dont even look normal.

Probably some mix of synthol abuse and implants. Either way he's a complete retard. For several resons.

that's disgusting. he's an embarassment to the sport. he has the shoulders and forearms of a little kid; it's obvious to the point of being stupid that he's nothing but synthol. gross :Puke:

None of you have ever used synthol. So why all the bullshit statements that the guy got this rediculous look by using it? It just doesnt work like that. Stop with all the nonsense people. Synthol will not do that to your arms. Try is and see, instead of spreading the same rummored bullshit.

Back