sust 250 cycle

sotalytober69

i am 30.... i weigh 162..... 5'6" on a decent diet and work out about 3-4 times a week on sust 250 right now and would like to stack with something any suggestions do not know my bf...........
ok i now i have realized that i have left out i alot of info if i need yalls help....... for starters before this i did two bottles of test prop 100 for about eight weeks shot every other day... then i took off about two weeks while i waiting on the 250...... and as far as my plan about working out mondays: back and bis tuesday: chest and tri and wednesday: shoulders thursday: legs then i take a day off sometimes two then the same routine..... and about eating i have oatmeal every mornings and for lunch tuna with crackers and at night meat and potato and a protein shake after i workout with 52g of protein in each shake.... now that is what i should have wrote in the begin....

Last edited:
i am 30.... i weigh 162..... 5'6" on a decent diet and work out about 3-4 times a week on sust 250 right now and would like to stack with something any suggestions do not know my bf

Is this your first cycle? If so, I would suggest your run test only for the first time around.

3-4 times a week means you're inconsistent and don't train hard enough. Not having an idea of your BF, to me, means you don't keep track of your progress and could care less what you're eating. Are you taking in enough protein? Carbs? Supplements?

You need to be dedicated, have a plan, stick to it...If you really want to do it right, how about reaching your natural peak first...you could easily put on 20 lbs naturally by training hard, and eating right. When you've reached your plateau, then it may be time to start AAS.

You can easily be getting enough gym time in at 4 times per week. A lot of people do more but I can personally attest that with a good split 4 times per week can definitely be sufficient for great growth and not over training. I never do more than 5.

Im the same as you but weight 200 lbs and ive just started sust and feel amazing .... i do one shot per week but ive decided to go for some anapolon as well! its all about me me me!! you have to research and decide on the physic you want? !

You can easily be getting enough gym time in at 4 times per week. A lot of people do more but I can personally attest that with a good split 4 times per week can definitely be sufficient for great growth and not over training. I never do more than 5.

I agree, but saying "3 or 4 times" is an estimate, and it doesn't sound like he has a real work out plan. IMO it's like saying "I go when I feel like it."

1st step in getting results is training and eating...I love how these little guys have no plan, think they can start juicing like it's a magic drug.

I sometimes get obsessed with working out and go 8-10 straight days. But for me it's defeating the purpose...I have to stop myself and realize my body reacts better on a 2 on 1 off schedule. And I always train 1 body part per workout...unless it's arm day and I do Bi's and Tri's. My belief is that the blood must stay in the area worked as long as possible after working it out.

If my missus new why i cant stop " gettin my grind on" recently i think she would disagree lol

Its pretty magic regardless how u take it ...... confidence, sex, muscles gr8

Back