Steroidology Store

tednatas

I am banned!
NOT MUCH SELECTION. BUT NEXT TIME I BUY CREATINE I WILL TRY THAT PLASMAVOL SHEEEET. ANY BODY ELSE HAVE AN OPINION? DONT BE SCARED BIGGIE WONT SHOOT YOU FOR HAVING AN OPINION. ESPECIALLY IF IT IS A GOOD ONE.

I want to pick up some Plasmavol for sure. I really don't know what else right now.

How do you guys like SportLabs Protein?

tednatas said:
NOT MUCH SELECTION. BUT NEXT TIME I BUY CREATINE I WILL TRY THAT PLASMAVOL SHEEEET. ANY BODY ELSE HAVE AN OPINION? DONT BE SCARED BIGGIE WONT SHOOT YOU FOR HAVING AN OPINION. ESPECIALLY IF IT IS A GOOD ONE.

Hey Ted, we are working on the selection as I post this. We really do want to get the SportLab name out there because we are firm believers in their products and their quality so hence the reason why we purposefully kept the manufacturer count very low. So far just SportLab and G-Plenish.

But please, by all means, let us know some other products or products lines that you would like to see.

And you are right, opinions are just that, Im definitely not going to get upset at peoples opinions. If anything it will help us provide you, as well as our many others members, with more options to fulfil your supplementation needs.

What other product lines are you looking at?

What about ALA that is higer than 100mg/cap?

Re: Re: Steroidology Store

BiggieSwolls said:
Hey Ted, we are working on the selection as I post this. We really do want to get the SportLab name out there because we are firm believers in their products and their quality so hence the reason why we purposefully kept the manufacturer count very low. So far just SportLab and G-Plenish.

But please, by all means, let us know some other products or products lines that you would like to see.

And you are right, opinions are just that, Im definitely not going to get upset at peoples opinions. If anything it will help us provide you, as well as our many others members, with more options to fulfil your supplementation needs.

biotest!!!! im kidding im sorry i had too. im an avid biotest hater.

Easto said:
What about ALA that is higer than 100mg/cap?

Funny you mention that Easto. I just emailed SportLab yesterday about this very issue. I asked them to look into coming out with a 500 mg ALA capsule. They assured me it was already in the works.

As for some other SportLab news, they will be coming out with a 1.3 kg. (2.86 lbs.) Creatine and also a same size L-Glutamine. They are about 1 week away from having a smaller size PlasmaVol as well. There is also talk of some SportLab Protein Bars in the works.

Ted, now I know what to send you for Christmas, the full BioTest product line. hahahaa.

BiggieSwolls said:
Funny you mention that Easto. I just emailed SportLab yesterday about this very issue. I asked them to look into coming out with a 500 mg ALA capsule. They assured me it was already in the works.

As for some other SportLab news, they will be coming out with a 1.3 kg. (2.86 lbs.) Creatine and also a same size L-Glutamine. They are about 1 week away from having a smaller size PlasmaVol as well. There is also talk of some SportLab Protein Bars in the works.

Ted, now I know what to send you for Christmas, the full BioTest product line. hahahaa.

WAHOOOO!!

I would buy the ALA, but I don't want to take so many damn caps. Hopefully they will have it out soon.

BiggieSwolls said:
[Ted, now I know what to send you for Christmas, the full BioTest product line. hahahaa. [/B]

dude thats not fair. im pretty sure if i sent you a box of shit you wouldent appreciate it either.

tednatas said:
dude thats not fair. im pretty sure if i sent you a box of shit you wouldent appreciate it either.

hahahahaha, I hear ya. I have heard some pretty bad stuff about BioTest. Anything for a buck it seems these days.

BiggieSwolls said:
Optimum...
Sounds good. I've been big on EAS Simply Whey conc for a while now...

but was wanting to try the new improved (black tub) O.N. 100% Whey... it sounds like a good blend of ion exchange whey and conc, and the lactase is a nice touch. It kinda sounds like it's a compromise between cheap pure whey conc and expensive pure ion exchange whey.

sheeeeeeett. i see that the plasmavol is pretty much just the same as celltech but hella cheaper. gonna give that stuff a go when i run out.

Feli Fly said:
Sounds good. I've been big on EAS Simply Whey conc for a while now...

but was wanting to try the new improved (black tub) O.N. 100% Whey... it sounds like a good blend of ion exchange whey and conc, and the lactase is a nice touch. It kinda sounds like it's a compromise between cheap pure whey conc and expensive pure ion exchange whey.
1g more protein per serving and added aminogen. cant go wrong, but tasted same to me as original

Back