Something a little different...

Geneza help... Xroids.***

has anyone had Geneza GP bold 200? and there GP Sus 270? I still getting everything together but has anyone tried it before? GOOD BAD?

MassRoids.*** Geneza Gear? has anyone tried it before?

stop posting this dumb shit in my thread you fucking newb.

tonights workout. we're doing one more week of this routine and switching back to the last one till after the race so I can up my conditioning.. then its back to getting bigger and stronger.

1/25

Flat BB - 355x5x2
Decline BB - 315x7, 335x5
Smith CG BB - 245x8, 245x7
Standing Side Lateral - 30x10x2
Pec Deck - 2 sets
Reverse tricep pushdowns - 2 sets

Took off the last day of last week due to my son being sick, so i got a little rest which is always good.

For the next 5 weeks i will be back to the original S&C routine i started this thread with as we have a race to run march 12 and i need to have my conditioning in place for that. plus, our trip is the week after that so I'd like to be a bit leaner for Jamaica. :D

After that i will be starting Wendlers 5/3/1 program, adding in some calories and seeing about adding some meat/strength.

Anyway, here was last nights work.

2/1

Squats - 365x5x3
OH Press - 205x5x3
Weighted Pull Ups - 11/8/6

God damn my legs are sore. I guess i haven't done back squats in a bit. Shitballs!! Anyway, forgot to post last night. Felt kind of good getting back into a conditioning setup, but all that strength only work for a month or so really slowed me down.

2/2

Cleans - 205x3x5
Weighted Dips - 3 sets

MetCon - This was supposed to be a HSPU/L-Pull Up ladder to 10. well, HSPUs are bad for me anyway, but they were really bad after heavy OH presses Tuesday, so they became regular pushups after set 2. lol The whole workout got cut short as my muscles were just destroyed. i got to round 8 in about 7 minutes.

We'll try again next time. lol

forgot to update yesterday. anyway, i reset a little this week because i knew I'd be adding conditioning work again, but for whatever reason i have been sore all fucking week. Sucks. Guess the increase in frag dose killed whatever recovery i was feeling, or it was all in my head. lo

2/4

Front Squats - 315x5x3
Bench - 335x5x3
Dips (no weight) - 3 sets

2/5

Deads - 455x5x1 - This is the heaviest i have pulled in years, and actually went up pretty well for 5 reps. I'm think i could pull over 5 stil. Not bad for an old guy on a measley Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose... for now. :D

Weighted Pull Ups - 3 sets (1 set of chins)

MetCon

Run 400m
55lb DB swings - 100reps
Run 400m

Forgot to time it but it was about 7minutes if i had to guess. Maybe 8. Those swings sucked!!

Back