starting DNP

tinute83

i did a lot of resarch before making up my mind to try to use this stuff. well i made up my mind and here it goes. I haven't found mutch women that tryed DNP on this page, so hopwfully that will be interesting for everyone. today was the first day, i took 150mgr and i'm loving it today, feel a boost of evergy, had a wonderfull workout, strong cardio. was feeling plesantly worm, like i just ran for 10 min. well i'll keep you posted how will it be. my pills comes in 150mgr, that is weard, usualy they come in 200, planing to finish 8 days with 150 than after break try 300, not more then that.. wright now im 5'6/210/25.

Keep the dose low, keep titrating them slow. Run 150mgs through on this cycle before bumping up, if you do not experience any sides or very little other than heat you can stay on.
A few things to keep in mind, water.. not only does it hydrate but it is a good mental crutch when things get hot. Also many people recommend diphenhydramine as an antihistamine, but I've found citirizine to be superior in combating itching, and in one case...hives. I took one tablet after developing hives one morning and they subisded completely within 4 hours.

Last edited:
thank you for advices, i feel better now, that i know that other women used it and had good results. what supps i should use? for now i don't feel any sides, even night was normal, no sweting not even hot, but i guess i'll feel everything stronger by tomorrow. energy still here, wanna dance and go work out!!! thats amazing never felt like this before!!! well any advices are welcom, coz its my first time.

OMG BADKITTY!!! Where the hell ya been???
Miss ya!!

as per dnp.. yea it is pretty popular on the DL ;)
I personally have yet to try it. I am going to start using some helios first and see how that goes for me.. I need to begin leaning out again.. But if I don't see the results I like, maybe I will try something more potent. I gotta burn baby burn!

supes

Great threat Tinute83! My g/f wants to try some dnp and there doesn’t seem to be that much info on women taking dnp. I used the search and got only 13 threads about it and most are male users. I’m a little confused on the length one should run dnp. Some say 7days, some 8 days and some say 5 on 2 off.

Tinute83, are you going to run dnp straight for 8 days @150 then how many days will you be off before starting it up again? When do you take it? Do you split the doses up? In total how long should a person run it? In the days off do you run anything else or do you simple stay off of everything then start the dnp up again?

so its been 4 days now on 150mgr. no sides what so ever, not even warm, so tomorrow im gonna up dossage till 300. i know the dnp i got is real, coz my boyfriend is takin it too and he's really feeling HOT. Rest 4 days gonna take 300. split it twice a day, one at 7am, other at 4pm. then take 4 days off, not use nothing, then start another 8 days with 300, see how thats gonna work. i cant be sweating too much coz i work in customer service.

this is really interesting, i too have never heard many women taking dnp. many females approach me asking about it and my initial feeling is to stay away from it. but typically those who approach know close to nothing about fitness or diet and are just trying to lazily lose a couple pounds to look better when they go out on the weekends. i personally love dnp and although i feel it is safe, i read so many people are horrified of it, i subconsciously limit my use. now saizen, when i run it, which i have many times so i do not recommend this, i spend 3 days at 250 mgs, 4 days at 500 mgs, and 7 days at 750 mgs. the dnp i use is crystal so its alot less harsh and i can barely feel it when im on it. good luck tinute, i look forward to seeing how this turns out for you.

Certainly odd you haven't noticed anything at 300. If you are doubting it or begin to do so open a capsule and take a tiny, tiny bit between your forefinger and thumb and crumble it. You should have a bit of yellow staining. Be warned though it won't go away for a bit.

remember that dnp builds up in the body, some of its effects dont come until later when larger portions have been built up. dont jump up the dose judging off the lack of sides.

^^^ so true

my wife is(was) on dnp for the past week and a half

started at 100

day three 200

day five 300

hot..no hives...no temp over 99

day 7 400

day 9 boom

temp 102...heat rash..felt like shit

stopped and temp dropped within 24hr ..topped at 102.6

so basically she knows what she needs now

200 ed then after a wk or so fade into 300 tops ..eod to ed

there are two ways to die on DNP

1. dehydration
2. hyperthermia

so...drink lots of water

and take your fucking temp every few hrs when finding your tolerance..because we all know it is not a set dosage..it is individual

100 for me is not 100 for you unless its a coincidence

if you find yourself at a temp over 99.2...

your too high on dosage ..stop taking anymore for at least a 3 days then start again at 100 work your way to half of what made you go over 99.2

if you don't monitor your temp,hydration and activities like a doctor and keep slamming that shit in you...your fucked

the deal is that there is a very fine line between dosing and overdosing with dnp

and its specific to each person individually

finished up last two days with 450mgr. was really warm but not too bad. slept good, didnt swet much. looks like i'm really tolerant. well was gonna start a new cicle in 3 days but coughht a flu, so will have to wait till get well

thank you for good advice badkitty, i thought i was doing pretty good just eating healthy. lots of fresh garlic and acai berry juce glass a day for antioxidants, no multivitamins thow. well will fix that for sure on next cicle. Lost 5 pounds on this cicle, not so happy about it, but considering that i hardly felt any sides, i guess it's allright :)

DNP LOL. I have rocket fuel for PWO shakes. Cmon now you girls can gain W/O nitro explosives or insectisides to grow. What do you want? You should know by now it's on the diet and training that will make you the machine you wanna be. If Anavar or Winstrol (winny) doesn't cut the mustard for ya then you need to take a look at your training regimen. A girl I know just uses suppliments and competes cmon now step up. The magic isn't in the juices. Shes also 34 yrs. old. DNP, shit Ephedrine and caffeniene is almost as good. Step Up and train and eat right.

Last edited:
i got a bunch of DNP for free, from givin a friend a hookup( D's)....I still never feel the sides from DNP, maybe a couple days ill be a little tired and get carb cravings like rosie odonell on a psmf.....but gettin hot and all that....never experienced it, i even went up to 800mg for a couple days and still never felt this insane heat ppl talk about, but thats good because the fat does indeed seep off of me.

ima start chewin on stix of dynomite see if it has the same effect.

DNP LOL. I have rocket fuel for PWO shakes. Cmon now you girls can gain W/O nitro explosives or insectisides to grow. What do you want? You should know by now it's on the diet and training that will make you the machine you wanna be. If Anavar or Winstrol (winny) doesn't cut the mustard for ya then you need to take a look at your training regimen. A girl I know just uses suppliments and competes cmon now step up. The magic isn't in the juices. Shes also 34 yrs. old. DNP, shit Ephedrine and caffeniene is almost as good. Step Up and train and eat right.

I definately wouldn't recommend DNP BUT every woman is different and we are here to educate and assist.

This girl may have a really hard time achieving her goals with proper diet, training, and supplementation.

Once again feel free to voice your opinion on DNP but be respectful with your wording. Perhaps she HAS stepped up with diet and training.

Back