sust/deca/superdrol cycle log

Dude, who gave you that cycle layout? Sust 350/Deca 300 per week?? K so you have gained 7 lbs in 1 week?! WHAT? Shut up dude that's crazy, maybe ur aromasin is bunk or ur eating too much lol. I have no experience with sdrol but week 5 is when libido gets high, but I'm using prami on cycle not caber so idk

DUde why would i lie?? c'mon.. my aromasin is legit.. its pharma.. natco xtane.. its legal in india, so no ugl shit.. same with sust.. deca is alpha pharma even the SD..

Im eating 600-700 calories over maintenance..

Im using caber too..

And talking about my cycle i know its a low dose than what people usually do, but i guess im comfortabe with these doses.. rather than goin 500 test and 400 deca or 750 test and 600 deca

I never said you lie??? Just sayin you shouldn't gain that water weight so fast dosing aromasin. Maybe your body is just reacting awesome to the gear? Cool. Idk. Very cool u get pharma grade! As far as sex drive, it should go up man, if not something is wrong. I don't have enough experience to tell you for sure what it is but before taking deca I read up a lot and decided on prami and have had 0 problems, in fact I have bean fuckin straight animal lol good luck bro

I never said you lie??? Just sayin you shouldn't gain that water weight so fast dosing aromasin. Maybe your body is just reacting awesome to the gear? Cool. Idk. Very cool u get pharma grade! As far as sex drive, it should go up man, if not something is wrong. I don't have enough experience to tell you for sure what it is but before taking deca I read up a lot and decided on prami and have had 0 problems, in fact I have bean fuckin straight animal lol good luck bro

Maybe it has something to do with superdrol, ive read that superdrol lowers libido.. thats why im going to 2 weeks now 2 at the end.. and as fr aromasin i think 12.5mg ed is too much for a low dose, thats why i switched it to 12.5 eod i actually just took 1 extra dose..

have you considered something else besides caber to up your sex drive? are you using liquid caber?

I doubt he's using liquid caber, as he's also in India and we can buy all ancillaries from a pharmacy. Where I live in India, there's not a single pharmacy that would sell fake or under dosed meds. Gear on the other hand, fakes galore, except what you can purchase from a pharmacy.

I doubt he's using liquid caber, as he's also in India and we can buy all ancillaries from a pharmacy. Where I live in India, there's not a single pharmacy that would sell fake or under dosed meds. Gear on the other hand, fakes galore, except what you can purchase from a pharmacy.

thanks for the skinny on that. So hard for me to imagine how ones sex drive can be low with so many beautiful Indian girls about. :sperm:

I'm trippin on how anyone's sex drive can be low period. I'm a fucking animal right now. If I were single I swear to God I would be running through bitches so hard lol

I'm trippin on how anyone's sex drive can be low period. I'm a fucking animal right now. If I were single I swear to God I would be running through bitches so hard lol

Even I have no idea why is this happening.. maybe it's superdrol, I'll be doing 1 more week of sd and then stop for 6-8 weeks, let's see how I feel then.. i see no pint in increasing my ai dose, or should I do that?

No I think ur ai is good where it's at but there's no way to know for sure without bloodwork. Also I've never used caber on cycle so I don't know if that may have something to do with this. I use prami, and I am one horny mofo

No I think ur ai is good where it's at but there's no way to know for sure without bloodwork. Also I've never used caber on cycle so I don't know if that may have something to do with this. I use prami, and I am one horny mofo

Caber takes a little time to build up, 2-3 weeks.. and my best guess is im lethargic because of superdrol, like when how you feel the next day after getting drunk.. so thats why im so uninterested.. if this continues i'll stop my superdrol and continue in the end of cycle..

Caber takes a little time to build up, 2-3 weeks.. and my best guess is im lethargic because of superdrol, like when how you feel the next day after getting drunk.. so thats why im so uninterested.. if this continues i'll stop my superdrol and continue in the end of cycle..

your only running 300mg of deca a week. its highly unlikely that you even need the Caber . in fact the Caber is what could be making you lethargic

your only running 300mg of deca a week. its highly unlikely that you even need the Caber . in fact the Caber is what could be making you lethargic

Ive only taken 3 doses of caber.. i dont know, im just taking caber to be safe..

if your controlling your estrogen then prolactin should not become a problem, especially with such a low dose of deca

Its been just a week that im on cycle, next week i'll do my bloods and see my prolactin and e2 and adjust doses.. i think that would be better than just doing something without any rhyme or reason

Same here, 1st time running deca so I've been using prami whole time to be on the safe side. Better safe than sorry right...

exactly.. i have a strong feeling its the superdrol.. but im gaining too much on sd.. so will go on for another week.. :p make the most of it.. and then stop..

Back