Swear the Post Office just called and said I had a package. WTF?

All is good. I went into the PO around 3am this morning and picked it up as I was out anyway. Key was in my box, and I got my package from the locker.

All the gear was there. It wasn't opened or tampered with so i'm happy. About to do my first pin. =]

I hate to say it, but that's kind of a let down. LOL.
I was hoping for some more suspenseful shit!

Fucking Hollywood has spoiled me

Seriously though. I am happy for you.

Man, you had my nutz up in my gut in suspense. lol. Now the rest of us who were planning orders are sitting around going "Oh Gawd Oh Gawd Oh Gawd" getting sweaty palms. lol

If they were going to try to bust you, would they really do it in a public place were they would be putting others at risk. No. They would do this at your residence. Yes it's a little odd. I wouldn't wait because they may try to send it back.

I know a guy who would just leave the pack at the post office if they didn't deliver when he was at home because he was to afraid to go get it. He did that three times. Retarded.

If they suspected you of illegal activity, they aren't going to attempt to bust you in public. You could be dangerous.

Not true at all. Don't make stuff up. A friend of mine at work watched his buddy get busted IN THE PARKING LOT outside the post office. it was all over the news (Indiana). My friend quickly went home and hid all his gear. Thankfully, my friend was never a person of interest.

To clarify some posts :

Yes, they will bust you in a public place.

Yes, it is a felony. Any scheduled/controlled substance is a felony.

Yes, they normally go after the small fish to get the bigger fish; however in these cases the bigger fish is not some guy attainable to them. It's not your local pusher in the community, it's an out of area internet company that they can access without the small fish.

No, they most likely will not wait all week for you to show up. Unless...the Postal Inspector has an office in that building!!!

Now that was good. The most FACTUAL post yet. What this guy said X2.

Man, you had my nutz up in my gut in suspense. lol. Now the rest of us who were planning orders are sitting around going "Oh Gawd Oh Gawd Oh Gawd" getting sweaty palms. lol

Lol my gear came in on the 29th i think and I red the post on the 27th I think.. I literaly got sweaty palms as I read it lol

Obviously you gave them your number at some point..how long have you been at that address??

And HELL NO i wouldnt chop up a $600 loss cause im scared...quick being a pussy and go down there, if you were in trouble, you would know...trust me.

Lol. Seriously if they got you they got you. no need for ploys or cat and mouse. Besides these dudes cant get over time or waste time working in shifts for the $600 cartel ringleader.
:gives:

Back