Sad news......STK

We will be contributing to a trust fund for her family/son and or flowers for the funeral...

Please let us know, You can even P.M. with info if you like. ( Big guy cries now thinking about another son without a dad!)

I would love to help!!!

Im in total shock... the Killer was a great bro... one of the first that I dealt with....always helped me out and went the xtra mile for me... Im just in shock... my deepest sympathy to his family... damn....Im about to cry......

I haven't been over here in a while, but today I'm going by every board to bump STK's posts. This has torn me up today and yes I've been cryin' like a little girl. R.I.P. Killz a.k.a. Neil

Please help out with donations if you can. Miss STK will need all the help she can get.

Killa was 31 and as MissSTK has offered, he had some heart problems. Went to sleep and just didn't wake up, thankfully he went quietly. He is sorely missed across the entire community.

Enjoy the peace big bro, we'll see you again.

'tensity said:
Killa was 31 and as MissSTK has offered, he had some heart problems. Went to sleep and just didn't wake up, thankfully he went quietly. He is sorely missed across the entire community.

Enjoy the peace big bro, we'll see you again.

Christ, the brother was younger than me! What a shame. At least he went in his sleep though, unfortunate as his passing was. Maybe someone who frequents the BB site where he moderated can do a Thread there, and link all of our condolences from this board, so his wife might see them. That would be nice.

SkedMedz said:
Christ, the brother was younger than me! What a shame. At least he went in his sleep though, unfortunate as his passing was. Maybe someone who frequents the BB site where he moderated can do a Thread there, and link all of our condolences from this board, so his wife might see them. That would be nice.

done :) good suggestion babes..

Massmonsters is setting up a paypal account where we will be able to donate to MissSTK and his son.. i guess it will be some sort of trust fund..

She thanks everyone for their support and love!!!

Last edited:
supergirl said:
done :) good suggestion babes..

Massmonsters is setting up a paypal account where we will be able to donate to MissSTK and her son.. i guess it will be some sort of trust fund..

She thanks everyone for their support and love!!!

Damn good suggestion Sked, thanks for doing that Ms. Super! I offered over on Massmonsters, since most of us can't be there in person to pay respects, to maybe share a story of interaction/experience people may have had with STK as a way saying goodbye and showing everyone the great guy he was; hopefully those can be pulled over as well.

Thank you all so much. He passed away on Sunday morning in his sleep. They have finished the autopsy, but they said that it will take 2-4 weeks before they know the exact cause of death. When the medics and the medical examiner arrived, they told me that because his hands weren't balled up into fists, and he wasn't holding his chest or his head, he didn't feel any pain. What they believe happened, was that while he was sleeping, his heart just stopped. He never felt any kind of pain. He was 30 and would have been 31 in October. His son is 3. His son is from his ex-wife who lives in Florida. The chances of any of Neils' family or myself ever getting to see his son again are slim to none. I will be putting money away for him for a trust fund for when he turns 18. Thank you all so very much. The kind words and prayers are what have gotten me through this so far. I know that he loved each and every one that he knew from his "business" as though they were family. He loved you all, and he would be so proud to see the responses from everyone. Thank you so much. I will post more information as I find it out. Thank you.

the killa will be missed!!!!

he will be in my prayers

bad thing is on of my friends died this last sunday in jackson mississippi he name was wesley knoles god have merce on there family

FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS

STK's funeral is being held Thursday at 2pm

IF anyone needs specifics, you can pm me for details..

Back