Signing for your gear - USPS

ChaseTheYoke

Half Man, Half Amazing
Welp I did it today... express package from overseas and I haven't got raided yet =P

I was definitely shacking like a little bitch when signing though

fuck being worried. I pay a forwarding company to forward my packages to me. and you can put whatever names to and from the company. 10 bucks and no stress

Seriously? Fuck yes. I'm looking into this! I already use different names and houses, but this is a way better idea. Thanks king

UPS showed up at my house and knocked, I hid behind the door and thought they would go away and leave the package without signing and they did! Waited till they left and got my package.

UPS showed up at my house and knocked, I hid behind the door and thought they would go away and leave the package without signing and they did! Waited till they left and got my package.

If International, Usually they leave a sticker...saying call back to reschedule delivery. You can sign sticker and leave in mailbox if you want them to drop pack at front door. Usually only domestic ugl will not require sig.

fuck being worried. I pay a forwarding company to forward my packages to me. and you can put whatever names to and from the company. 10 bucks and no stress

I just got a PO Box (at post office cuz i live in bumfuck and there isn't any other options) cause I had a pack get seized over holiday. I never heard of forwarding company. How does this work...pm??

USPS sends me an email when the package moves from city to city
Latest email this morning said" out for delivery" woo HOO!!

Back