Started New Cycle on 10/16/07... Equipoise and Testosterone Enanthate

ManOfMuscle said:
And not only that, if you put on 20 lbs on the first month how much are you supposed to gain the second? And the third?

i found that I couldn't NOT gain huge amounts of weight in my first week of my first cycle... I gained about 20 pounds and I found that a lot of it was water weight

but I found that as my body gradually adjusted to the Test (months 2-3), my gains we slow a solid, and I turned the 20 pounds of extra mass into 25 solid pounds

I guess what I mean is that I gained a ton up front and not as much towards the end, but I leaned out and maintained the immediate weight gain

does this guy like not even read over ne thing to answer questions?? or u think he is just so busy that he cant typ ne thing else but what injection # it is, and where he put it. u know i heard somewhere like on ur 28th shot u should put it into one of ur testicals. u know like to kick start em a lil bit...... try it its sooooo worth it. lol

ManOfMuscle said:
What kind of gains have you made?
I have experienced bigger muscles and less body fat. When at the gym, I get this vibe that the other men are extremely impressed with my increased muscle mass.

Rake922 said:
I have experienced bigger muscles and less body fat. When at the gym, I get this vibe that the other men are extremely impressed with my increased muscle mass.

:goof: :splat:

Took a shot today... I dunno what's the point really because it was my 1st shot in 13 days it looks. Thank god I'm documented the days of the shots in here.

I haven't gone to the gym in this layoff either....

I have had a vicious cold

Back