sust/deca/superdrol cycle log

Day 8

Couldnt sleep last night, was out with family.. only got 5 hours of sleep and it affected my workout..

Even thought sleepy my strength was through the roof. but was feeling sleepy. :p

Upped my SD to 20mg, feeling lethargic and my appetite has gone down.. its getting difficult for me to eat now.. but still im feeling bloated.. face has become a little puffy.. or its maybe just in my head

no side effects except lethargy, tiredness and low libido

Today would be my 2nd week of sust/deca injection

Body was pumped while working out, felt a lot fuller, people are noticing a change, so SD is working..

Question: Do you feel pumped the entire day while on gear??? or just during your workouts??

Day 8

Couldnt sleep last night, was out with family.. only got 5 hours of sleep and it affected my workout..

Even thought sleepy my strength was through the roof. but was feeling sleepy. :p

Upped my SD to 20mg, feeling lethargic and my appetite has gone down.. its getting difficult for me to eat now.. but still im feeling bloated.. face has become a little puffy.. or its maybe just in my head

no side effects except lethargy, tiredness and low libido

Today would be my 2nd week of sust/deca injection

Body was pumped while working out, felt a lot fuller, people are noticing a change, so SD is working..

Question: Do you feel pumped the entire day while on gear??? or just during your workouts??

Yeah I usually feel a good pump in the muscles I workout the next day I did chest last night and it's 8 o'clock now the next evening and I still feel pumped up you????????

Yeah I usually feel a good pump in the muscles I workout the next day I did chest last night and it's 8 o'clock now the next evening and I still feel pumped up you????????

I feel pumped up almost for a few hours after my workout.. that is if im doing hypertrophy type.. if strength, pumps last only till my workouts.

I feel pumped up almost for a few hours after my workout.. that is if im doing hypertrophy type.. if strength, pumps last only till my workouts.

Yeah right I usually try to mix the 2 types together with super set pyramid style training . Usually my chest and back stay pumped longer than my shoulders and arms and legs

Maybe try to eat some more carbs ???? Usually helps with pumps

currently eating 380 carbs 260 protein and 100 fats for my 3500 calories.. because of SD its getting difficlt to eat more than this, maybe will increase once im done with SD in this week..

Yeah right I usually try to mix the 2 types together with super set pyramid style training . Usually my chest and back stay pumped longer than my shoulders and arms and legs

I believe somewhere hypertrophy type workouts yeild better gains than strength.. but there will always be a debate about this

currently eating 380 carbs 260 protein and 100 fats for my 3500 calories.. because of SD its getting difficlt to eat more than this, maybe will increase once im done with SD in this week..

Fair enough mate I've found it hard to eat on certain types of gear also how are you finding the superdrol???

Fair enough mate I've found it hard to eat on certain types of gear also how are you finding the superdrol???

Superdrol gains have been coming along pretty good.. ive gained 7 lbs in a week.. im sure 2 pounds must be water.. but then too 4-5 in a week is pretty good..

Lethargy is for real... its like feeling hungover the entire day

within 2 days of taking SD, my strength was through the roof and even the stamina..

Low libido is the only major side im facing.. no hairloss, no acne.. reduced appetite for sure..

overall, SD is good for kickstart but only if you can handle well.. i plannd to do 4 weeks of sd as kickstart, but now im going to do 2 in the beginning and 2 at the end.. body looking fuller 100%

I believe somewhere hypertrophy type workouts yeild better gains than strength.. but there will always be a debate about this

Yeah I'd have to agree as long as you're still lifting heavy while training for hyperthophy I try to mix it up heavy 3 reps semi heavy 8 reps Med 12 reps light 16-18 reps mixed up with the 8 reps 5 sets normal sort of thing usually everything I do is a mix of this seems to suit me ok

Yeah I'd have to agree as long as you're still lifting heavy while training for hyperthophy I try to mix it up heavy 3 reps semi heavy 8 reps Med 12 reps light 16-18 reps mixed up with the 8 reps 5 sets normal sort of thing usually everything I do is a mix of this seems to suit me ok

This sound nice.. i try to lft as much as i can for 8-15 reps.. and increase or decrease as per how my body is feeling

Superdrol gains have been coming along pretty good.. ive gained 7 lbs in a week.. im sure 2 pounds must be water.. but then too 4-5 in a week is pretty good..

Lethargy is for real... its like feeling hungover the entire day

within 2 days of taking SD, my strength was through the roof and even the stamina..

Low libido is the only major side im facing.. no hairloss, no acne.. reduced appetite for sure..

overall, SD is good for kickstart but only if you can handle well.. i plannd to do 4 weeks of sd as kickstart, but now im going to do 2 in the beginning and 2 at the end.. body looking fuller 100%

Ah thats good to know I might give it a go next cycle or 2 I'm going to run d bol next cycle after that I might give it a look good to know you're cycle is coming through

Day 9

Weight increased by 8.8 pounds approximately.. 4 kg's

since ive increased my SD dose, its getting difficult to eat and today felt a little cramped up

Increasing my ai dose to ed, im holding a lot of water which is again making me difficult to eat.. and the other reason is low libido

Workout was good, did hypertrophy type, was feeling a little sleepy.. planning to change my workout timings from early morning to evening..

side effects: none other than low libido and low appetite.. blood pressure spikes but nothing major

Feeling a little fuller.. but bloated on my face and abdomen area..

Day 11

gained almost 11 pounds, maybe 2-3 pounds is water..

have increased my ai to ed.. i guess i got rid of some water and now i can eat like before..

feeling a lot full.. can see im making progress on the scale but on the mirror i cant see a drastic change

sorry couldnt post bout yesterday

as mentioned i was feeling lethargic during my workouts, i believe it was because i was taking SD pre workout.. and i took 20mg at once, yesterday i did legs without taking SD pre workout and it was great.. i split my doses to 10mg every 6-8 hours..

decreased my caloric intake by 200.. just to see if i react the same with lesser calories, i'll still be around 600 over maintenance.. it would be good if i do.. because then i'll lose even more water..

Side effects: Still low libido, noting else that i had earlier, Lethargy has also gone down..

Question: When does deca and sust usually kick in?? its just beeen 11 days but how would i know that it has started working?

Update:

Just ordered sustanon vials.. after im done with 4 weeks of SD im upping the by 100mg

So cycle would be
Week 1-4 SD 10/20/20/20
Week1-4 Sustanon 350mg
Week 5-14 Sustanon 450mg
Week 1-12 Deca 300mg
Week 1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg ed

Wait 3 weeks (HcG 2000iu EW and Aromasin 12.5mg EoD)

PCT
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Update: I felt the need to intensify my workouts.. so now rather than focussing on my arms and training them twice a week and rest just once.. no im focusing on more PPL type routine.. train everything twice..

Monday - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
Chest
3x10/10/8 Dumbbell Bench Press
3x10 Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
3xAMRAP Chest Dip

Triceps
3x8-10 rope push down
3x10 everse grip triceps
3x10 Tricep Extension

Shoulders
4x12 Barbell Front Raise
4x15/12/8/8 Dumbbell Lateral Raise

Tuesday - Back and Biceps
Back
3xAMRAP Wide Grip Pull Up
3x10 Lat Pull Down
3x10 Straight Arm Lat Pull Down
3x10 Machine Reverse Fly
3x8-10 Upright Row

Biceps
3x8-10 Standing Barbell Curl
3x10 Preacher Curl
3x10Incline Dumbbell Curl

Wednesday
Legs
4x10/10/8/8 Hack Squat
3x8 Dumbbell Lunge
3x12 45 Degree Leg Press
3x15 Leg Curl
3x15 Leg Extension
5x10,8,8,8,6 (heavy) Standing Calf Raise
5x15 (light) Seated calf Raise

Thursday - Chest, Triceps and Shoulders
Chest
4x10/10/8/6 Barbell Bench Press
3x10 Dumbbell Flys
3x10 Cable Crossovers

Triceps
4x10/10/8/6 Close Grip Bench Press
3x10 Lying Dumbbell Extension
3x10 Tricep Kickback

Shoulders
4x10/10/8/8 Seated Dumbbell Press
3x12 One Arm Cable Lateral Raise
Notes
Every second week superset bench press and dumbbell flys.
Crossovers: Ultra slow rep timing with 2 second pause and squeeze at the top of the movement.

Friday
Back
4x10 Seated Row
3x10 Bent Over Barbell Row
3x12 Bent Over Row
3x8-10 Smith Machine Upright Row

Biceps
4x8-10 Cable Curl
3x10 Concentration Curl
3x10 Reverse Barbell Curl

Day 12
Weight is 80.5
Feeing good on cycle.. realised that I'm getting horny but my erections aren't strong.. been taking ai ed for 4 days now

Just patiently waiting for sust and deca to kick in..

Superdrol is making me hold a bot of water other than that no major side effects

I can see changes in the scale and my clothes are tight but my body isn't looking like it.. maybe it's the water..

Diet is clean.. low sodium, no cheat meals, properly spacing my meals

Day 12
Weight is 80.5
Feeing good on cycle.. realised that I'm getting horny but my erections aren't strong.. been taking ai ed for 4 days now

Just patiently waiting for sust and deca to kick in..

Superdrol is making me hold a bot of water other than that no major side effects

I can see changes in the scale and my clothes are tight but my body isn't looking like it.. maybe it's the water..

Diet is clean.. low sodium, no cheat meals, properly spacing my meals

If you old fella isn't staying hard it would be prolactin from running a 19 nor deca you need some caber

And it could be your taking to much AI aswell you can still get a hard on with high e2 it's harder to get it up and keep it up with low e2

Back