serious rage and mentally unstable, help.

If you've had ANY history of anxiety, depression, aggression, mental issues, etc.. gear may not be for you.

i have/had all thes things sadly. and i feel like there better when on cycle then off. mostly anxiety and depression are better. fuk now im only wild aggresive when im hungry. if my bellys full im ok.

I had one batch of tren that did something to me about two times that I can vaguely remember. There is a small portion of the population, I think it was estimated to be 2-5% of users, who will encounter problems with aggression while using.

If it gets to be a serious problem, then gear probably isn't for you. Life aint so bad without it ;)

i agree that i am on the younger side of users, but im certainly not some douche bag kid looking to get laid. as i said ive been lifting for 10 years and have been a trainer for three years.

Your almost 24 you say? O.k. lets say your 23 and thats still to be debated, but F it your 23. You stated you have been training for 10yrs. You started working out at 13! Since then you have cycled a few times you mentioned but never got sides. If it were me I would jump off the cycle take a little nolavadex and get a complete Basic and Catabolic Panel done. It sounds like your in a nasty state of Catabolism or the estrogen got you all fucked up. I would also tell your Doc about your Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and the fact you started lifting at 13 yrs. old. Thats young to be lifting bro. Also at such a young age you might just now be finding out your bi-polar or manic or some shit. Cross that with the juice and you will feel like a train wreck. Definitely see your Doc and tell him everything. The Docs keep everything totally confidential they have too.

I apologise for laying down such a blanket opinion.

But from reading I have done, and friends opinions, I have formed an opinion of my own.

Of course steroids wont be for every young athlete, but if you plan on getting anwhere in the bodybuilding scene, then your going to need to use steroids.

It's just an opinion, please take it at that.

As far as this clown is concerned, lol. Dude you think all IFBB PRO BBers started taking Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at 18, that it's a requirement or some shit, lol. Your body at 18 is already pumping out tons of testosterone and not to mention your bones are still growing. Your friends told you it was o.k. yes, I love it! I tell you what man go home and shit in your blender for your PWO shake, dude it's the best protein known to man. Tear it up guy, my boy said it will make you huge!

Just curious how many guys won the Mr.Olympia or Arnold Classic at ages 18 shit 21, 23 for that matter. Keep in mind too no matter how much gear you run only a select few will and ever have the potential to compete high up because it all boils down to genetics. Look that up bigdog. But you got your mind made up so do it, juice it up at 18. Run a gram of test and a gram of deca with 350mg's of Drol and see how big you are in ten yrs., if your still alive., and if you are you will be competing in the special olympics, not the Bejing Olympics.

Last edited:
im in my fourth week of 500 mgs eq and 500 mgs test e. ive gained six pounds and my strength has certainly increased. but im losing my fucking mind right now. im snapping at everything. the other day i was walking down the street with one of my buddies and a car drove by and yelled "faggots!" and it took serious restraint for me not to run after the car and beat the shit out of that punk kid, and i kept thinking about it for about 3 hours wishing i would have. i cant stand to talk to my friends or my gf because everything is pissing me off and i have no control over my emotions. i know there is nothing to be upset about but i cant stop my head from being pissed. ive never experienced this much rage before. im not necessarily contributing it the drugs, but i certainly feel they are playing a part. i cant go on like this, man, my mental well being is at an all time low. and normally, i am extremely easy going and always cool headed, nothing upsets me. not to mention my sex drive sucks and im not even sure i could get it up if i felt like it. if it keeps up like this, im going to have to quit. im hoping its just my body adjusting as it starts to kick in. anyone been through this, if so, how long did it last?

That is what you get for messing with steroids that were designed for animals! Stick to Testosterone based esters! I hate to have to tell you this but untill you come off this cycle your not human!

There are a lot of dicks around here. This guy just said that despite wanting to lose his shit, he kept his head together, even though it was difficult. Sure, getting off the juice would probably be a good idea, but how can you say he gives everyone else a bad name? It's not like he ran after them and punched their window in.

I'm not a fan of drama but the thought of huge meatheads taking their aggression out on their keyboards and on a blog typing like a madman in an angry rage is really hysterical. The days of ok kicking someones ass to let it out hAve changed to let's gang up on someones blog and bash em for doing the same shit I do to feel like the bigger man have taken over. Not to step on any toes here but some of you guys blow stuff wAyy outta proportion. I'll admit claims of people who "work out for 10 years" when they're only 23-24 seems funny but still...chill out people!

Isn't equipoise known to cause anxiety? This would clearly be bad for someone who is already predisposed to it.

As for this thread, some people have been helpful, but I can agree that some of these comments have not been helpful. I would just take what's positive/helpful from it and fuck the rest of it....good lesson for life.

As far as this clown is concerned, lol. Dude you think all IFBB PRO BBers started taking Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at 18, that it's a requirement or some shit, lol. Your body at 18 is already pumping out tons of testosterone and not to mention your bones are still growing. Your friends told you it was o.k. yes, I love it! I tell you what man go home and shit in your blender for your PWO shake, dude it's the best protein known to man. Tear it up guy, my boy said it will make you huge!

Just curious how many guys won the Mr.Olympia or Arnold Classic at ages 18 shit 21, 23 for that matter. Keep in mind too no matter how much gear you run only a select few will and ever have the potential to compete high up because it all boils down to genetics. Look that up bigdog. But you got your mind made up so do it, juice it up at 18. Run a gram of test and a gram of deca with 350mg's of Drol and see how big you are in ten yrs., if your still alive., and if you are you will be competing in the special olympics, not the Bejing Olympics.

Hold on for a second.

You dont know me. You dont know who my friends are. You dont know who old I am.

Your'e jumping to conclusions.

I dont think that any of the past olympiads were any where near 18 when they won. But nor do I believe that the used steroids for the first time at 32 and blew up to olympiad proportions. That would be very nieve.

You have a guy of 21 years old on this website, who is using one of the most dangerious compounds you could use, Insulin, yet I'm the only one who has told him that this is a bad idea. Let alone unnecessary. He has chosen not to take my advice, thats his business.

Personal insults over the internet are very childish.

You have your opinion of me and my opnions, and thats fine by me.

Hold on for a second.

You dont know me. You dont know who my friends are. You dont know who old I am.

Your'e jumping to conclusions.

I dont think that any of the past olympiads were any where near 18 when they won. But nor do I believe that the used steroids for the first time at 32 and blew up to olympiad proportions. That would be very nieve.

You have a guy of 21 years old on this website, who is using one of the most dangerious compounds you could use, Insulin, yet I'm the only one who has told him that this is a bad idea. Let alone unnecessary. He has chosen not to take my advice, thats his business.

Personal insults over the internet are very childish.

You have your opinion of me and my opnions, and thats fine by me.

Your right man. Sorry for the bash back at ya I just hate seeing youngens fuckin their life up with juice. The back and fourth bashing is childish and I apologize man. Lets put this behind us. Theres a reason I dont like to see young people on gear at 18. It has to do with a former best friend who is no longer around, he used to rage on gear at a young age, I miss my boy a lot and I hate to say it but it was the juice that fucked him and many of my other friends up. I waited till I was 26 and gear makes me feel incredible. My normal state is grumpy when im on im happy and good state of well being. Your new to the board man, dont take are flames personally. A lot of the Vets like SC and Mudge are against the youngsters takin gear there is evidence is closes growth plates. Peace my man.

I takes a man to apologise, I appreciate that.

I started to use steroids when I was 18.

I'm 5' 10'', and had been for at least 3 years. When I began cycling steroids. If I am honest, fusion of growth plates was not a big concern for me at the time.

I have high aspirations in the bodybuilding scene. You will be hearing my name within the next four years. (With the help of God)

I'm only 19 now. And have explored alot of compounds and cycles in the last two years.

The funny thing is, if you have a look through my past threads.(ones I have started) You'll see a cycle I plan on starting within the next month.

Every one commented on how it was a great cycle, and that I should get very good gains from it.

But I wonder how many of those people would say the same thing, if they knew I was 19 at the time of posting.

I daresay not many.

Cut your doses and work up to the higher doses. When you first start out your body will respond great to lower doses. It's better on the pocket as well. 1000mg combined isn't necessary unless your body isn't responding to lower doses and you have worked up to it. High levels of Testosterone will make anyone quicker to be on the attack but I also agree the asshole factor plays a part. Search your feelings Luke and deal with issues or they will surface when you don't want them to. Best of luck...

Cut your doses and work up to the higher doses. When you first start out your body will respond great to lower doses. It's better on the pocket as well. 1000mg combined isn't necessary unless your body isn't responding to lower doses and you have worked up to it. High levels of Testosterone will make anyone quicker to be on the attack but I also agree the asshole factor plays a part. Search your feelings Luke and deal with issues or they will surface when you don't want them to. Best of luck...

BTW I'm not calling you an asshole. Just that issues, bad mood whatever brings out a little asshole in all of us. High levels of Test magnify ten fold.

BTW I'm not calling you an asshole. Just that issues, bad mood whatever brings out a little asshole in all of us. High levels of Test magnify ten fold.

Agreed..Everyone needs to take a breath and relax. I personally have been very bitchy on my cycle this time.

i did a cuttin cycle comprising of:

tren
stanabol
ephidrine

this is the only time i've really felt the rage. taking stimulants with juice is quite a recipe.

Am i missing something? What the hell are you all bent about? I thought he Dlove gave a pretty good honest responce. Unless i'm just retarded and missed something...Any way i think you being kinda over kill. Not saying you don't have the right to dissagree but i just think you could handle it a little better. But what ever just trying to keep the peace...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back