Steroidology gets Props!

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
Just wanted to show my appreciation by saying you guys have been doing one hell of a job getting new sponsors and changing this board with the times.
It's a proud time in my life to be a long time memeber here at Ology. Oh shit...where the hell did I put that box of tissues...I'm getting all misty and shit.

Keep up the good work you Iron Heads!!
Peace Oz

May you first clue be the "re-direct" from the Convo Lounge.

Please let me know if you need another clue........lol

Funny cause I was gonna post something like this today myself. I second that! Very much appreciated this board, the great knowledgeable people, and the amazing sponsors. you guys are definitely taking yourself and all of us to a new level, helping to evolve our society as a whole. Making selective men and women more confident in themselves and their lives. feeling better inside and looking better on the outside. Sense of well being and power. Better relationships and sex. the list goes on. Thanks to the top dogs of this site for making great decisions with our sponsors. much respect.

Just wanted to show my appreciation by saying you guys have been doing one hell of a job getting new sponsors and changing this board with the times.
It's a proud time in my life to be a long time memeber here at Ology. Oh shit...where the hell did I put that box of tissues...I'm getting all misty and shit.

Keep up the good work you Iron Heads!!
Peace Oz

I totally agreee Ozzy! Good work Mods and Charlie Brown!:naughty:

Miss Muscle is my Lucy.

Wait a minute...we are a family here. That would be inscest:worried:

Besides....Lucy wears the pants in that relationship. She whips his arse something fierce!
Does this make DaDawg snoopie?

But back on the topic....I like the fact that stonecoldnto has come out of the closet (so to speak) and start posting more than usual.:sleep:

Back