Test booster's

steak is a great test booster. lets see, chicken, oats, eggs, sweet potatoes. I can go on if you don't get the idea.

I dont care what anyone says...otc test boosters are fake as fuk. Get the blood work done and then tell me that its working. Its not. Its all in your head. Just like a kid at the gym trying to claim he gained 20 lbs of the last test booster...fukin idiot. I tried to use that as a cover up when my doc ran my blood work and I had more test in me than 3 18 year olds. He asked me what I was taking and I said natty test booster from max muscle...he said bullshit!

I dont care what anyone says...otc test boosters are fake as fuk. Get the blood work done and then tell me that its working. Its not. Its all in your head. Just like a kid at the gym trying to claim he gained 20 lbs of the last test booster...fukin idiot. I tried to use that as a cover up when my doc ran my blood work and I had more test in me than 3 18 year olds. He asked me what I was taking and I said natty test booster from max muscle...he said bullshit!

hahahha nice cobra what did you say after he said bullshit .....

Yes, Testosterone boosters work, but they are not "magic pills" - you still have to work hard with training and optimize our nutrition for your goals.

From personal experience, the best Testosterone boosters I have used:
* Erase - The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE or separate Rosie's Review of ERASE
* FREE TEST - The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
* Activate Xtreme (original) - Rosie's Review of Driven Sports' Activate Xtreme
* Sustain Alpha (topical) - Rosie's Review of Sustain Alpha

~Rosie~

No Rosie Test boosters are bullshit.
Show me some before and after bloodwork to backup this crap.
And the PP products you linked to are bullshit too.

Bottom line as stated a steak and hard workout will boost your Test more than all the miracle supplement claims.

No Rosie Test boosters are bullshit.
Show me some before and after bloodwork to backup this crap.
And the PP products you linked to are bullshit too.

Bottom line as stated a steak and hard workout will boost your Test more than all the miracle supplement claims.

how bout just taking nolva for a lil bit,,,would there be any side effects?

The only test boosters that will produce a measurable increase in total test are those that contain ATD.

ATD is an aromatase inhibitor that is pretty effective at limiting the conversion of test to estrogen. Through that mechanism, you will increase you total test level.

I've used several ATD-based boosters and I have blood work to prove that ATD is effective at raising test levels.

Furthermore, there are several peer-reviewed published studies that demonstrate ATD is effective at raising test levels in men.

Regards.

The only test boosters that will produce a measurable increase in total test are those that contain ATD.

ATD is an aromatase inhibitor that is pretty effective at limiting the conversion of test to estrogen. Through that mechanism, you will increase you total test level.

I've used several ATD-based boosters and I have blood work to prove that ATD is effective at raising test levels.

Furthermore, there are several peer-reviewed published studies that demonstrate ATD is effective at raising test levels in men.

Regards.

you got any product names?

How about reading andm ingesting the above info bro..
Here s my favorite test booster.
EJACULATION as often as possible without creating a slip hazard at work..with or without an assist.
Empirical studies have shown after ejacutulation your test level s rise in the hour s following this wonderful little thing I like to call....sex.
Go jerk off, get laid, eat protien and or take a fkn shot.

are you one of them gear user's that have a huge upper body and spaghetti stick leg's????? curious please post a pic!!!

hilarious, even doctors concede how useless natural test boosters are

hahahha nice cobra what did you say after he said bullshit .....

Well I scrammbled a bit but I ended up saying I was also taking oral tren from max muscle and told him it was a prohormone...he just said "hmm" and left it at that. He knew.

I do want to post that if anyone wants to raise your test levels than they should just buy testosterone and inject it. Your body already creates the shit so I dont see what the hang up is. Your not gonna buy some fake blood if you need a blood transfusion are u? All these guys that are talking about test boosters to me are fuking idiots (not tryin to be a dick chop :) ) This is a thread that definitely does not belong in the anabolic forum

If that is really you I stand corrected..beggon ur pardon.
Thick and look strong...all natural to boot eh ?
Nicely done then.

Well I scrammbled a bit but I ended up saying I was also taking oral tren from max muscle and told him it was a prohormone...he just said "hmm" and left it at that. He knew.

I do want to post that if anyone wants to raise your test levels than they should just buy testosterone and inject it. Your body already creates the shit so I dont see what the hang up is. Your not gonna buy some fake blood if you need a blood transfusion are u? All these guys that are talking about test boosters to me are fuking idiots (not tryin to be a dick chop :) ) This is a thread that definitely does not belong in the anabolic forum

hey its all good Cobra i was just rying to get some opinions as to the feedback ive been looking at on test booster sites,,,all have no effect so was just curious!!! cheer's

Back