Test/Deca cycle new member

how much do you think you can retain at the end of pct? What is your PCT protocol?

I am hoping to not drop lower than 245 but we will see. I'm starting hcg 1000iu eod in about 5 days for 20 days then nolvadexy/chlomid for 5 weeks standard protocol. I put on my weight really steady so if i stay on top my diet i think i can achieve that. I will for sure keep you guys updated

I am hoping to not drop lower than 245 but we will see. I'm starting hcg 1000iu eod in about 5 days for 20 days then nolvadexy/chlomid for 5 weeks standard protocol. I put on my weight really steady so if i stay on top my diet i think i can achieve that. I will for sure keep you guys updated

Should look into some osta to help keep those gains and keep your body in a good anabolic state through pct

I'm still a firm believer that the addition of nolva in pct doesn't supply additional benefit. I don't risk the fatty liver disease associated with nolva for my pct's

Should look into some osta to help keep those gains and keep your body in a good anabolic state through pct

I always wondered if osta could help in bridging from last test injection to end of first week of pct? You ever tried osta during pct?

osta is not recommended for pct because it is suppressive.
Its only suppressive at higher doses just running half a normal dose is enough to get all the benefits with no suppressive problems during pct .imo this is probably the only time i would use osta

I always wondered if osta could help in bridging from last test injection to end of first week of pct? You ever tried osta during pct?
Yeah man ive used it during pct this is were it shines imo all of its anti muscle wasting properties (why it was designed in the first place) is just want you want during pct to help keep those gains

Its only suppressive at higher doses just running half a normal dose is enough to get all the benefits with no suppressive problems during pct .imo this is probably the only time i would use osta

Bullshit. 100% complete and utter bullshit.
Next time your going to try and shill something, avoid saying "get all the benefits with no suppressive problems" - it screams BS.

Of course your entitled to post some solid data to support your nonsense claims. Until that happens, users are advised to AVOID Osta during PCT because it is indeed suppressive.

Bullshit. 100% complete and utter bullshit.
Next time your going to try and shill something, avoid saying "get all the benefits with no suppressive problems" - it screams BS.

Of course your entitled to post some solid data to support your nonsense claims. Until that happens, users are advised to AVOID Osta during PCT because it is indeed suppressive.
Mate before you go calling me out how about you do some fucking research on what your talking about the only bullshit here is coming out of your mouth . Osta os mildly suppressive at high doses in some in some cases in others not at all it is the most widely studied and tested sarm out there with papers to back up what i said do i have them on hand no but there is such a thing as Google how about you jump on there have a look before you talk a bunch of shit
And i wasn't trying to sell anything gibo is a mate throwing some first hand advice that i have done myself i coudnt give to fucks what company he would get his supply from .

Fuck it, because I can, here is data showing Ostarine to have a negative, suppressive effect on both gonatropins (FSH & LH) as well as TT at doses as low as 1MG, which is MUCH lower than the "half the regular dose" you recommended:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3177038/table/Tab5/

Horrible, careless, idea to suggest it during PCT. And science agrees with me - your full of shit.
Haha 1 study how about the other thousands saying different look mate tbh i have the studies here im just have no clue how to post it up my computer skill are lacking probably because i spend my spare time lifting and not on here posting bullshit studies that mean dick on your thread of knowledge
I have used osta on every pct never any issues this is first hand experience unlike you .

Haha 1 study how about the other thousands saying different look mate tbh i have the studies here im just have no clue how to post it up my computer skill are lacking probably because i spend my spare time lifting and not on here posting bullshit studies that mean dick on your thread of knowledge
I have used osta on every pct never any issues this is first hand experience unlike you .

1) There haven't been "thousands" of studies on Osta.
2) I thought you didn't have the papers on hand? Now your saying you do but you don't know how to post them? Fuck me dude, just admit you have nothing and leave it there.
3) I'm adding you to my ignore list. So don't bother replying unless you have something worth replying with.

People who do care about evidence would've seen that Osta is suppressive and doesn't belong in PCT. That's all I care about :)

Oh no on your ignore list what will i do now
Yes there has been thousands of studies on osta it has been around for quite a few years now and no i didnt have studies printed out or saved on my phone or computer but it took me 10 mins to find one online i meant i coudnt post a link .
Tbh i dont really care all you do on here is post up bullshit studies and give it your brakedown like your the smartest man in the world you call yourself mr rippedzilla for fuck sakes what are you 13 years old

And even if you were correct in assuming that it is mildly suppressive at low doses i would trade that for all the anti catabolic properties that osta has and are greatly important during a pct so test taking a few extra weeks to get were its supposed to be if it returns to that number at all and using osta to protect the muscle you have gained not to mention making you feel a great deal better on pct

Last pin this morning, ended up being 250 mg test prop left in there, prob should have split it but i was just trying to get every last drop out of there. Hit arms today after an exhausting day at work. Ok workout. Just like last time as soon as i left the gym my stomach got upset and i started getting cold chills even though my head is on fire. Been in bed since i got home, fuckin sucks. And i have to be up at 5 for work followed by a side job damnit.

Ahhh not a good way to end the cycle brother hate getting sick good log bro look forward to the new one

it was a great log and solid size you put on, get some rest and get better so you dont lose your gains.
good luck man

Back