Test Cyp 16 weeks, maybe 20 ;-)

Aright ill keep the ?'s coming. Married with a kid im guessin you watched the finale of idol? Just admit it you watched it too. That shit is so rigged. Adam just admitted he thanks god(simon), lol, that he didn't win or else he would have had to sing the song kara picked that he fucked up as the 1st song on his new album. Idol gets a % of some of their royalties and they didn't want that song on his album. Fucked up what is really real with anything we will probaby never know. I hoped you watched that shit and I just didn't write all that 4 nothin, lol. I watched that whole fuckin series for a rigged winner sob.

DL. One hand over(left) one hand under usually works best narrow grip. Wider grip down the road now and then might help for it increases the height of the lift so when you go back to CDL narrow grip you should be able to pull more.

Hightop Chuck Tayors or Vans, mocassins or barefoot is sweet. Those kinda shoes really make a difference in squat/dead. The nice level shoe seems to helps balance a lot in return help form.

When you grab the bar are you keeping the arms as straight as possible really getting a stretch in the traps? DL's will give you some sick traps like no other im sure you know that though.

Yeah bro, I admit we watch Idol in my household. It's good stuff, but I never realized how rigged the show was until this season. Tripping out on what you said though...

Next time I DL I will use the over/under grip. and yeah, I hand the bar, never bend at the elbow...feel it in the traps alright

I RECOMEND USING STRAPS AND DOING DOUBLE OVER GRIPS WITH DEADLIFT!!!!!

The hand that is undergripped is in big danger of haven the bicep terned or snapped! It happens to many lifters, it even happened to multiple ipf/wpc world champ Ano Turtiainen, hes bicep snapped completaly doing deads in training, yes he does pull over 900pounds but it can happen to anybody and is not rare at all!! Basically the bigger your biceps the bigger the risk.

Chuck are good for squatting, but for deadlifting theyre counterproductive, because they lift you higher and make the bar more far away from you. I like deadding in my socks but if i had wrestling boots they would be great too.

Last edited:
Im really shocked about the American idol thing boys! Dlove talks about Pantera and Slayer and then this...dont even know what to say...

Im really shocked about the American idol thing boys! Dlove talks about Pantera and Slayer and then this...dont even know what to say...

You will get a kick out of this to bigdog. I am listening to Phil Collins in the air tonight here in my office, lol.

Dude my taste is in music is so diverse it scares me. I will go from listening to heavy trance to classical to Dirks Bentley to Slayer to NWA or Dre to old school rap which is probably my favorite.

This past summer I went to a trance show in DC then a Skynard concert at the Pavillion, same weekend. Music is like food to me I like it all just not slow R B, shits horrible.

What's up bros???????
Happy Memorial Day!
Today is the day we can thank the fathers, mothers, grandfathers, uncles, brothers and sisters who have gone before us and given their lives for our freedom, so we can get on the computer and log onto steroidology, so we can go to the gym whenever we damn well please, so we can live free (might not be for long at the rate we are going) you get the idea...

5/25

15th injection 175mg

Upping my dose to 350mg ew

Last week was a cruse week; starting tomorrow I will be hitting it hard again. I feel so much better after taking last week easy, refreshed if you will.

Tomorrow will be chest day...

Peace

Hey guys, I have increased the dose to 350mg/ew. Right now my nuts have been fine. I have noticed a little atrophy in my left nut but not much. Will there be a need to add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to the mix? I know it will depend on my boys but I want to make sure that I will be g2g during post cycle therapy (pct) and after. I dont want to do damage to the boys that I can't reverse. My post cycle therapy (pct) will be Clomid 50mg ed for 3-4 wks. What do you guys think?

Today I was back in the saddle...
Chest- incline
5 sets W/U and ME of 245x3 with one in the tank, legit! Such a good chest/tri pump, felt real good to hit it hard again.

Hammer shoulder press
35'sx10 4 sets

DB flys
30's x 10 I only got through 1 set then I had to throw up. I got so nauseous that I had to run to the bathroom and puke. I pushed my body so hard during the bench that I think I burnt myself out or something. Obviously it was lactic acid buildup but I could not recover, I tried to stick around and wait it out but I felt like I couldn't lift 10lbs and like I still wanted to puke.

I wonder if this is because I cruised all last week and this week came out hard.
I will be back at it tomorrow with legs...

I just got back from the gym and finished my DB flys, lat pulldowns, and cardio. I could not let this day get away so I ate, rested and hit it again.
Im so glad I did, I feel great!

Hell Yeah Fug puking at the gym show serious signs of extreme intensity man.

Then you went home and went bac you said, lol? Awesome!

How your shoulders doing with the flyes little better?

Yeah bro, went home for a few hours, chilled and went back to the gym. Felt great bro.
Thanks for asking and yeah, the shoulder is feeling good. Not sure why but it is. On the flys I am able to go low and get a good stretch, felt a good burn ya know...

How you doing brother?

Doing alright man thanx for asing. I am holding a ton of water and Im not even on cycle, lol dont know what to think of that.

I also cant sleep to save my life! I was dizzy in meetings all day at work. Hopefully the weather will get better and ill be feeling better. With this fluid retention I might have to start taking my lasix again and see if that helps.

I never told you I lived in Huntingbeach did I? What part of Cali you live?

Doing alright man thanx for asing. I am holding a ton of water and Im not even on cycle, lol dont know what to think of that.

I also cant sleep to save my life! I was dizzy in meetings all day at work. Hopefully the weather will get better and ill be feeling better. With this fluid retention I might have to start taking my lasix again and see if that helps.

I never told you I lived in Huntingbeach did I? What part of Cali you live?

No way bro, why are you holding so much water?
I lived in Huntington as well. Went to college at Golden West. I live just down the coast now...

What was that mexican resteraunt called on the corner of the strip in huntington? Freds maybe?

Damn your living large Fug so your down near SD or Venice beach training with the pro's on the beach huh?

I dont know why I naturally retain so much fluid it sucks my mom retains water terribly too. I inherited all her fucked up ailments. I dont eat salty foods to often either. I don't even bother running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during cycle cause it's always bad and not much worse on test. Which I can't wait for ive been thinking about my next cycle a lot lately too. So don't feel bad your not the only one. I saw your next stack in the anabolic forum looks good bro. E/Q wasn't my favorite but it's alright. I do like D-bol however. I planned on test only next cycle but I can't stic to my guns Im throwin in D-bol in the beginning and maybe this 1-tren everyone is talking about last 6 weeks.

I have been noticing that my weight gain has been a little more than I expected and I feel a lot of bloat/water. I have not been taking aromasin like I said I was because I didn't feel the need for it. Well now I am going to start it back up. 12.5mg ed throughout the rest of the cycle. Also, I will get back on the clen 2wk on/off. I need to loose some of this extra weight around the gut and love handles. I have been eating like a bear and now I am feeling fuckin fat and bloated. But I am looking large, hehehe!

This morning I came in at 256!!!! Up about 16lbs from the start. Im just not sure how much of this is bloat???

5/29
175mg left delt, felt good and smooth. I think I got this pinning down. Last few weeks I have been so smooth with it and haven't had any pain the next day.
16th injection, end of week 8, 8 more to go.

Tonight I hit my second chest day for the week.
From now on I will refer to my lifts as such (this is what my brother calls them):

Chest-Lmania (like wrestlemania)
Shoulder Showdown
Back attach

I just need one for legs, hmmmmm?

LOL, whatever...can you tell it is almost time to leave work? I gotta get out of here...

Last edited:
My appetite has gone down in the last week. I dont want to eat shit. Nothing sounds good. Not sure what is going on but I hope this does't last.

Saturday I woke up with a nasty cold virus. Still out of commision. Tomorrow is legs but I am not sure I will make it. If I feel the way I do now, forget it. What do you guys think? Should I go and just do something very low intensity or not go at all and just rest and get healthy?

6/1
17th injection
175mg test cyp right quad. Silky smooth as always ;)

Peace

Whats up Fug? How was the weekend?

Sounds like you might have got a little test flu maybe? I would personally chill and get healthy rather than go and not be able to give it your all or get worse for that matter. I remember around 8 weeks in my appetite energy etc... shutdown a little from the test and I needed a rest to bounce back. Im not sure if this happened to you or not but sounds like it. First appetite now your sick kinda strange you Cali boys have such nice weather how r u sick, lol.

Whats up Fug? How was the weekend?

Sounds like you might have got a little test flu maybe? I would personally chill and get healthy rather than go and not be able to give it your all or get worse for that matter. I remember around 8 weeks in my appetite energy etc... shutdown a little from the test and I needed a rest to bounce back. Im not sure if this happened to you or not but sounds like it. First appetite now your sick kinda strange you Cali boys have such nice weather how r u sick, lol.

Yeah, I dont know what it is. first my diet and now this bad cold, not sure whats up. I think I will hit the gym tomorrow but take it easy. I have so much shit in my chest it hurts to breath hard...

Peace

That sucks man, just take it easy and let the frustation build up;)

Worst thing about training is when your sick or injured and cant train!! You will be back tho!!

Back