Some updates on cycle and pics . 230lb .

darkwing86

So i finally hit it . Hit the big 230lb lol . i wasnt dure i wanted to get up to that this bulk but ... it happened . Unreal amount of eating . Protein daily about 300g . Carbs ... hunderd . full ..... all day . Yes the eating has been unreal and the biggest factor in gaining size . Strength is amazing right now . Set new pr's in pretty much every lift this year so far . Cycle is Test 700-1G per week , tren e 400-600mg per week . Dianabol 60mg pre workout . Winstrol 100mg pre . mk 677 sometimes 25 mg per day before bed and insulin 10iu morning and 15-20iu postworkout .

My goal at the moment is to get leaner and leaner while maintaining my weight . so by summer remain 230lb but much leaner . starting weight 210lb

Wow some serious size. Maybe it's the camera angle, but it looks like your chest is lagging your delts and traps a bit.

I don't know what the before photos looked like, but you look like a bodybuilder. Whatever you are doing is working.

looking nice and swole right now . at some point I'd be curious to see you run low dosage test for awhile, then blast with cleaner compounds and go for a harder dryer more vascular look while maintaining your current size.

you've got that high 'test' and 'insulin' look (strong , full and swole). maybe looking at dropping test down to low 150-200mg a week is all (for a good 6+ months), while blasting things like Tren, Masteron, Primobolan, Proviron, Var, Winny, Superdrol . then Run your Slin in micro doses to keep from spilling over along with some exogenous HGH to go with and 'super compensate' the indogenous GH secretion from the MK.

getting leaner and harder you'll actually end up looking bigger, even though your weight may dip down slightly .

just my 2 cents brother . keep up the good work

Last edited:
Way to go DW!! Looking amazing my man. Your dedication is showing.
And Thanks for sharing your secrets with us little guys;-)
Good job brother.

Thanks guys , appreciate the feedback and support ! i love training and all the feelings of accomplishments that come with it . My goal now is pretty much to maintain this weight and shred up . i know i have some time to go , but the goals keep you hungry . Keep on smashing until i get there . i only recently started benching believe it or not . my goal is to be hitting 315lb bench for 4 sets of 8-10 . right now im at 295lb for 2 sets of 8 and then 275lb for 2 sets of 8 . a few weeks ago i was strictly dumbells . pushing 100's for 10 sets of 10 reps . so slowly weekly my bench has been growing

Thanks guys , appreciate the feedback and support ! i love training and all the feelings of accomplishments that come with it . My goal now is pretty much to maintain this weight and shred up . i know i have some time to go , but the goals keep you hungry . Keep on smashing until i get there . i only recently started benching believe it or not . my goal is to be hitting 315lb bench for 4 sets of 8-10 . right now im at 295lb for 2 sets of 8 and then 275lb for 2 sets of 8 . a few weeks ago i was strictly dumbells . pushing 100's for 10 sets of 10 reps . so slowly weekly my bench has been growing

Thats awesome you wanna bench but honestly you arent missing out for bodybuilding its definitely not the best for shaping and developing the pecs. But bench away i freaken love benching

Thats awesome you wanna bench but honestly you arent missing out for bodybuilding its definitely not the best for shaping and developing the pecs. But bench away i freaken love benching

yep . increasing your bench may require a lot more strength in your lats, your triceps, and leg drive . your bench could go up , and your chest not grow at all.

it may not show up in your physique at all . but who the hell doesn't want to be stronger :)

Last edited:
yep . increasing your bench may require a lot more strength in your lats, your triceps, and leg drive . your bench could go up , and your chest not grow at all.

it may not show up in your physique at all . but who the hell doesn't want to be stronger :)

People wont agree but smith machine incline and hammer strength machines can build a big ass chest i still live on the smith for accesories

People wont agree but smith machine incline and hammer strength machines can build a big ass chest i still live on the smith for accesories

smith machine guillotine presses for upper chest . german volume style (10x10). your chest will be absolutely spent

There's a cybex bench machine at my gym that I get serious stretch and contraction on. It's damn near a guillotine

There's a cybex bench machine at my gym that I get serious stretch and contraction on. It's damn near a guillotine

Holy moly you got huge darkwing and look at tx045 too wtf that shit is outrageous fuckin freak show going on in this thread.

IM 5'8" . 30 y.o . training about 8 years now . And still feel like im only learning more and understanding more by the day . I love high volume ! I find it works best . The biggest lesson i learned this cycle and this year however is the importance of eating and calories to get big . without food , u can take all you want and wont gain a pound after a certain point .

Back