test, dbol, and tren log

so whats up dude, how much muscle did you gain in the last 10 months? and how much fat did you drop? you seem very easily irritated and you are also not consistent with the diet part. then i noticed you were 19. still, i expected to see better progress for this rather long time frame. also 245-255 at 9-10% from 198 at 15%? in 10 months? or was this your ultimate goal? because that is a pro status that takes years of non-stop jucing at high amounts, training and eating consistently and great genes. sorry but wake up! good luck though.

Well Im off for 3 weeks Now my weight Is Still around 218 In the Morning . I can still do 120's 10 rep On dumbell press and 405 for 10 On deadlift Endurance and recuperation slowed down thought

Starkraven said:
so whats up dude, how much muscle did you gain in the last 10 months? and how much fat did you drop? you seem very easily irritated and you are also not consistent with the diet part. then i noticed you were 19. still, i expected to see better progress for this rather long time frame. also 245-255 at 9-10% from 198 at 15%? in 10 months? or was this your ultimate goal? because that is a pro status that takes years of non-stop jucing at high amounts, training and eating consistently and great genes. sorry but wake up! good luck though.

Actually fat stayed the same since the majority of the cycle was bulking. I ran dnp and some fat burners every now and than to drop some extra wieght but thats it. My main goal was to get some size which I did. As for the 245-255, that is a long term goal. As you said that is pro status and takes years. Im well aware of that and that Im no where near this goal. Looking back I would have changed alot of things here and there which would have made it much better I think. But learn from mistakes. It could have been better but could have been worse. And BTW it was only about 6 1/2 months, not 10.

Kinda strange. I have lost minimal strenght in everything with the exception of my chest. For some reason whenever I come off cycle my chest drops dramatically. Tricpes are still ok, so are shoulders but chest just goes down. Weight is 216-217.

have no motivation to work out, feel really tired now. Wieght dropped even more to 214-215 depending on the day, but I have a feeling thats due to very shitty diet and too much partying this past weekend.

thanks for the support QC, it depends on the day I noticed. Certain days Ill be good to go and others dont want to move. Its these damn low test levels. I better recover soon. I know I have to wait and I will but Im already thinking of how Im going to run my next cycle.

Back