Rookie Starting a new cutting stavk PLZZZZ HELP

harsh_urxlnc

Thnx to all reading this and for helping me out

mah main goal is to have a lean hardened ---model like look i do not want a huge bodybuilder look . SO A DIFF CYCLE ADVISED WOULD ALSO BE GREAT

I am 23 years old
i weigh 83 kgs now
my height is 6"

i had been taking danabol ds 40 mg per day
2 10mg tabs before workout and 2 after workout....m a rookie so i know as close to nothing abt roids

Its been 10 days off the danabol cycle

I am planning to starta new cycle
a friend instructor has adviced these things please recommend the appropriate cycles for them
1) stanabol 50----15 ml for 1st week Wants to see its effect on me and then will advise further

2) clenbuterol 1 each day

3) anavar - I was planning to add this to my stack as i heard a great for reducing stomach fat,increasing strength and hardening the muscles.What attracted me to this more was that it has a ot less side effects

A BIG THANX TO ALL HELPING OUT :p

i had been taking danabol ds 40 mg per day
2 10mg tabs before workout and 2 after workout....m a rookie so i know as close to nothing abt roids

Its been 10 days off the danabol cycle

I am planning to starta new cycle
a friend instructor has adviced these things please recommend the appropriate cycles for them
1) stanabol 50----15 ml for 1st week Wants to see its effect on me and then will advise further

2) clenbuterol 1 each day

3) anavar - I was planning to add this to my stack as i heard a great for reducing stomach fat,increasing strength and hardening the muscles.What attracted me to this more was that it has a ot less side effects

A BIG THANX TO ALL HELPING OUT :p

i mean no disrespect by saying this, but you have an obscene amount to learn. to start, whoever your "instructor" is, dont listen to him anymore, he clearly doesnt know much more than you do. the drugs you have listed are good drugs, but ones that you shouldnt be concerned with for a long time. if you are interested in doing steroids, everyone will tell you to start with a ten wk cycle of test at 500 mgs/wk. but for now, i think you should just read alot and keep asking questions, you'll thank us later.
ps - anavar, or any other drug or compound, has nothing to do with stomach fat, thats one of the most ridiculous things ive heard.

Back