Sachets SEIZED!

I keep reading about guys getting their stuff in 6, 7 days and I'm going on 3.5 weeks, should I assume that I'm SOL

If you got the shipped out email already... it should be less than a week. If it's longer you might have got your shit yanked.

latitude said:
I keep reading about guys getting their stuff in 6, 7 days and I'm going on 3.5 weeks, should I assume that I'm SOL

took 80 days lol. i was pissed. i live near st louis. you might be in for a BIG fukin wait, dude.
24 days now and my strength is startin to get awesome, now all i need is some good pussy and ill be good 2 go. lol

02gixxersix said:
I have seen almost nothing but bad reviews about these guys. The only places you can find good reviews are the boards where they delete the bad reviews like someone else stated. I thought about ordering from them but fuck that.

I haven't used their stuff yet, but I did get it in 6 days. I have heard many people are extremely happy with their stuff. I am a little skeptical about it though. I'm not sure what kind of bad stuff you have heard. Is it relating to quality or customer service issues?

josh1095 said:
took 80 days lol. i was pissed. i live near st louis. you might be in for a BIG fukin wait, dude.
24 days now and my strength is startin to get awesome, now all i need is some good pussy and ill be good 2 go. lol
80 DAYS? fuck that,,wonder why some would take 8 and others 80..crap..ola.

Yeah they sent me the shipped email the day after they picked up the money telling me it was sent in three different packages. But that was 3.5 weeks ago..

I've noticed a pattern with the shipments from all legit sources that some of them arrive very quickly and others take a while. I would have to blame that on the postal carriers instead of the sources. Postal services can be very unreliable.

bigbodymingle said:
Well i guess i fall in that 1% of shipments that are unsuccessful. I got my package in the mail and it was covered in green "US Homeland Security" tape. Inside was just a letter from Customs saying that my sachets were interdicted. I presume they test the sachet contents, because in the description on the seizure letter, it says : "1 BX Containing testosterone". I assume this was totally random and that my address isnt flagged or something because this is the first time our of about 6 that i have ordered from Asia and had an issue. Im just hoping that if they resend the order, it wont be intercepted again. What are they chances?

are there any vans parked outside the house ? lol

Sources i have ordered from have been quick and reliable.

Check who you are ordering from.....

Do they let you know all the time if they intercept a package coming to your addy? I had a shippment coming but we think it was lost, i never got it- He resent it, but its running late..im starting to wonder...

Back