Shanghai Labs...Whats the word??

BigKevs address was slightly misspelled to fool those not paying attention.
Shanghai is suppose to be top notch.
I've seen tests done on it and it has always checked out great, clean, painless.
The only off post I`ve seen is test-e for one batch was 236mg/ml instead of 250mg/ml
I believe thier overdosing now so that does'nt happen again.

Most the Mods at AF,FG,MM ect. Love it

RT also is suppose to be the standard at the moment. DJ

New trick scammers are doing is changing a letter or two in the email address of reputable companies and getting off as that company... be careful theyr getting smarter!

RT is top notch too...they overfill and over dose their products...i haven't seen any complaints about them yet...

BiggKay said:
RT is top notch too...they overfill and over dose their products...i haven't seen any complaints about them yet...

Overfilling is Ok.....

........purposely "over dosing" is a different story, that is just as bad, if not worse than under-dosing. I for one want to damn well know exactly how many mg's I'm taking.

Now there's your first complaint......LOL

Makaveli_786 said:
New trick scammers are doing is changing a letter or two in the email address of reputable companies and getting off as that company... be careful theyr getting smarter!
Not new Bro

JohnnyB

Shanghai is Good, I did the Deca with good results. My friend is running their Deca and Test E . His only complainti s that it hurts a bit but he is sensitive. My understanding about the Dbol is that they are just hard to split up, being 50mg and all. I will Run their EQ and Prop In a few months. Ill Keep you posted then but thats along way away.

Personally I cant wait for RT Primo.

BiggKay said:

I'm about to give them a go myself.

Back