test, dbol, and tren log

friday-legs. Today was decent. I didnt eat as well as Id like to so I didnt have to much energy. Did squates working up to 495. Got 495 for 20 with partial reps which I always do going heavy. But last week did only 15 so Im pleased. Then ass to the ground did 135 for 12 and right after 155 for 10. By then my ankles and knees were in terrible pain. Winstrol (winny) is definatly working now which is good but joint pains are going to be a bitch. That was all I could do for legs, after that I started to feel sick to my stomach which I think is from ephedra and caffine. The last few sets were very intense and I felt it in my stomach afterwards. Ill try to do a little calfs tomoro. Weight is 220 1/2.

sunday-arms and calfs. Very happy with today. Being 4th of july weekend I spent the past 2 nights partying so I wasnt even planning on going to the gym. I decided to go just to get a pump before going out but felt so good I decided to have a full workout. Actually got stronger. Started with barbell curls. Did 105 for 12, 135 for 6, 135 for 4, then 2 sets of 95 for 10. Form wasnt perfect on first 2 but its still alot more reps than I did before. The best Iv done for 105 was 10, and for 135 was something like 3. Did some machine curls. For tris did machines also since was in a rush. In between all those sets did a lot of calf raises. Finished off with forearms doing wirst curls and static holds with 135. Pumped so much it actually hurt. Joints hurt a little but still enjoying Winstrol (winny). Weighed myself on a differant scale than usuall but wiehgt is still 220.

problem is I dont have a dig camera. But from the pics iv seen of you I think we are differant. Im bulky and due to bloat dont look to good. I have some size but water is holding back all the cuts. I ordered some diuretics which Im planning on taking everynow and then to help with water. Body fat Im guessing is about 15%, also have a little fat around the gut. Thats about it.

monday-back. The gym closed early today so I did not make it. Instead I did pull ups at home. Did 60 in total, 3 differant grips. I didnt eat great today and tired as fuck as it is. It wasnt great but the pump was. Still better than not doing anything, and actually I was planning on doing pull ups at the gym anyway since I havent done them in a while. Enjoying Winstrol (winny) so far, I got a few comments on getting a little bigger. Still bloated but at least my face isnt like a blimp. Also pumps have been amazing, I would always get good pumps but now they feel harder. Dont know weight but im guessing around 221.

tuesday-shoulders. Got to the gym late but still extremly pleased with workout. Barbell presses first, 135 for 16, 165 for 10, 185 for 6, then I decided to try a higher wieght than Iv ever done, cleaned and pressed 215 for one. Thats a new max for me. My goal is 225 so Im very happy Im close. Finished with 135 behind the neck for 10. Then did rows, started with 155 for 12 and it was a whole lot easier this week. 165 for 10 with good form. Back to 155 for 10. Finished workout with 135 for 10 and immiediatly 135 behind the neck for 6. The gym was closed by then so thats all I could do. Wieght is up to 223 1/2. Im eating clean so most of the wieght is muscle Im assuming. I dont feel anymore bloated than Iv been so thats a good sign. Joints hurt when going heavy but still loving Winstrol (winny), sick pumps.

wed-lower back, traps. All day today I was tired, plus for whatever reason I get back pumps like Im dbol, a little better. Did one set of deads, 405 for 8, could have done more but straps kept slipping which threw me off. After on set my back was so pumped I couldnt do anything else DL wise. Instead I did a set of hyper extensions with dumbell shrugs. First set of shrugs did 150's for 30, struggled but still best Iv done yet. Then sitting I did 150s for 10 and then 15. Also one set with 80s holding the contraction. Got some abs in and some cardio. Joints hurt alot, but noticing a little bit of change of composition. Muscles are still soft from being so bloated but much harder then when they were. Weight is 222 1/2

thursday-chest. Very happy today, got back to my strongest point of been on cycle when I was 234 bloated on dbol. Did 225 for 13 with a very slight tap on the last one, than 275 for 5 with help only one the last one, 225 for 8, 8, than 7. Did some flys, 55's for 12, 70s for 6 and more 55s. Did some pushups in between all those sets. Was planning on doing cardio but had to leave early. Getting really bad cramps and breaking out, but other wise noticing a nice change body comp wise. Even getting some compliments. Wieght is up to 224 1/2.

friday-legs. Didnt do as many sets as Id like due to my extreme pain in ankles and knees after a few sets but still very happy. Usually I would do partials with 135, 225, to warm up and get a pump. To day after 135 I decided to go ass to the ground with 225. Before this cycle I couldnt do one all the way down, today I got 8 and prob could have done more but back pump started in. Went to 315 than 405 for partial reps. Did one more set of 225 to the ground and was done with squats. Iv always had problems with knees, and shin splints but Winstrol (winny) brings out the worst in them. Did some abductors which I also went up considerably in strenght since the last time Iv done them. Will do calfs tomoro with arms when ankles dont hurt as bad. Did not have a chance to wiegh myself.

saturday-arms and calfs. Didnt have energy for bis but still very happy with today. Did close grip first. 205 for 10, 225 for 7, 245 for 2, 185 for 10 and 135 to failure. Finished tris with machine presses switching grips. Did sets of 12-15. All in all this is the strongest my tris have been yet. For bis I put on 135. Did 6 and could barley move my arms. With all the presses it really put pressure on my joints. Did regular curls and concentration curls with light wieght doing 12-15 reps. Finished workout with wrist curls and donkey raises. Kept doing it to failure. Also all day today Iv been having the worst hunger pains I remember ever having. Iv had them before with its a really annoying cramp, but today I couldnt sleep till I downed 4 protien shakes, some yogurt, pice of bread, and a little oatmeal. Still barley fell asleep and kept waking up. Horrible even during the day. And ephedra makes me not want to put anything into my stomach but still hungry. Weight is 223 1/2.

Monday-back. Today was 2nd day of lasix so cramps did not let me push to much. BUt despite this I still had a great workout. Didnt even count reps or weight, just did excersizes in differant orders. Great pump, but also painfull cramps from lasix. I think Im going ot run it one or two more days. Wieght after 2 days on lasix is 224 1/2.

SupermanQC said:
damn How Long is this Cycle I dont remember

haha, its a long one. Iv been on about 20 weeks now, kinda lost track since Iv completely change it around in the middle.

tuseday-shoulders. Very tired today, probably from lasix. Did a few sets with cables working all 3 heads. Diet wasnt good either. Taking tomoro off since I feel like Im over training. Weight is 225 1/2

thursday-chest. Well yesterday I had to much of a good time and that cought up to me today. Did 5-6 sets of 225. 4 for 8 and about 2 for 6. For incline hammer strenght I actually went up in wieght. Got 3 plates for 10, and tried 4 plates for the first time and got it. Very happy with that since I never got either. Did some more sets of that. Finished with pushups and 2 sets of flyes. Also got in about 15 min of cardio which wasnt to intense but better than nothing. Diet has been shitty past 2 days, not to clean. But weight is at 226.

friday-legs. Satisfied today, went up a few reps and wieght. Started squats ass to the ground, 225 for 10, 275 for 3 (prob 1-2 more but no spot), than 225 for 6, 5, and 4. Did some extensions and leg curls. Finished with a few sets of abductors. Weight is up to 227 with good clean diet today.

saturday-arms and calfs. Wasnt feeling it today, went through the movments and thats it. Did some curls for bis and some cable work for tris. For calfs did calf raises. Weight is 227.

monday-back. Cant say I increased in strenght but it definatly felt easier. Started with rows, 135 for 25, 185 for 15, 205 for 10, 225 for 8, and 185 for 8. Then switched to underhand, 205 and 225 for 10 and one set of 135 for 15 holding the postiion for 2 seconds. Did 2 sets of dumbell rows with 90s for 10, felt like I could have done heavier. Finished with some random cable work and a few pulldowns. Wieght is up to 228.

tuesday-shoulders. Well today sucked very very much. Dont know exactly what it is but I just havent been feeling right the past week. I feel im either overtraining, not getting enough cals for my new weight, or my diet. Its been consisting mostly of shakes. And the past few days I didnt have time for breakfest so I supplemented that with shakes also. And on top of that I think I might be a little sick, 2 nights ago I woke up with a really sore throat from sleeping with the AC on full and with a fan blowing on me. It went away the same day but today my lymph note hurts. Strange thing is its only the left one so Im not sure if its just some cramping from Winstrol (winny). Started with shoulder presses, got 135 only 10 reps, usually I do 15-16. I did 4 more sets staying at that low wieght. Did some cable work for rear delts and a little for side. Finished very early since I get the feeling Im overtraining. Also did some calf raises which gave me a great pump. Went to sauna and was out. Weight is up to 228 1/2. Im not eating more either so its not fat. Just water and muscle, also gut is bloated again but this is my last week of test so it should start going down soon.

wed-lower back and traps. Decided to do rack pulls today instead of deads. They actually seemed a little harder since I could not get momentum like I do from the bottom part of deads. Im thinking maybe I placed the pins wrong since this is really my first time doing these. Did 3 plates just to get a feel for it. Jumped to 5 plates and did 4, than 1, dropped to 3 plates and did 2 more sets of 12. The whole movment feels awkward, its good since all I feel is my lower back but at the same time I feel my ribs breaking during the lift. Did shurgs usign light wieght but gripping much closer than usuall. Also got a little bit of cardio in but could have been better. Felt good in general today, went to bed really early last night to get 12 hours of sleep which I think made a differance in my recovery. Dont feel overtrained today. Weight is at 227.

Back