test, dbol, and tren log

thursday-chest. No time today so workout was really short. Did 225 for 11, and then another 4 sets of 6. Did some random pushups and cable crossovers to finish. Surprisingly got a very nice pump. Weight is 227.

friday-legs. Well today was just one of those days, I thought it would be worse but it wasnt. Been tired all day, all I could do was 4 sets of squats. And to top it off my anlkels hurt bad from Winstrol (winny). Ass to the ground did, 135 as a warm up, than 225 for 10, 7, 6, and 4. Weight is 225 but diet was shit. Also done with test, will add tren at 75mg EOD next week and continue for about 3 weeks.

saturday-arms. Very happy with today, started with barbell curls. 115 for 12, 135 for 7 then 115 for another 6. Tried 185 but that wasnt happening. Finished with concentration curls. For tris I started with close grip, 225 for 8, 6, 7, 5. Finished with some cable work. The last thing was barbell wrist curls supersetted with calf raises. Weight 226 1/2.

Monday-back. Slight improvment over last week, could have been better I think but to much drinking this weekend. Warmed up with 135 for 25, 205 for 12, 225 for 8, and 245 for 5. Switched grip to palms under. 135 fr 15, 225 for 10, 8 and finished with 135. Did some random pullsups and machine rows. Pump wasnt as good as usuall due to me fucking around the past 3 days drinking. Felt good though, wieght is 227.

tuesday-shoulders. Very happy today, finally reached one of my goals. Started with military press, 135 for 16, 185 for 6, 225 ( one of my long term goals was to clean and press this, I got it and very happy) then 185 for 8 and 185 for 4. Did some front delt work and some rows for side heads, finished with a little cable work. Weight is 226.

wed-lower back, traps. Happy with today, did rack pulls again. warmed up with 315, jumped to 495 and did 5, could have done more but even with straps it slipped. My calaces are so bad they are bleeding from the inside, this makes it very hard mto hold anything heavy. Stuck with 495 and got 6, again it slipped. Than did 2 sets of 1 shrugging on top. One more set with 315. Back pumps are killing me, I feel like I can go much longer but its so pumped I cant stand. Decided to finish shrugs with a seated machine. Did some light wieght and went to 6 plates on each side, did 2 sets of 4. Again I dropped it. Went to light weight and burned out. Weight is 226 and joints are really hurting.

thursday-chest. No new found strenght today but one hell of a pump. 225 for 12, 275 for 4, 4, and 3, 245 for 3, 155 to failure very slowly. Then went to hammer incline machine, 3 plates for 10, 8, 8. Then did machine flyes with 200, I usually go more but today decided to go less, Im happy that I did since Iv never felt machine flyes like I did today. Iv been around the same weight for a while now but people have been making comments about my apperence improving. Im happy about it but I dont really see it to much. Wieght is 226 1/2

friday-legs. Good workout but felt like shit, prob cause I ate right before I went to the gym. Squated ass to the ground 225 for 11, 275 for 4, 245 for 5 , and burned out with 155. I felt really sick and ankels hurt bad. Did a little bit of machine work for hams and that was it. Weight is 227.

saturday-waste of time. What a fucked up day, heat and humidity are making me sick. I feel like dying. Went to the gym, did 2 horrible sets and went home. Did a experiment over the week where most of my diet consisted of double cheese burgers, now I feel fat and bloated. Bad idea. Started DNP last night.

tuesday-back in the gym finally. Been on DNP since friday but down to 219. Every time I run DNP I get really weak and sick. Started with shoulder presses today. Normally do 135 as a warmup for 16, today only did 10. Did 2 more sets and finished with random machines and cable work.

I think your training needs a little help; very unstructured. You just pick exercises and go heavy. Plan a little bit. Pick the exercises and sets/reps. Just going up to a 4 rep max isn't great for hypertrophy.

He's on DNP...and 4rep max's are great for strength gains! some people like to train like Powelifters as I do.....and i get awesome size and strength gains from it too! My stats as of yesterday were 6'2, 262lbs, 15% bodyfat. And ive been on a three day Powerlifting split since feburary.

Sorry COuldnt Come And See How you were Doin My friend My Pc Was Fried , has I can See you started that DNP SHit again :p

finally back, I moved recently so I havent had access to the net. Rich, as for my style of training Im still experimenting. I see better gains from heavier wieghts and lower reps. Sets of 10 doesnt seem to do it for me, as you know everyone is differant. But I do include 1-2 sets of 10-12 for warmups. As for my cycle Iv been off for about 1 1/2 weeks. Down a few lbs and dont get the same pumps, strenght is still there, just dont have energy to do as many sets as intensly as I did before.

haha, Iv been doing it for 10! Havent done them in a few weeks plus I recently came off so I dont know. So far my strenght hasnt dropped but endurance has. Hopefully Ill be up for doing them wed. Ill Keep you posted. BTW have you maxed on deads? Whats the heaviest you go?

been about 2 weeks now and Im down to 216 1/2. Strenght surprisingly is still there but endurance is getting alot less. Today I did deads for the first time in 3 weeks so I can judge me doing less reps because of coming off. I lose a few reps everytime I dont do heavy deads for a while. Shrugs were decent, 405 for 20 after deads, than a set with the dumbells with 150s for 20, lastly I finished off with some 65s holding the contraction for a while.

yeah Im off for almost 3 weeks now Did 10 Reps with 405 an Hour ago was pretty good but I Know what u mean about endurance , Hey man do you know the GH SeaGro Somethin like it anyway its chinese

haha, dont know the name but I just found some GH from a chinese supplier. Does it come in 2iu and 15 iu bottles? Hows your weight and strenght otherwise?

did chest today, it was pathetic. Enough said. Weight is at 217. And recovery is a bitch, I did calfs last friday, tomoro is friday, Im still soar. I hate coming off

Back