Roids gone wrong. Brace yourselves.

He mentioned in one of his rants once that a fan of his died trying to inject cooking oil into his arms cos he wanted to look like his idol... some kids are fucking crazy why the fuck would you do that to yourself. funny thing is Greg looked okay in his early years before he turned to all this crap.

greg never did synthol. he injected his arms with eq. enathate. primo. and Sustanon (sust). never did synthol or implants. he has an article in muscular development. read about him before you jump to conclusions like the rest of the country.

Nasty, that you can actually see the lump on the top of the brazilian kids bicep... Schmuck... Also, possible injection on his interior tricep head?? Yeah, looks realllyy aesthetic and natural... :rolleyes:

johnnywaves1001 said:
greg never did synthol. he injected his arms with eq. enathate. primo. and Sustanon (sust). never did synthol or implants. he has an article in muscular development. read about him before you jump to conclusions like the rest of the country.

your an idiot..cause we all believe everything we read in BB mags..Moron..

HE DEFF. NEEDS TO B**CH SLAPPED FOR EVEN TRYING TO SPIT IN THE FACE OF BBING... I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME "FREAK" OR "MONSTER" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT I WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO CALL GREG VALENTIAfag... LOL!!!

ha yeh trust me greg was on synthol along with alot of top pro bodybuilders 2day.

how much sust, primo and what ever else do you think he had to inject to swell his his arms up that much, he'd of had a heart attack first. greg clearly denies taking synthol but he just kidding himself. he took it to an extreme, he was obsessed with being a freak with huge arms, and look what happened.

pro's like ernie taylor take synthol and lots of it.

FACT!!

Back