Straight sets, Pyramid, or Reverse Pyramid???

Swolabetic

What are y'alls thoughts?

Straights sets are easy/simple. Once you get say all 3 sets for 10 reps. Bump the weight up.

Pyramid I see ALOT but "science" says this is silly because by starting light your to fatigued to move the heavy last sets.

Ie:
185x12
205x10
225x8
255×6

Which brings the REVERSE Pyramid. Start heavy when you're fresh and drop weight to keep reps and over all workload high.

Ie:
275x6
255×8
225x10
185×12
135x15

What do you all think?

truth is real growth comes from confusing the body try everything all different ways and find what you like best everyone is diff

I've tried lots of ways and the HIT system by Mike Mentzer? gives me the best growth. I usually do it HIT style but do different types at times just to be different.

I haven't been able to lift in a while but following my weights, reps and gain in mass it causes the best.

The 4 sets thing I end up getting 10 the first set and 4 the 4th set. Lifting the HIT style strength goes up and running 4 sets of a weight 8-10 reps x 4 reps goes up faster.

I think we are different and can have a more effective style but benefit from varied styles.

Back