Test Cyp 16 weeks, maybe 20 ;-)

Today I had a great work out. Really felt the pump today and the best thing is MY SHOULDERS DID NOT BOTHER ME AT ALL. Im trying to pay more attention to having better form. I think it did the trick. Sheck it out:
Incline
135x10, 185x9, 185x6, 185x6, 205x5, ME-250x4, 245x4.5 Static hold for 15sec. Leave it all at the gym! DC stretch 2x 50's/45seconds Getting longer every time!!!!!But hurts like hell!!!
DB flys
4 sets 30'sx10 Perfect form, really felt the burn!!!
Machine shoulder press
4 sets 65x10 DC stretch palms up for 30 seconds
Lat pull down
75x15, 105x10, 135x8, 135x7 DC stretch weighted hang wide grip 45sec
Cardio
10min bike, Not motivated to do cardio. I gave it all I had with the weights.
Sat in the sauna for about 15min, felt good.

I hope I have more of these days, freekin great lift day...

Peace

bros, if you have been reading my thread then you would know that I have issues with my left shoulder. Lately is has been feeling good but for some reason, the last couple of nights have been restless. I just can’t get comfortable; my shoulder has a dull pain, almost nonexistent, with like a mild burning sensation. Kind of hard to explain, but it is very mild, and throughout the day, so much going on I really don’t notice it, but at night lying in bed, it lingers. What do you bros think?

Fug try an find Capzasin. The shit really works but be careful with it for it burns like hell and dont rub your eyes and watch your man hood cause it will burn that badly too. You oughta trust me on this one man this stuff is no joke makes ben gay look like pee wee herman, lol. You should be able to buy it at your local pharmacy. Hot to cold compress works good too. I like bag of frozen pees used to always do this after pitching. Dont let something small become something major, meaning lay off if it bothers you until you feel better. Hopefully it's something as mild as lactid acid build up.

Oh yeah 1 more thing. Can you pinch the pain site and feel a little fluid like shit. This would be lactid acid most likely it likes to knot up.

Thanks D- I cant feel the pain site, it is just uncomfortable, but not lift-stopping pain.

Hey guys,

This week is a cruse week. I am feeling lethargic and beat up to tell you the truth. I have been lowering the weight and I am doing more reps per set. It kinda feels good to make this change for the week. The lower weight is allowing me to concentrate on form and I am really getting a gnarly pump. I will be hitting it hard starting next week, unless you guys think I should cruse again for another week? Also, since I am running a low dose of test c, could I add another compound for the rest of this cycle? I am almost half way, it's a long-low dose cycle.

Peace bros

Yes thats smart bro! See what your body feels like next week, if you do need an other cruise week.

You could add Deca, it would be needed for 10weeks at a minimum so it migth be late, what i would rather do is up the test a lil bit.

Thanks mikea, I just feel like my body is telling me to chill a bit ya know. I will see how I feel next week and if I cruse again, it will be the last cruse week. Get some good rest and get ready for the second half of this cycle. I think I am going to up the dose of test. from 250ew to maybe 350ew. I still want to keep it relativity low as this was the whole point of this cycle (low dose)

Side note- I am starting to see my chest get bigger and more defined. i have really been working on my chest this cycle to improve the thickness and add muscle to the upper part of the chest.

Thanks again mikea...

Peace

I realize not everybody on here doesn't understand this but ramping up doses isn't always the answer. The magic is in the food and your training/Rest. Ex. I will bet my bottom last dollar my next cycle which I decided 500mg's enanthate only. I will hit PR's in all 3 major lifts. My 1st cycle 6 cycles ago was stronger than that. It took a while for this to get imbedded in my head but after some heavy hitters kept preaching about training principles and more quality whole foods to grow I decided to see if it works. It does.

After your cruise you could try some kind of progression in your range of motion. Ex.
DL
2 weeks snatch grip deadlift (grip it really wide with your arms, making the bar travel a greater distance)
2 weeks platform deadlift
2 weeks rack pull from the knee
2 weeks pin pull

Then try for your 1 rep max

Chest
Floor Press 2weeks
Flat Bench 2 weeks
Incine BB 2 weeks
2' Board Press 2weeks

You get the idea
The first two weeks will make you more explosive off of the ground, and the last two are supramaximal to get your CNS used to heavier weight. and strengthen the top half of the deadlift. Same idea with chest, explosive 2weeks tone it down 2 weeks then bang that 1 rep max. This was just pointed out to me that I have not been doing it. When I was focusing more on basic progrssion it worked. Just an idea bro.

Well Dlove nobodys talking about ramping from 500mg to a gram, where talking about from 250mg to 350mg, which is not that big of a difference, you however are rigth that diet and training is often the key.

But even DC recomend ramping up doses to combat shbg which seems to rise at week 4 to 6, now you could normally get some proviron and slin to combat this but as we are talking about 250mg i would up the dose rather then hit provi or slin. Again keeping diet and training in check because they are the money makers!!

Training wise i would not go to 1rep maxes as they will only offer trivia at this point and it would be a waste to peak at this point, nor would i start doing stuff that greates greater rom to a move, why? Because he doesnt need it, and they always require better technique then normal rom stuff to pull off. Rather stick to the basics and learn technique, build your gpp and your 5 rep maxes and when the solid base is there then go and hit those 1rep maxes, it will be sweeter and you will stay healthier.

But thats just my point of view.

P.S. Dont forget low intensity cardio and streching when cruising to get the full effect. Get a broom stick and start creating more rom on your shoulders with that, and you migth want to google some rotator cuff exercises that you can easily do with a waterbotle while at work or watching tv.

The first two weeks will make you more explosive off of the ground, and the last two are supramaximal to get your CNS used to heavier weight. and strengthen the top half of the deadlift. Same idea with chest, explosive 2weeks tone it down 2 weeks then bang that 1 rep max.

Im sorry bro but that to me seems just well crazy no offense at all. Training different parts of your lift starting from training the bottom, after forgetting about it and training lockout with sub max weigth? I dont get it?

For geared lifter something like that migth work ie. westside but even in that the point is to hit the weakest points of your lift.

Imho for raw lifters full rom should be used 90% of the time working to different maxes in peridisation and when you have peaked cruise, get back on the horse but drop 10% of your previous maxes and ride again.

Jim Wendler has written a lot about this recently, and he is now (after leavin wsb) training in this manner lifting more in a ligther bodyweigth.

Kinda the same idea would be an old skool bud jeffries progression style that you would pick a desired squat weigth, and start with only doing lock out reps in the power rack, and each week lowering the pins until you hit paralel with your desired weigth, now i would not train like that but i do see the logic in progression like that.

You know Mike the person that suggest this is a little more geared to competing now I think of it. He seems to think training different parts of the lift will increase strength.

It does seem to make sense, opposed to just the same exercise week in week out? I dont see how this could hurt?

I usually stall quick from practing the same lift week in week out but I quess this is where the cruise comes into play.

I might have made that confusing. It was suggested to keep the same inetesity and same ME reps in all lifts but basically using different styles to work up different parts of a pull/squat or press. Another ex. front squat 2 weeks, box squat 2 weeks, sumo then narrow etc... You dont like this method of periodization in the range of motion?

Sorry to lay into the thread Fug but this is good shit? Test mike more often, lol. It gets his wheels turning, J/K

I beieve a cruise after the periodization was also recommended before hitting the 1 rep max. So technically the 1 rep max is ony attempted once every 9 weeks. What do you think? Maybe this is a little advanced at the moment?

Yo Dlove, i was actually trying to get a rise from you:D It seems it cant be done lol...

For raw lifters training partials can be done, but its risky and so damn hard, and imho not the best way for RAW LIFTERS that is, training partials for assisted lifting seems to work great, but for the life of me i can understand who would want to lift in a way that a fabric gives out 150+pounds, but each to theyre own.

Yes i do like the two week rotation a lot, and that was what i wanted people to do when i laid out my program but it seems i didnt make it clear enough, i myself do that also and sometimes change weekly. Just keep doing exercises that use a full rom for 90% of the time and keep a log. By exceeding normal rom i ment something like deadlifting standing on a block, i guess i didnt read what you was saying all that well:)

I think the stalling part can be reduced by not working to failure and working small increment pr´s every week, do not get overzelous because in the longer run the best results will come in time and smal increments.

When the base is there and you have some solid weigth you can lift, then you should imho start thinking about exercise selection, for you Dlove for example, it seems that your bench is suffering from lack of tricep strength, where the chest seems to have no probs(like 90% the rest of us benching), so what i would do is start doing cycles that concentrate on that, so that would mean choosing me exercises like closegrip bp dec/flat/inc and military press, and pair that of with solid assistance stuff like jm presses, french dips etc...

I think 1rep maxes(well what are your goals?) dont do that much but serve as benchmarks if what your doing is working, for development i like 3/4/5rep maxes a lot better.

The original plan i put out is best served as a ruff outline as far as cruising goes, i would cruise when you really hit a plateu, but be honest to yourself and do it sooner rather then later.

Fuck all this is hard to explain by writing, im sorry if its all too confusing:D

Last edited:
for the life of me i can understand who would want to lift in a way that a fabric gives out 150+pounds, but each to theyre own.

Lol I feel the same man. What does the robo cop suit really do. It seems like a macho thing but a weird one at that. And what is Rychlak's range of motion 6-8 inches? That belly sure helps too. Nah he is a bad sob im not crackin on him.

mething like deadlifting standing on a blo, i guess i didnt read what you was saying all that well:)

No problem nukem

I think 1rep maxes(well what are your goals?)

To look like Arnold, lol. Nah I compete against myself now since I can't compete against anyone on the ball field. I just wann build a massive DL. The DL seems to be the best over all exercise for the whole physique. Plus my legs need size and DL's always seem to help that.

Sorry Fug I laid into the log here bro, ill quit, lol. However it's all great insight to training principles. YOu might get like me where the gear stops working anywhere near as good unfortuantely, and you rely on new ways to build muscle. Did you ever look into the Capzasin? You gonna start going for your triples next round?

* I use wraps but my hands were slipping a bit on the last couple of reps.

R u gettin your feet under the bar and pullin the bar close to the body? Standing up as high as you can? Also at 6 foot you might have long arms which will help you shorten the range=bigger #'s. What kinda grip you use? Narrow shoulder width is nice. Just a litte somethin to try on your next pull. Chalk helps too. Just curious what kinda shoe you pull/qaut with? Theres a reason I am asking. There is a ton of shit but ill quit for now.

Last edited:
Dlove, its all good buddy. Remember, I learn more here then anywhere else so keep it coming.
As for the Capzasin, I have not had a chance to get some but I will in the near future. I have been swamped at work and with the kid, I hardly have a second. This was a good week to cruse...

As for "triples", if you mean ME x3, then yeah. If I don’t cruse this next week then I will be going for my me x3.

As for the DL, I keep my feet under the bar, but my hands are about 2-3" outside of shoulder width. I will bring them in next time and go for a narrower placement. Also, both hands are overhand grip. Should I do them over/under hand?

As for the shoes, x-trainers by New Balance. An all terrain running shoe I believe.

Keep the Q's coming if you have them, It can only help me brothers...

Keep the Q's coming if you have them, It can only help me brothers...

Aright ill keep the ?'s coming. Married with a kid im guessin you watched the finale of idol? Just admit it you watched it too. That shit is so rigged. Adam just admitted he thanks god(simon), lol, that he didn't win or else he would have had to sing the song kara picked that he fucked up as the 1st song on his new album. Idol gets a % of some of their royalties and they didn't want that song on his album. Fucked up what is really real with anything we will probaby never know. I hoped you watched that shit and I just didn't write all that 4 nothin, lol. I watched that whole fuckin series for a rigged winner sob.

DL. One hand over(left) one hand under usually works best narrow grip. Wider grip down the road now and then might help for it increases the height of the lift so when you go back to CDL narrow grip you should be able to pull more.

Hightop Chuck Tayors or Vans, mocassins or barefoot is sweet. Those kinda shoes really make a difference in squat/dead. The nice level shoe seems to helps balance a lot in return help form.

When you grab the bar are you keeping the arms as straight as possible really getting a stretch in the traps? DL's will give you some sick traps like no other im sure you know that though.

Last edited:
Aright ill keep the ?'s coming. Married with a kid im guessin you watched the finale of idol? Just admit it you watched it too. That shit is so rigged. Adam just admitted he thanks god(simon), lol, that he didn't win or else he would have had to sing the song kara picked that he fucked up as the 1st song on his new album. Idol gets a % of some of their royalties and they didn't want that song on his album. Fucked up what is really real with anything we will probaby never know. I hoped you watched that shit and I just didn't write all that 4 nothin, lol. I watched that whole fuckin series for a rigged winner sob.

Gay transletes to happy rigth?

Back