Sex and bodybuilding

MUNJA

I am 26 married 6'6'' 340lb would like to know if too much sex (4-5 times a week) will affect my gains Thx

It hasn't affected my gains.....I think you posted this in the wrong forum. You may get more respoces if it's moved.

MUNJA said:
I am 26 married 6'6'' 340lb would like to know if too much sex (4-5 times a week) will affect my gains Thx

At 340 lbs I see no problems as long as she's the one on top!

;)

MUNJA said:

lol...i posted the same question not too long ago.
Im on week 4 of EQ nad Test En. and the gain is starting to show and the sex drive is up. guess that means you can pound away at the wife and not worry.

my wife and I have been hitting it like its going out of style, and it has never effected my gains

4-5 times per week?! Dam, have a few kids and see that drop down to 4-5 times per year. I have three kids now. Sex? what the hell is that! I need a dictionary to look up the definition from time to time.

I was wondering if this was a serious post, i have never wondered if too much sex would hurt my gains.

Rhino58 said:
I was wondering if this was a serious post, i have never wondered if too much sex would hurt my gains.

I wonder the same thing because this guy is 6'6 340....complete gorilla. If this is true how can he find a girl that can spread them that far?

Good Lord!! Do you work? ;) J/K man and welcome! Shouldn't hurt your gains at all and even if it did.......would it REALLY be that much of a bother? "damn, gotta hit it again. I'm never gonna grow" ;) Rest at ease and hit tha sheets man!

..thanks..

Thanks guys 4 welcomin me..
i know that u burn a lot of testosterone when have an erection,, if i burn a lot whille heaving sex will there be anything left for my gains?

Re: ..thanks..

MUNJA said:
Thanks guys 4 welcomin me..
i know that u burn a lot of testosterone when have an erection,, if i burn a lot whille heaving sex will there be anything left for my gains?
if your that worried about it just up your test another 100-200 a week then go rock her world:D

Back