Swear the Post Office just called and said I had a package. WTF?

i dont think so... it seems i have seen other post in other threads like yesterday from him.. but i could be wrong.

probly just hasnt gotten it yet...

All is good. I went into the PO around 3am this morning and picked it up as I was out anyway. Key was in my box, and I got my package from the locker.

All the gear was there. It wasn't opened or tampered with so i'm happy. About to do my first pin. =]

All is good. I went into the PO around 3am this morning and picked it up as I was out anyway. Key was in my box, and I got my package from the locker.

All the gear was there. It wasn't opened or tampered with so i'm happy. About to do my first pin. =]

about time bro.. let us know how it goes!

All the suspense for nothing. You forgot to mention it was a freaking p o box which means it was a curtousy call to tell you to hurry up and get your shit out of it to make room for others.

Ordered some gear, now the P.O. is calling telling me I have a package. They dont do that, and that is very suspecious.
...I work for them...We dont make phone calls. If a Postal Inspector is involved, they will sit next to your po box all day for several days if need be.....be careful......

...I work for them...We dont make phone calls. If a Postal Inspector is involved, they will sit next to your po box all day for several days if need be.....be careful......

I rented a box from the ups store and they called me every time i had a pack because it did not fit in the one i had rented. I wanted a biger box but there was not one available at the time so i ended up getting a small one. They would call me, leave a key in my small box that fit a really large box. I went in after they were all closed up and used the key they let me.

i would say definately not!

if they actually tracked everything and know u bought it, then ur screwed anyways. but thats still probably not enough gear to make it worth it for the feds to bust u.

i would just give it a couple days, walk in there asking for ur package, and act like u dont know what it is. and once u get home, grab a sharpie and write return to sender on the box. let it sit for another week. if no one knocks on ur door ur gtg. i figure if they did knock on ur door asking about a package, say oh ya, idk what it is, so i was just gonna have it returned to sender. but if they actually wanna catch u, it doenst matter, ur caught.

HIGHLY unlikely tho. just go get it.

That's actually a great idea :bigok:

But hell no I would not give up $600 worth of anything cause of the cops. Hell I've been caught three times downloading but the last time I got away with and they lost the trace :) I still download everything till this day

Nice, now let's get cycle process thread with pics going.

You know, I had meant to do this last cycle and I was lazy and didn't. I should have because I had amazing gains. I did however get sick mid cycle and I dont think I got everything I could have out of it and lost a bit of weight from not being able to hold any food down for several days, so hopefully this cycle goes better.

I WILL create a thread with many pics and updates this time around. Its good for my visual records anyway, so it is to my benefit and at the same time ya'll get to check my progress. I will be in need of advise if anyone would be willing. You know, things like "you're getting fat, watch the carbs," work on dem dare quads, back or bi's - for example.

Back