Suppressing Prolactin Safely, Effectively and Cheaply

THe thing is...who's deficient in B6? Likely, nobody.

A standard multiple vit/min has about 500X's the RDA of B6. between an aditional MRP and food, you get more B6 than you can possibly use.

S-ame and pygeum are far more potent choices for supressing prolactin. But prolactin is rarely a problem unless estrogen levels gets ridiculoisly high or low.

A standard multiple vit/min has about 500X's the RDA of B6. between an aditional MRP and food, you get more B6 than you can possibly use.

S-ame and pygeum are far more potent choices for supressing prolactin. But prolactin is rarely a problem unless estrogen levels gets ridiculoisly high or low.

Nelson Montana said:

yea, B6 is everywhere in bb food...

Nelson Montana said:

Nelson Montana said:

This isn't a question of b6 deficiency. It's a problem with prolactin suppression. This is like reading a post that bromocriptine can suppress prolactin and exclaiming, 'Yeah, but how many are bromo-deficient?' Obviously the b6 is doing something, and not all people have a prolactin problem, so maybe there is an inefficiency these people have with processing b6. Or maybe mega doses of it have a drug like effect. Also, 600mg of b6 is off the charts when it comes to the rda. Another thing, the rda is not the optimum level of a vitamin or mineral, but the amount to not have a deficiency.

These doctors noted that there were no sides attributed to this kind of therapy as opposed to using bromo. Frankly, I am surprised by your response. I can understand if you have some doubts, but to dismiss it when it has been shown to work, is cheaper, easier to get than bromo, and less side is a bit odd.

Nelson Montana said:

This isn't a question of b6 deficiency. It's a problem with prolactin suppression. This is like reading a post that bromocriptine can suppress prolactin and exclaiming, 'Yeah, but how many are bromo-deficient?' Obviously the b6 is doing something, and not all people have a prolactin problem, so maybe there is an inefficiency these people have with processing b6. Or maybe mega doses of it have a drug like effect. Also, 600mg of b6 is off the charts when it comes to the rda. Another thing, the rda is not the optimum level of a vitamin or mineral, but the amount to not have a deficiency.

These doctors noted that there were no sides attributed to this kind of therapy as opposed to using bromo. Frankly, I am surprised by your response. I can understand if you have some doubts, but to dismiss it when it has been shown to work, is cheaper, easier to get than bromo, and less side is a bit odd.

Batman said:

Again, this isn't if you have the us rda of b6, which btw is only 2mg. We are talking way beyond that.

There must be something to it if doctors say it works.

Batman said:

Again, this isn't if you have the us rda of b6, which btw is only 2mg. We are talking way beyond that.

hhajdo said:
As long as you keep your estrogen levels under control, you don't need to worry about prolactin.

What about stories of guys lactating and developing gyno from drugs that dont necessarilly convert to estrogen at all... I have a buddy who was squeezing some shit from his nips on a anadrol, primobolan cycle...And supposedly they dont convert to estrogen..So how would this stand up to your statement??? I want to learn something here!!

GRafix by the way great post bro...interesting stuff!!!!

hhajdo said:
As long as you keep your estrogen levels under control, you don't need to worry about prolactin.

What about stories of guys lactating and developing gyno from drugs that dont necessarilly convert to estrogen at all... I have a buddy who was squeezing some shit from his nips on a anadrol, primobolan cycle...And supposedly they dont convert to estrogen..So how would this stand up to your statement??? I want to learn something here!!

GRafix by the way great post bro...interesting stuff!!!!

TxLonghorn said:
600mg of b6 is off the charts when it comes to the rda. Another thing, the rda is not the optimum level of a vitamin or mineral, but the amount to not have a deficiency.

if im not mistaken these rda have been around for decades and if so i highly doubt their accuracy . also how in the hell could a 80 year old woman have the same needs as far as vitamins and minerals as a 300 pound athlete it just doesnt make sense . another thing to consider is that our food only has a fraction of the vitamins and minerals as it did 50 years ago . we have farmed the ground year after year only adding ammonia nitrate and lime to replace nutrients harvested with the food . that being said we probably need somewhere between the rda and 600 mg . since the b vitamins are water soluable any excess will be flushed from the body eventually

TxLonghorn said:
600mg of b6 is off the charts when it comes to the rda. Another thing, the rda is not the optimum level of a vitamin or mineral, but the amount to not have a deficiency.

if im not mistaken these rda have been around for decades and if so i highly doubt their accuracy . also how in the hell could a 80 year old woman have the same needs as far as vitamins and minerals as a 300 pound athlete it just doesnt make sense . another thing to consider is that our food only has a fraction of the vitamins and minerals as it did 50 years ago . we have farmed the ground year after year only adding ammonia nitrate and lime to replace nutrients harvested with the food . that being said we probably need somewhere between the rda and 600 mg . since the b vitamins are water soluable any excess will be flushed from the body eventually

This is a very interesting thread. Tx had mentioned this about B6 in a thread a few weeks ago, I had never heard it before and obviously missed this thread.

Now for some first-hand experience...............

I am very sensitive to gyno from Tren and Deca. The only time I tried Tren, I got gyno symptoms at 75mg EOD and had to stop. I've run Deca at 300mg/wk and got symptoms to, but had Winstrol (winny) and it helped, but not with my lipid profile.......LOL

I had just started some NPP @ 100mg E3D and my nips started getting puffy, that's when I saw Tx talking about this B6, so I figured , why not give it a try. I started taking 200mg 3X/day. Well, low and behold, my puffy nips went back to nornal. Since then I have upped the NPP to 100mg EOD, and still no problems...."knocks on wood"......

Not saying it's a cure for everyone, but for the price of some B6, it's definitely worth a shot......:D

This is a very interesting thread. Tx had mentioned this about B6 in a thread a few weeks ago, I had never heard it before and obviously missed this thread.

Now for some first-hand experience...............

I am very sensitive to gyno from Tren and Deca. The only time I tried Tren, I got gyno symptoms at 75mg EOD and had to stop. I've run Deca at 300mg/wk and got symptoms to, but had Winstrol (winny) and it helped, but not with my lipid profile.......LOL

I had just started some NPP @ 100mg E3D and my nips started getting puffy, that's when I saw Tx talking about this B6, so I figured , why not give it a try. I started taking 200mg 3X/day. Well, low and behold, my puffy nips went back to nornal. Since then I have upped the NPP to 100mg EOD, and still no problems...."knocks on wood"......

Not saying it's a cure for everyone, but for the price of some B6, it's definitely worth a shot......:D

TxLonghorn said:

Well, the study posted here does not say the guys tested were having a nutrition rich in B6. All they were supplementing is what is told in the study. I simply think that a normal bb is very close to have those amount of B6 only by eating at a normal bb regimen with proper supplementation (ZMA, multivitamin, protein powders etc.)

TxLonghorn said:

Well, the study posted here does not say the guys tested were having a nutrition rich in B6. All they were supplementing is what is told in the study. I simply think that a normal bb is very close to have those amount of B6 only by eating at a normal bb regimen with proper supplementation (ZMA, multivitamin, protein powders etc.)

Batman said:

Ok, you are missing the point totally on this. We aren't saying that everybody should supplement with b6 at these levels, only if you are having prolactin problems.

If we were discussing amounts bbers get from diet, you would be incredibly wrong assuming they get anywhere close to 600mg/day of b6. But we aren't discussing that. Btw, a very high dose multi b vitamin will only give you 100mg of b6. A pound of steak will give you 2.5mg of b6. Soooo, giving you the benefit of the doubt and saying you take a b vitamin, you would have to eat 200lbs of meat/day to get the 600mg of b6 we are talking here. But like I siad above, we aren't trying for the rda or to cure a deficiency, but to use the b6 like a drug.

Nelson, what are your problems with this, I think you missed the point as well.

B6 at mega doses has been shown to have similar beneficial effects as bromo, with none of the sides. Combine that with cost (~$3 for weeks worth), availability (Wally World), and now stonecold's experience...and you have some mighty good reasons to try it.

I've got a little bit of fina left that I couldn't use because of gyno problems that nolva couldn't help but bromo did. I hated bromo though. I'm going to check this out as well.

Batman said:

Ok, you are missing the point totally on this. We aren't saying that everybody should supplement with b6 at these levels, only if you are having prolactin problems.

If we were discussing amounts bbers get from diet, you would be incredibly wrong assuming they get anywhere close to 600mg/day of b6. But we aren't discussing that. Btw, a very high dose multi b vitamin will only give you 100mg of b6. A pound of steak will give you 2.5mg of b6. Soooo, giving you the benefit of the doubt and saying you take a b vitamin, you would have to eat 200lbs of meat/day to get the 600mg of b6 we are talking here. But like I siad above, we aren't trying for the rda or to cure a deficiency, but to use the b6 like a drug.

Nelson, what are your problems with this, I think you missed the point as well.

B6 at mega doses has been shown to have similar beneficial effects as bromo, with none of the sides. Combine that with cost (~$3 for weeks worth), availability (Wally World), and now stonecold's experience...and you have some mighty good reasons to try it.

I've got a little bit of fina left that I couldn't use because of gyno problems that nolva couldn't help but bromo did. I hated bromo though. I'm going to check this out as well.

Back