supplements are bull shit!

tednatas

I am banned!
lets face it!! they are all rip offs. sure protein powder , eca , and creatine can be excluded. and liver detox woks for alot of peeps. i use supermarket brand cod liver oil , and chromium picollinate but everything else is all bull shit!!! its all hype and overpriced bull shit! ive used everything testosterone precursors and andro, hmb and methoxy. its a big fucking joke! and us gym heads are the consumers. were the idiots all the supp companies lauph at when they go to the bank!

so id like to finish by sayin fuck muscletech , fuck biotest , fuck vpx and fuck eas!!!! and everyother fucking scum bag smuck selling garbage to honest people! and if your thinking about going to gnc with 100 bucks to get 3 lbs of lean mass< forget about it man!!!!!! go buy some milk and eggs!!!!

I pretty much agree with you also on this one! Besides all the BASICS that you listed above all that other crap is money making trash! I take multi-vitamins, anti-ox's, protein, creatine, joint supports & Liver protectors, other than that everything else is a waste of money.

What I like and use:
whey, glucosamine/chondroitin most of the time
ECA for leaning
creatine, glutamine, protein bars for bulking
will use liver supps (at least ALA) and nizarol shampoo while on cycles

What I believe isn't worth the $ or is total crap:
pretty much everything else

...I think some newer PH are ok due to words from trusted bros and what I have seen firsthand, but much less cost effective than the real thing and only for those who won't/can't use the real deal.

tednatas said:
lets face it!! they are all rip offs. sure protein powder , eca , and creatine can be excluded. and liver detox woks for alot of peeps. i use supermarket brand cod liver oil , and chromium picollinate but everything else is all bull shit!!! its all hype and overpriced bull shit! ive used everything testosterone precursors and andro, hmb and methoxy. its a big fucking joke! and us gym heads are the consumers. were the idiots all the supp companies lauph at when they go to the bank!

so id like to finish by sayin fuck muscletech , fuck biotest , fuck vpx and fuck eas!!!! and everyother fucking scum bag smuck selling garbage to honest people! and if your thinking about going to gnc with 100 bucks to get 3 lbs of lean mass< forget about it man!!!!!! go buy some milk and eggs!!!!

Hahaha..... this is classic.... can you prove any of this? or is it all your opinion? I think the latter is the case. You call all supplements bullshit yet you take chromium p? LMAO! Oh boy, this is a riot...

i haven't tried everything out there, but my guess would be that different things work for different people. i don't know, maybe not.

Re: Re: supplements are bull shit!

YellowJacket said:
Hahaha..... this is classic.... can you prove any of this? or is it all your opinion? I think the latter is the case. You call all supplements bullshit yet you take chromium p? LMAO! Oh boy, this is a riot...

dear yellow jacket,

i think it is safe to say u have been dying to use the quote "i think the latter in this case". wow your an expert! most of this thread is of course my opinion. is this the new england journal of medicine? no its a steroid forum. well there may be alot of factual info on this site, there is an abundance of opinion! and chromium p boosts the metabolism. thats why you find it in many supps such as training packs, and eca stacks i.e. hydroxycut, ripped fuel ect....

so before you go ripping my post, at least read it and comprehend all of it in your head.

thanks for coming

Re: Re: Re: supplements are bull shit!

tednatas said:
dear yellow jacket,

i think it is safe to say u have been dying to use the quote "i think the latter in this case". wow your an expert! most of this thread is of course my opinion. is this the new england journal of medicine? no its a steroid forum. well there may be alot of factual info on this site, there is an abundance of opinion! and chromium p boosts the metabolism. thats why you find it in many supps such as training packs, and eca stacks i.e. hydroxycut, ripped fuel ect....

so before you go ripping my post, at least read it and comprehend all of it in your head.

thanks for coming

No need to assume the role of internet bad ass... you dont even play the part very well. Your bullshit opinion is comical and means nothing to anyone with a basic education of training, dieting, nutrition, etc. Chromium P is the biggest joke supplement to come along in a few years... you spend money on it, then want to rip other supplements with no factual evidence? Amazing.

Oh and this is actually the supplement forum.

alot of what you said tednatas is your opinion and a that is fine, however, it is a generalization. What may be crap for you isnt for others. There are plenty of things in a health food store that help with different things, while maybe not bodybuilding, do help with peoples problems, for instance, Insomnia, Gout, Chrons Disease, Hypertension, Cholesterol, etc. I can name several supplements found ina helth food store that DO help with those that you may never take, but arent crap.

We have all shelled out good money for crap...That's part of the game right? Hell that's why we read these forums to see what bro's recommend and what is a bunch of shit. Protein poweder, and Creatine, thats a given. I can't say that fat burners like Hydroxycut, Xederine, or Diet Fuel are a waste because I use them and see results (except the new non-ephederine brands which are a waste of money). I have also used Super One + at the recommendation of this board and I have seen significant results.

Hey if its shit then be specific, making a global statement doesn't do anyone any good. And sometimes if it doesn't work for you doesn't mean its not working for someone else. Like anything, good training and good diet is primary for good results. Magic pills don't replace these essentials.

supplements

I agree. A lot of supplements I see are bright colored bags and boxes that have high price tags and bullshit inside.

You can get as much protein from milk, eggs, cottage cheese, etc as you do from that over priced shit GNC and the others sell.

Don't waste your money.

Re: supplements

cumbgym said:
I agree. A lot of supplements I see are bright colored bags and boxes that have high price tags and bullshit inside.

You can get as much protein from milk, eggs, cottage cheese, etc as you do from that over priced shit GNC and the others sell.

Don't waste your money.

You sure can.... but what are you going to do post workout? Not to mention you failed to mention meat.

Who the freak wants to eat 6 servings of meat, cheese, eggs, fish, and milk every freakin' day to get their heft doses of protein (no one said you couldn't by the way)!?

I'd rather be able to take in a couple protein shakes so that my stomach isn't filled with dead animals or what comes from them 24/7.

Besides, anyone that gets all their protein from natural sources probably smells like a cow. I on the other hand, smell like rotten eggs.

By the way - chromium picolinate. Good one. You must be really shredded.

theRock said:
Who the freak wants to eat 6 servings of meat, cheese, eggs, fish, and milk every freakin' day to get their heft doses of protein (no one said you couldn't by the way)!?

I'd rather be able to take in a couple protein shakes so that my stomach isn't filled with dead animals or what comes from them 24/7.

Besides, anyone that gets all their protein from natural sources probably smells like a cow. I on the other hand, smell like rotten eggs.

dude if u read my post it clearly says that protein is a must. i also include creatine in that catagory. i use crom p to booste the metabolism. i think it works.

oh u must be touph and shredded thats why ur the rock right. ur like a rock. or perhaps as dumb as said rock? u should read ones post before u flame it. thank you though for being really uninteresting and average.

theRock said:

alright he never said that all supps suck. He is only stating his opinion. I beleve he is right, most are crap. But if you find a quality online store that is decent they dont carry the junk. Personally i believe suppliment are essentail for optumal nutrition, but thats my opinion. Stores like Anabolic Fitness store dont carry shit and are good bros.

Methoxy sucks,,,,, I just wanted to join the bandwagon. We all have spent money in this market where there is no regulation. Consumer beware.

**All this is opinion.. where Im from we back up what we say with facts, data, journal citations, etc. Opinions are useless**

Back