sust/deca/superdrol cycle log

Ajinkya

ust started my cycle

Week 1-4 Superdrol 10/20/20/20 (Might Stop at 3 Weeks if i feel too lethargic)
Week 1-14 Sustanon 350mg
Week 1-12 Deca 300mg
Week 1-12 Caber 0.50mg E3D
Week 1-14 Aromasin 12.5 ED

Wait 3 weeks (HcG 2000iu EW and Aromasin 12.5mg EoD)

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20
SHOULD I ADD AROMASIN FOR PCT?

Just being a little conservative with doses.. dont need to go all out..

Already took my first shot.. will keep reporting about this cycle, if anyone interested can follow..
WIll keep updating about superdrol too..
BTW
179 cms
178 lbs

Goal: Bulk till atleast 200 lbs with minimum side effects

DIet: approximately 3400 calories as this is the first week, will increase as weeks progress, planning to go till 4000 calories
250g Protein (1.5g/lb) - Eggs, chicken, whey, milk, yogurt etc (approximately 220g clean protein, rest from other sources too)
377g Carbs - oats, brown rice, bananas, dextrose, sweet potato etc
100g Fat (0.6g/lb) - Cow Ghee, almonds, whole egg fat counted too, peanut butter, olive oil etc
SOME VEGGIES TOO

Supplements: Fish Oil, Multi-Vitamin, Liv-52 (DS), Taurine (2g), Whey, Mass Gainer, Creatine (5g)

Workout: Body-part split, focusing on arms more.. I feel those are lagging body parts (8-15 rep range)
Monday - chest and triceps
Tuesday - back, biceps, abs
Wednesday - legs
Thursday - OFF (30 mins cardio)
Friday - shoulders and triceps
Saturday - biceps, forearms, traps and abs
Sunday - OFF (30 mins cardio)

Not lifting too heavy, more focus on hypertrophy and form and mind muscle connection..

Last edited:
why not add some test to the mix as well? and 4000 calories per day or per meal?

Last edited:
No milton probably didn't see that you are using sust. Interested to see what kind of gains you will make at those low dosages. Good luck bro!
Milton do you even read bro?

I'd up the sust dosage to at least 500 mgs a week 350 is low man that's a crusing dose imo

I'd up the sust dosage to at least 500 mgs a week 350 is low man that's a crusing dose imo

i agree with being a low dose.. but i want to get through with this cycle with minimum side effects.. and i think 350 would yeild decent results with deca and sdrol in the mix..

i agree with being a low dose.. but i want to get through with this cycle with minimum side effects.. and i think 350 would yeild decent results with deca and sdrol in the mix..

No milton probably didn't see that you are using sust. Interested to see what kind of gains you will make at those low dosages. Good luck bro!

hahahahaha.. thought so.. planning to do low dose cycles for a long time.. and i believe it can yeild reasonable gains

Last edited:

He will make gains, but they will be slow. It's a very short cycle for the esters he is using. Personally I wouldn't run that cycle. He needs more test and another 4 weeks.

what cycle number is this for you? looks decent.
personally I would not start the caber from day one , especially with such a low dose of Deca , and deca takes forever for blood levels to build up.

if you don't like the liver toxic factors of superdrol (one of harshest there is) , then you could go with Masteron and run it for much longer with no liver issues. superdrol is just a type of oral masteron.

18 weeks of test?? i guess 18 would be too long..

you don't need 18 weeks of sustanon . its got some faster acting esters in it and you can get by running it for a shorter duration then say Test E.

personally though . a way better option is to go with Test E or C but front loaded the first 5 weeks with Test Prop. then you can run a lot shorter cycle and get the same bang for your buck . and you can front load the Deca with NPP and get by only running that 9 weeks.

but what you have put together already is simple enough IMO . are there better ways , sure. but sometimes simple is good

also keep in mind that you don't really have to run the Test sustanon 2 weeks longer then the Deca , because the Sustanon has 100 mg testosterone decanoate in it already . so the deca and test deca will have the same half life and will clear around the same time.
they can both be ran 12 or 14 weeks together*

* with a test C and deca cycle I would recommend the test be ran longer then the deca because test c will clear in 10 days or so and deca will hang around 21 days.
again , sustanon has decanoate ester in it

Last edited:
what cycle number is this for you? looks decent.
personally I would not start the caber from day one , especially with such a low dose of Deca , and deca takes forever for blood levels to build up.

if you don't like the liver toxic factors of superdrol (one of harshest there is) , then you could go with Masteron and run it for much longer with no liver issues. superdrol is just a type of oral masteron.

I have already started caber.. but rather than taking eod im going with e3d.. agree deca takes a long time to build, its one of the slowest, but better safe than sorry.. and i had purchased everything beforehand..
Superdrol because its kind of dry gains capability, i know its harsh, but if i get any major sides i'll either lower the dose or cut it short.. for liver protection im taking milk thistle and liv 52 ds

you don't need 18 weeks of sustanon . its got some faster acting esters in it and you can get by running it for a shorter duration then say Test E.

personally though . a way better option is to go with Test E or C but front loaded the first 5 weeks with Test Prop. then you can run a lot shorter cycle and get the same bang for your buck . and you can front load the Deca with NPP and get by only running that 9 weeks.

but what you have put together already is simple enough IMO . are there better ways , sure. but sometimes simple is good

i wanted to keep it as simple as possible.. noting too confusing and too many compounds.. maybe on my nxt will add in NPP instead of deca.. heard good things about it.. deca beacsue its THE bulking steroid.. thats why im even eating a bigger surplus and not afraid to touch the 4000 calorie mark.. does are low so i have to be on point with my diet and training to get the best out of it.. and i think because of the low dose even the e2 would be easily controllable

i do my best and am currently working on Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin jr. :), but when one reads hundreds of threads per day I miss some now and then. thanks for the heads up brothers.

also keep in mind that you don't really have to run the Test sustanon 2 weeks longer then the Deca , because the Sustanon has 100 mg testosterone decanoate in it already . so the deca and test deca will have the same half life and will clear around the same time.
they can both be ran 12 or 14 weeks together*

* with a test C and deca cycle I would recommend the test be ran longer then the deca because test c will clear in 10 days or so and deca will hang around 21 days.
again , sustanon has decanoate ester in it

point noted.. i have 14 weeks worth sust.. if i feel like continuing i will or esle both would be 12 weeks..

Back