Test/Deca cycle new member

Got in a great workout, stuck to the plan, superset with very light shoulder exercises just to test the waters, very minor discomfort, looking good. Just pinned my 3ccs of test prop/npp holy fuck balls that stung lol, had a bit of a gusher too. Tomorrow is chest/traps with my smoking hot workout partner :) she just got off work and is on her way over, I have a nice bottle of wine, some top shelf herbs and a raging boner waiting for her ;)

Ate a huge breakfast and hit the gym hard. Last day of 5x15s, chest/traps. Chest hit flat bench 225x15x5, champagnes 95s 5x15, pec Dec. Traps barbell shrugs 225x15x5, dumbbell shrugs 100x15x5, ez curl bar trap raises (dunno wtf they're called) 80x15x5 and shake time goddamnit! Got my cardio in the bedroom 3 times today, good stuff ;) weight 246, whatever. Been getting more compliments lately than ever which is cool of course. Off day tomorrow. Been thinking about switching pinning quads, not sure yet, I've only ever pinned glutes. My girlfriend told me earlier I have the most perfect ass she's ever seen on a man lol. I'm sure it's from squats but I wonder if my ass has developed more because I pin there? Hmmm...

Pinning quads for me sting a little more than glutes. There are alot more nerves to potentially hit there too. When I pin there, I tend to try and hit higher up in the quad just in case I hit a nerve and/or get pip. It sucks limping around for a day or two if this happens lol

Forgot to mention, this morning I had some fine ass lil 21 year old chick hit me up when I was grabbing some coffee, asking me what's up what am I doing etc she was cute as fuck tight lil body but I just gave her some generic answers and went my way, then when I was at the gym there's this chick my buddy is into that I caught staring at me maybe 7 or 8 times, pretty obvious lol, too thick for me anyways. Thirsty ass hoes lol

Ate a huge breakfast and hit the gym hard. Last day of 5x15s, chest/traps. Chest hit flat bench 225x15x5, champagnes 95s 5x15, pec Dec. Traps barbell shrugs 225x15x5, dumbbell shrugs 100x15x5, ez curl bar trap raises (dunno wtf they're called) 80x15x5 and shake time goddamnit! Got my cardio in the bedroom 3 times today, good stuff ;) weight 246, whatever. Been getting more compliments lately than ever which is cool of course. Off day tomorrow. Been thinking about switching pinning quads, not sure yet, I've only ever pinned glutes. My girlfriend told me earlier I have the most perfect ass she's ever seen on a man lol. I'm sure it's from squats but I wonder if my ass has developed more because I pin there? Hmmm...

Try some front rack reverse lunges, nothing better for the glutes. Make that perfect ass even moreso????

How can you resist a hot little 21 yo??? Would make a fine trainwreck!

Try some front rack reverse lunges, nothing better for the glutes. Make that perfect ass even moreso????

How can you resist a hot little 21 yo??? Would make a fine trainwreck!

Man I cannot do lunges for the life of me, they destroy my knees. I tell you what, I was thinking about the cute piece of ass smiling at me all day but I'm not a cheater, and I am happy with the chick I'm with so it's all good

Last edited:
Lol. Temptation is a bitch that's for sure!!!

More like I'm getting disrespected blatantly and expected to put up with it. Not trying to go into details but things need to change but the lack of effort isn't helping. Can't do it on my own so might as well be on my own...

More like I'm getting disrespected blatantly and expected to put up with it. Not trying to go into details but things need to change but the lack of effort isn't helping. Can't do it on my own so might as well be on my own...

Then you need to bounce brother! Fuck that shit, I will not be disrespected by any woman

I pinned my right glutes the last 2 times due to the lump in my left side, it's gone down almost gone, wondering if I should pin left this morning or right for the 3rd time, don't want to aggregate my left cheek all over again, hmmm.... first world problems I know

I posted that pic in instagram, my sister who just got her ass back in the gym and is 40 lbs down(good job) asked me what the fuck kind if vitamins am I taking lol. I told her hard ass work, lots of food and vitamin t. Lmao she probably googled what is vitamin t

I pinned my right glutes the last 2 times due to the lump in my left side, it's gone down almost gone, wondering if I should pin left this morning or right for the 3rd time, don't want to aggregate my left cheek all over again, hmmm.... first world problems I know

Why not throw delts and quads into the mix? I've never had issues with delts. Quads I have a couple times. Never tried ventro glutes yet. Calves hurt like a mofo lol

Why not throw delts and quads into the mix? I've never had issues with delts. Quads I have a couple times. Never tried ventro glutes yet. Calves hurt like a mofo lol
I pinned right glute again no problem, gonna try quad next. My calves are small but shredded as fuck no way am I sticking there lol, remember I'm 6'4". Give that chick a lil 3 day vaca and see if she comes to her senses, remember, silence is golden...

I pinned right glute again no problem, gonna try quad next. My calves are small but shredded as fuck no way am I sticking there lol, remember I'm 6'4". Give that chick a lil 3 day vaca and see if she comes to her senses, remember, silence is golden...

I packed all her stuff. I'm giving her an indefinite vacation lol

Shouldn't be pinning the same spot within a seven day time span. Could get an abscess.

Back