"steroidology is looking to add a couple good moderators"???

warlord

i just noticed this on the news ticker. whats the criteria to becoming a mod and how many are yall looking to add?

w

im speaking for admin here but, basiclly a person who knows there shit about the forum they would mod on. someone who can spend alot of time on the boards. someone who dosen't flame or make fun of other members. there is more to it but i think that basiclly sums it up.

you have to lift weights....and have common sense. :D still not sure how Bouncer got the job.... JK BRO :)

THE BOUNCER said:
im speaking for admin here but, basiclly a person who knows there shit about the forum they would mod on. someone who can spend alot of time on the boards. someone who dosen't flame or make fun of other members. there is more to it but i think that basiclly sums it up.

i have no life, does this qualify me?:)

Being a mod would be decent....................but admin is trying to get sexual favors for it, says that a blowjob would make me a shoe in:bj:

Bouncer pretty much summed it up. The main thing is that we are looking for "specialty" Moderators, if you want to call it that. What that means is we are looking a "Training" Mod, a "Diet" Mod, etc....Not in all the forums but in a select few where the member is perfect for the forum. Post count really isnt an issue but as my Mods will attest to, once they are on the staff, that changes. I expect a lot out of the staff and in turn they always respond so well, it makes me continually try to push them for more. But to get back to the original topic, thats pretty much the criteria; specific Forum Moderators.

Ya, we're just kind of getting the word out to all you members that you may see some additions to the staff. Maybe in a day or two, maybe in 2 weeks, maybe in a month, but we do have the "Specialty Mod" hunt going on now and it has been going on for about a week now.

i guess i will nominate myself although that sounds cheesy. Id be good for training or anabolic but nothing else. Yall have some of my articles in ur article section so i guess that would be my credentials or whatnot.

have no credentials......only what i post and what others that know me say about me, if i were to pick a specialty sectiopn, it would probably be trainingm, dont have enough scientific research to back up my drug use decisions :)

Sensei Miagi said:
have no credentials......only what i post and what others that know me say about me, if i were to pick a specialty sectiopn, it would probably be trainingm, dont have enough scientific research to back up my drug use decisions :)

if you had a spelling forum, count mre out! :)

ME EME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!! Man I should Pay Rent to this board for all the time I am Here. I would like to take a shot at the Diet Mod that would be great. Hey maybe someone can put a good word in for me.:sadwavey:

Back