Snagency Primordially shifts to V2.0, 16-week bodybuilding prep with Andro Series

snagency

Sponsored Athlete
Hello all. Snagency here, making a comeback in the sport of bodybuilding competition.. (again).
But - with some new toys to play with.
I'll be competing in the Midwest Open in Indiana on July 14. During this 16-week prep, I'll be putting the Pp Andro Series products to the test throughout.

Today marks the beginning of my 16 week cycle:

• 16 weeks – 8 weeks: Andro Mass (6 softgels per day)
• 8 weeks – showtime: AndroLean (6 softgels daily) + AndroHard (6 softgels daily)
• The only other thing I plan to add would be Mechabol at 6 weeks out.

A little history..
those who know me know I have been a lifetime natural athlete to this point in my life. Now that I'm 40, and have noticed some slight changes in my hormonal profile over the last year.. I figure it's time to explore a different path. In making this decision, I felt Primordial Performance products to be the optimal solution: effective, no-nonsense, and (extremely important to me) - safe with zero to minimal sides/HPTA suppression. These products will be put to the test, I assure you!

My approach to competition is a little bit different than the norm.. since I stay fairly lean year-round (most of the time anyway), I don't have a great deal of fat to lose. My current body comp is off from the usual, as I've taken time off/been in light maintenance phase since December to heal couple nagging injuries. My legs/knees can be temperamental (I am very active, and will be playing tennis thru the first half of my prep as well), and I developed some shoulder tenderness towards the end of last year as well (prolly from my serve, since I played more tennis last year than ever before).

So, it's "catch-up" time here in the early going. I'll be running @4000cals on training days, @3500 on non-training days (non-activity days will be scarce). This will be adjusted as I go of course.. I have scheduled gaining and hardening phases built in throughout the cycle. The end goal I have in mind is to be show-ready prepared @2-4 weeks out, and then diet back UP again going into the show. Rough macros early on will be 400g P/200g C/125g F (all clean, no cheats at any time).

My training:
Day 1: Chest/Shoulders/Abs (reps)
Day 2: Legs (reps)
Day 3: Back/Arms (power)
Day 4: OFF (cardio/tennis)
Day 5: Chest/Shoulders/Abs (power)
Day 6: Legs (power)
Day 7: Arms/Back/Abs (reps)
Day 8: OFF
Repeat

Pics will be added, not able to right this minute. I intend to update once weekly, with pictorial views as well as discussion.

And so...

V2.0 begins!

Last edited:
Just for clarification..the V2.0 is the version of Snagency.
V3 is the version of AndroMass.

I'd like to add a very special thank you to Matt Porter and Eric P. at Primordial, for giving me the opportunity to put these products to work.
Matt's generosity not only with product, but also with his time and expertise, has been beyond impressive.
Classy company.

Here's a pic from this morning. I no longer have my personal photographer (aka the wife) around to take pics, so had to snap this one myself. Will have better ones going forward.

We got some work to do.

Will wrap up my entries for this w/e with another pic..
2 hardcore and intense training sessions in (one of them a chest/shoulder session) and one lawnmowing session on the chest later, and I can start to see the muscle tissue jump back to life already.
I knew it wouldn't take long, but................whoa.

Updates next weekend.

And a small update..

To this point, I have been shocked by the rapid bodyfat loss I have experienced in the first 5 days. I took steps to eliminate some water weight last week leading up to the start of my cycle on SAT, and started that day weighing in @197.5lbs. This morning, I weighed in @192.7lbs. Diet has been steady @4k cals, and have trained every day.
I had also started a fat-burner and TT-33 by iForce last week, figuring I'd prime the metabolism for the increased caloric load..I made the decision to drop those items yesterday. I simply do not believe I need them at this time. Rapid hardening and bf loss @ this caloric load is, even for me, a bit unsettling.

Random entry..

I do love this diet.
Couple kabobs (12oz beef) with a 4oz salad on the side for dinner.
Crazy updates and pic coming SAT..

END WEEK #1
15 WEEKS OUT FROM SHOW

Interesting first week..

Weight: 191.5 this morning, seems to be stabilizing a bit toward the last part of week..down 6lbs total first week, @4k cals daily. Diuretic effect from clean dieting+increased water intake, even at gross caloric excess, has been nuts.

Strength: Tough to gauge definitively at this point, since I'm coming into prep from a "down" mode. Things have progressed very well to this point, and I am very pleased with overall strength, considering where I am at this point in time.

Stamina: Well, still a ways to go..not even close to where my normalcy lies yet.

Libido: Couple days ago, started noticing an increase in desire and sensitivy..

Drive: This has been fantastic. Now, of course I am ready to get cracking from all the rest I've had in prior months leading up to this, but there is definitely no hesitation or "blah" feeling when it comes time to hit the weights.

Recovery: This has been surprisingly good..figured I'd be sore as hell with the increased activity, but, other than legs being a tad tender after mauling them with ATG squats the other day (and tennis day before that -- normal soreness), I've felt very refreshed at all times.

I will be better able to gauge these things going forward, when things like muscle memory and acclimation to accustomed usual activity level out. So far, I do feel an impact on all these things from the AMv3..I just can't finger the full effect at this point.

And, I am not at full speed yet. Just like diet and training will change as we progress, so too will my intensity and effort.
For now, I am very pleased. I have even accepted the fact that I will lose a lil weight, take a "step back" so-to-speak on size, before I will move forward. Clean dieting and increased activity level are all skewing the landscape right now.

OVERALL RATING, WEEK 1: To quote the late, great James Brown:
I feel good! :smash:

So..................
it must be Day #8 where you really take off on this stuff???

I awoke this morning feeling like, well, an animal.
To this point, all pics have been taken cold.
A lil sneak-peak, after a chest session today. Flexed. Hard.

No April Foolin here guys.
WOW

Okay..will keep the updates fairly narrowed to w/e from here on out for awhile, but did want to mention couple things that popped up yesterday:
#1 - a zit! :eek: (haven't seen one of them for awhile)
and
#2 - some serious night sweats last night. Ugh.

Small nusances to be sure, but felt they were worth mentioning.

Quick note: (A slight speed bump -- but a good kind of speed bump to be cautious)
After a day of rest, some added cals and a carb meal last night, I'm tweaking a few things..
Small changes in the diet (200 addtl cals, coming mostly from carbs) and some changes in the routine, essentially dialing down my activity and volume.
I threw myself back into this with the mentality that
a) I was a washed up old man :D and,
b) not realizing how LONG 16 weeks is, combined with
c) not understanding the power of androgens.

All is going well..there is no need to push things to this extent yet.

And, short-term follow-up:

Instinctively, I knew I made the right decision last night by swapping out that last high P/F meal for high carbs..
The mirror confirms it today. Excellent training, and it looks like I almost doubled in thickness overnight (without any concurrent watery look).

(Of course, I'm slightly exaggerating with doubled, but you get my point.) :)

The fast changes in body morphing are just silly right now.
I am amazed.

The fast changes in body morphing are just silly right now.
I am amazed.

All the results of hard work my friend. It is always amazing to me how rapidly the body can change to slight changes when a bodybuilder gets close to a contest.

All the results of hard work my friend. It is always amazing to me how rapidly the body can change to slight changes when a bodybuilder gets close to a contest.

Hey there, Study.
Well, I hear what you're saying there..but, to me that's a bit different. The body is set up and primed for specific manipulation, and pushing can indeed create some wild illusions.

But dude - we're talking 14+ weeks out here..and only a couple weeks ago I was just laying around, recuperating with soft and out-of-shape muscle tissue and carrying some fat/water combination of excess..

I can put my body thru changes pretty quickly, but..never experienced this madness! :D

Thanks for following, my friend.

Looking solid Snag, good log.

I think I know that avi....
Hey big guy..good to have you here. :)

Small update: Feeling great! Little tweaks daily here & there, dialing things in as I get more comfortable.
My wheels were absolutely thrashed today..stumbling into walls when I was finished, from the insane pump. I'm very pleased with the legs..hell, they're coming along better than my upper body (surprisingly). An odd thing: ever since I started this, my calves have just been pumped every single day, kinda freaky.
I'm not complaining tho..and, I see from some others that calf pump while using androgenic product is very common.
No cramping at all for me tho, to this point.

Hey there, Study.
Well, I hear what you're saying there..but, to me that's a bit different. The body is set up and primed for specific manipulation, and pushing can indeed create some wild illusions.

But dude - we're talking 14+ weeks out

Haha, you are right. You have to forgive me, I am not used to guys being i as good of condition this far out, and often forget how much time you have until contest still. Believe me, this is a good thing!

I think I know that avi....
Hey big guy..good to have you here. :)

Small update: Feeling great! Little tweaks daily here & there, dialing things in as I get more comfortable.
My wheels were absolutely thrashed today..stumbling into walls when I was finished, from the insane pump. I'm very pleased with the legs..hell, they're coming along better than my upper body (surprisingly). An odd thing: ever since I started this, my calves have just been pumped every single day, kinda freaky.
I'm not complaining tho..and, I see from some others that calf pump while using androgenic product is very common.
No cramping at all for me tho, to this point.

Haha, yeah... my first handle on the bigger forums and I look back and think it's kinda corny... Redhulk, Rulk ( rolls eyes ). Good Grip is actually fitting since I can close some Captain's of Crush Grippers. Good to see you responding well to the series btw!

Good Grip is actually fitting since I can close some Captain's of Crush Grippers. Good to see you responding well to the series btw!
lulz..yeah, I bet you can. :eek:

Looking leaner yet again this morning, weight holding ~189. Really getting a feel now for what I need to do, diet-shifting-wise. Plan to drop an addtl 50g carbs in thruout the day today at strategic points, just today only. I was debating pulling out an all-carb meal again tonight, but for now I'm more comfortable keeping that 1x weekly..
Again - everything can change, and at any time.
I'm confident I can stay ahead of what changes my body is calling for.

A little idea of breakfast these days:
(not pictured, 3/4 oats sprinkled w/ cinnamon and drizzled with almond milk - I make that while I'm eating the following)
5oz 96% lean beef
3 whole eggs
slice Ezekiel cinnamon-raisin bread w/ 1 teaspoon butter

right around 685cals, largest meal of the day.

Haha, yeah... my first handle on the bigger forums and I look back and think it's kinda corny... Redhulk, Rulk ( rolls eyes ). Good Grip is actually fitting since I can close some Captain's of Crush Grippers. Good to see you responding well to the series btw!

I sitll need to give these a try one day just to see why you love them so much!

Can't wait for pic day tomorrow..ooooooooooo.
I thought we had finally hit metabolic saturation for what I am trying to accomplish right now, @4400cals yesterday.
And I feel as if I'm there, but I still awoke this morning at 189. (better get them scales checked, think they're stuck)
In any event, I've seen what I need to for now, and go forward yet more confidently again.

I love this stuff!

END WEEK #2
14 WEEKS OUT FROM SHOW

Two in the bag, and the second week was a "feeling out" process....

Weight: Just barely tipping the scales at 190lbs this morning. This is a total loss of ~1.5lbs for the week, so 7.5 total in the 2 weeks period. Last few days I have been feeling more comfortable with what I can do on AMv3, and I'm learning, but I still feel there is so much untapped potential there -- and I have a strong sense that steroids have definitively changed my carbohydrate metabolism, possibly my ability (or need) to utilize large quantities of fats as well..hit ~4400 cals at peak this week.

Strength: Not tough to gauge this one any longer. Extremely pleased with all aspects of strength this week, as I round further into form from rest and inactivity. Strength levels are really well beyond norm, for where I should be right now.

Stamina: Almost back up to full speed here..really haven't let it all loose yet, and of course not pushing myself all out on the tennis court during this time, but well pleased overall in this category.

Libido: To put it plainly - in overdrive. Not used to not having my 17yr partner around and getting it at will, so there has been a tad bit of frustration.. [insert sad smiley here]

Drive: Has been fantastic thruout. Every single session I am rocking it, and wanting to rock it every day..I have to stop myself from exceeding a certain point of overtraining that I am trying to attain..tricky.
(today, in fact, is only my 2nd total off-day since we started -- and, it may not be by the time it's said and done, as some tennis may be in store later).

Recovery: Still amazed at how I am recovering from my intense and frequent sessions..albeit, tbh, this is the one thing I expected from steroids. Have not been disappointed.

NEGATIVES:
Small minor things, that I intend to keep an eye on going forward.
Nusances are continued night sweats (last night was the worst yet - pillow was soaked!), and some blemishes on the skin. Again, nothing major here. What I may be concerned with if it gets worse, is slight (very slight) left nipple sensitivity, and my right nut feels a little odd at times (may just be from my exertion levels and the UnderArmor I'm wearing to train in tho). I have a sense my prostate may be slightly swolen, as there has been a time or two I cannot pee as freely as I usually do..again, will monitor going forward, and any feedback from you guys who have experience with these things is appreciated.
I have had absolutely no gut issues thruout this process - until this morning, when I awoke with a slight stomachache.
(I attribute that more to a new cut of sirloin I had for dinner last night, 12oz worth, from a store I do not usually shop at)

POSITIVES: Mood has been great. No over-aggression, no mood swings, and I am not overwhelmed at all at things going on in my life, despite the stress I am facing on multiple fronts..in fact, not to blow my own horn or anything, but I am pleased with myself at how I am handling all these issues, whereas in other times I may have blown a gasket or two along the way, LOL..
Simply, I will not have distractions right now, and I am focused and locked in.
If there is one way to desrcibe how I feel in the face of confrontation and adversity right now, it can be summed up as: in control. Calm, cool, and collected.

OVERALL RATING, WEEK 2: No letdown with this stuff yet! Very pleased.

Back