test prop injection rotation ??

thats why i wanted you to make alog about this. Prop can hurt like hell some times. i didn.t want to start an other debate over this. Prop is great and all and you feel it right away but hell can it bit.
i'm running a new blend that i'm giving a reveiw on and let me tell you with the short esters in this it FN bits. i couldn't put any weight on my right leg.
so please tell us all about the prop for a first cycle. you may love it you may not but i would like to know how it goes
Thanks bro.

so u say the short esters are a bitch and u couldnt put ur weight on ur right leg, how long did that last.
i assume u are running a prop then, how much are u running. and do u find that the freq injection makes workn out difficult?
i am assuming that the pain of an injection would , the next day, maybe even hrs later hurt.. but am i lookn at not being able to workout hard and have a pain in my ass during my workouts because i am frequently injection???
and and by bit do u mean hurt? lol o well.

For any prescribed injectible, the size of the needle is also important to consider. The lower the number, the BIGGER the needle size; the higher the number, the finer the needle.
If you were to repeatedly use a 21g (a really huge needle), you would develop scar tissue in the treatment areas. Your doctor would probably use a 23 or 25g for any oil based liquid and a 29g insulin syringe for a water based treatment.

*Cheappinz does not condone non-prescription use of medicine. All customers ordering from us agree that they are legally authorized to purchase and use any of our products and take full responsibility for any legal issues regarding their purchase.

thank you for ur comments they are definetly relevant to what this discussion is about. The pin gauge, and syringe size is something i was wondering for myself as this is my first cycle.
what i assume i will need 1" inch needles at 25g for shoulder and quad .
1.5" needle at 23g for glute shots..
and how big should my syringe be ?

prop fuckin hurts bro-if you are new to it no matter how smooth it is

for me the pain subsided a week or so later-when i say hurts-i worked out through the pain yea-but its a fucking knot for sure

I had knot in my a** from it so bad it was hard to lay on the bench or sit. But I had some crap gear from meheko lol. But I loved it and I did get the flu, well a cough anyway that wouldn't go away until I got off it. Some others were on the same crap didn't bother them at all, so everyones different man. I ended up lowering to 50mg to 75 mg e3d, instead of 100mg eod and stacked with dbol to try to make up for the lower dosage. My body just rejected it
And you def need to move site around, I only did glutes and was starting to have a hard time getting neds in from the scar tissue. This cycle I starting doing quads 23g x 1 and had some pain that went down to knee but it was min.

Last edited:
Haven't tried anywhere but glutes and quads but I stick soley with quads now. I was moving the pin around too much pinning glutes and man was that painful!

Quads I can see and manipulate the pin without excess movement, meaning no swelling or pain...

EOD injects suck.... I open up more sites when injecting EOD. The usual Delts,glutes,quads then add chest and calves in the rotation sometimes.

i injected tren every day for 8 straight weeks. by the end i was like thank godddd its over!!!

on top of test and eq.

i only do shoulders and quads though.

The pain is annoying at times but regarding Cytos comment on not being able to put weight on his legs from pain- I find the best thing you can do is base the location of your shots around which body part you're training.

For example if I'm doing chest tomorrow I'll avoid delt injects the day before or day of that workout (delt injects hurt me the same day I shoot) & shoot my glute or quad. If I'm doing legs today I can shoot in my delts or quads since the pain comes the following day In my legs(for me).

As you get a couple weeks into an eod shooting schedule it becomes easy to base the shot location around your workouts or vice versa. You'll get the hang of it. Good luck n

Last edited:
Regardless of the cycle I'm on I still rotate inject sites to delt, glute, quad, calf and sometimes tricep... Just start on the right and work my way to the left... I like to keep the scar tissue to a min...

Thanks for all the info on injection rotation..
i think i will have to try a few places i never would of thought before, like chest ..
i hope that i dont move that pic around to much or cause and redness or pain..
my biggest fear right now would b an infection .. im just a lil worried becuz this is a first cycle.. and also i have seen a website that has vids of injections.. which imo is alot better then spot inections website.. does anyone know the link

Why when I shoot test in my quad it gets sore as hell but when I do it in the cheeks its not bad at all?

i am yet to do a glute in jection..
im am so far stickn to my quads and delts only cuz there easy .. and i dont want the gf to do the glute.. and i dont wanna use a 1.5 inch needle. the 1 inch are fine.. i am veryy toned.. do u think i could get awway with using only a 1 inch needle 25 g for a glute injection..

You gotta cut prop with injectable b-12 (cyanacobalamin)
buffers the prop and takes the pop out of it....trust me!

would grape seed oil work just as well which would b better. the g.s.o or the b12..
i have order filters and some grape seed oil. and im gonna do some prop with that at about a 1/4 cc of the oil to cut my prop to see if that works.. the mayb up it if i have to . but with all this fluid i will not b able to do delts.. thats almost 1.75cc and thats to much i think..
gotta frign pin glutes. i was thinkn maybe chest.. or the tear drop part of my quad but it ffrign kills . cant wait to get this sting outta the prop..

The second round of injections, so far arnt as bad.. the left delt is the only one in the second round of shot, but it is feeln a lil touchy, not like i got hit in the arm with a bat. :D

Heres the cool thing about splitting with b-12..... It gives you energy, it supports your immune system, it increases metabolism and fat burning, and it takes the pain out of the shot. If i hit 1ml of prop, i use 2mls of b-12. 2 mls or prop, 1 ml of b-12. I dont have any experience with grape seed oil.

When i inject prop i do it in the glutes then roll around with alll my weight on that cheek(for a minute or two) to spread it out. Made the pain a lot less than the first one!!!!

can anyone post a picture or video of the best exact spots of the quads / shoulders to inject it into?

last time i did a prop injection in my quad like near the knee cap sort of area on the inside quad the near the bottom and it hurt like fuck i could barely move my leg and was limping for like 4 days lol.

so i assume i did the wrong area of the quad or just got pumped lol...

Back