Roids gone wrong. Brace yourselves.

estrogen said:
None of you have ever used synthol. So why all the bullshit statements that the guy got this rediculous look by using it? It just doesnt work like that. Stop with all the nonsense people. Synthol will not do that to your arms. Try is and see, instead of spreading the same rummored bullshit.

:dumbass: WHOS THIS GUY??? :dienewbie GREAT WAY TO INTRODUCE YOUR SELF TO THE SITE..nice to meet you too

wayne and zeus said:
I thought it was a shitload of site injects and synthol.

link to proof of implants

he is a moron ive met him..what an idiot!!!..trust me on this..he was suppose to record the surgery so he could put to rest the rumors of synthol and implants..what a joke :)

morpheus

btw morpheus here vet all over..looking forward to sharing as well as learning :)

Last edited:
wayne and zeus said:
I thought it was a shitload of site injects and synthol.

link to proof of implants
Link to proof of synthol. Dude, try injecting synthol into your arms, you'll get nothing. Its only useful for competitions and it will only give you a "slight" increase in size.

by estrogen:
hey numbnuts, take a good look at yourself and the rest of the morons that say roids are bad but have never used them. Same with synthol. If you've never used it, then dont say shit.

never mind this shit bag is already banned....

70w30 said:
Yes but Supergirl says hes a good guy lmao
what is so funny about my opinion??

I know greg personally and in my opinion he is a very good guy. He is very polite, considerate and very open with his thoughts and opinions. He is very true to his friends and is not afraid to say what he wants...
This is my opinion based on my personal interaction with Greg.

super

At one point in that video, he pokes his left bicep with his right index finger, and it looks like someone poking a mound of fat.

estrogen said:
Link to proof of synthol. Dude, try injecting synthol into your arms, you'll get nothing. Its only useful for competitions and it will only give you a "slight" increase in size.

14.jpg

Think these Brazilian club kids can afford implants?

Mr. dB said:
At one point in that video, he pokes his left bicep with his right index finger, and it looks like someone poking a mound of fat.
Yeah I dunno.

Next time you meet him you can feel him up and see for yourself :spin:

Mr. dB said:
14.jpg

Think these Brazilian club kids can afford implants?

Yes, PS is cheap there.. In fact per capita Brazil has the most plastic sergery in the world. Now, its not the same saftey and quality as here, and often not performed by people with the proper credentials.

every one of you are fucking retards. its an oil that he injects into his muscle at certain angles thats why his biceps are not normal shape in the first picture. trust me on this one guys. they sell the oil as a topical oil.

estrogen said:

........Wrong

Last edited:
xxwrestlerxx said:
every one of you are fucking retards. its an oil that he injects into his muscle at certain angles thats why his biceps are not normal shape in the first picture. trust me on this one guys. they sell the oil as a topical oil.

Exactly wright..

I dont get the difference between Site injections ( synthol ) and implants !

Implants: just like silicon boobs for women, except its for men.. right ?

synthol: oil based material injected intra muscular, it makes an infection or inflammation inside the muscle, which causes an increase in its size..

right ? wrong ?

Back